Marital Status
Single
giphy.gif

maewest1-2x.jpg

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟238,525.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Isn't that kinda a compliment? Still creepy, but sounds like a pickup line ;)
it is a pickup line, but a super cringey one :p Cringe pickup lines- probably not great for first dates. But hey maybe I'm wrong?

If you were a booger, I would pick you first.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟63,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
it is a pickup line, but a super cringey one :p Cringe pickup lines- probably not great for first dates. But hey maybe I'm wrong?

If you were a booger, I would pick you first.
I would laugh uncomfortably, that's for sure.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
- I have a crush on your friend, do you think they like me?

- If you sell this product to people you know, and they sell it to people they know, and those people in turn sell the product to others they know, we'll all be rich!

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Worst things to say on a first date?... "I love you" gotta be the worst but.... here are a few more...

"I promise I'm not contagious...."

"My ex used to laugh like that.... Yes it's a lovely restaurant, my ex loved it so much... you know your name is the same as hers? And you even have the same hair color.... Thats a funny coincidence, right?"

"You know, you remind me of my mother...."

"So how much do you weigh?"
Actually,one should NEVER talk about and/or mention one's ex on a first date. I found that out the hard way.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟877,129.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since I'm going on a date on Wednesday I'm a bit afraid to read this thread. When I know what not to say, I can't get it out of my mind until I say it. It's a bit like: "Don't say it! Don't say it! Don't say it! Whoops I said it". :tearsofjoy: :coldsweat:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really and that is ok with people,as an insecure person that would really offend me.

Yeah, these women were really secure. That's the only reason I said it, because I knew they could take it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟286,318.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, there seems to be a mistake *snooty laugh* when you said you lived near Mayfair, I assumed you'd actually have a presentable face. For someone like ME, this is actually asking a lot to be out with someone like you.

But don't worry, you're here now. I might as well feed you *snaps fingers* "waiter, I'm ready to order. Best avoid the starters though, this one would only benefit from eating less food."

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're a Leo?

Astrology is a pet peeve of mine. Not necessarily a deal-breaker, but it can be. As long as she doesn't take that sort of thing seriously, I'll give her a pass, but if she does it's a red flag. Also, why would she be surprised? It can take me a while to warm up to someone, but that doesn't mean I don't get there eventually.

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
You're a Leo?

Astrology is a pet peeve of mine. Not necessarily a deal-breaker, but it can be. As long as she doesn't take that sort of thing seriously, I'll give her a pass, but if she does it's a red flag. Also, why would she be surprised? It can take me a while to warm up to someone, but that doesn't mean I don't get there eventually.
Some people deep into it date people based upon their sign and that includes not dating people also based upon their sign too. I find it rather stupid to think anyone can break up the population in 12 categories and guess their future based around the time of year they were born.

• Agree
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0