USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense! Do you believe the words of Jesus I quoted? Yes or no!
The gentiles begged that the gospel be preached to them the next sabbath because that was the day that Paul preached. Acts 16:13

And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down, and spake unto the women which resorted thither.
Why the riverside, why only women? Why were they not in the synagogue? The women were probably gentiles at the river washing clothes. That's where the water was.
I am waiting for some NT scripture written to all the Christian churches telling them when and how to observe the Sabbath. 1-2 vss. in Revelation does not show that any other church anywhere had the same experience. Unless all the churches were specifically told they could not do it.

To answer your question why the riverside in Philippi, because there was no church made there yet. And because they referenced a women does not mean only one women was there or only women were preached to. There are other scriptures where the apostles preached to whole cities, Jews and Gentiles and preached every Sabbath as they were commissioned by Jesus to observe everything Jesus commanded them and Jesus kept the Sabbath as well as our example to follow. Luke 4:16-22, John 15:10

You’re looking at this from the wrong angel. You would be better served to find the scripture that says we can break a commandment of God in the whole bible. There is no such scripture that says God’s people are able to break God’s commandments, instead God’s law is written in their hearts and mind and His people keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus until the very end, which of course includes the Sabbath. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 12:17, Revelation 22:14-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pagan Rome turned into Papacy Rome. It was centuries after the biblical era when the Sabbath changed, not in biblical times, which is why no once can produce scripture stating so, but instead we have warning that the Sabbath would be changed but not by God. Daniel 7:25 The apostles all taught every Sabbath to Jews, Gentiles and whole cities Acts 13:42, Acts 13:44, Acts 17:4, Acts 18:4 and Paul warned us that savage wolves would come in after he dies not sparing the flock, which is exactly what happened from early Christian history.
According to other sources the pope was way before 1075

Pope Linus - Wikipedia
Wiki? Nonsense. You have got to be kidding. I quoted one of the 2nd century ECF. Evidently you did not see it. Prior to Gregory VII all presiding bishops used the title "Papa" i.e. Pope. Gregory said only he could use that title. Prior to 1075 there was no Pope with worldwide authority. All those vague warnings you quoted mean nothing.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Wiki? Nonsense. You have got to be kidding. I quoted one of the 2nd century ECF. Evidently you did not see it. Prior to Gregory VII all presiding bishops used the title "Papa" i.e. Pope. Gregory said only he could use that title. Prior to 1075 there was no Pope with worldwide authority. All those vague warnings you quoted mean nothing.
Pagan Rome turned into Papal Rome and does not change the fact the the RCC takes credit for changing God’s holy Sabbath day. Regardless who changed the Sabbath, it didn’t come from the scripture, which should be our only guide if wanting to follow God’s Word.

Bishops of Rome under Constantine the Great - Wikipedia
How The Sabbath Was Changed | Sabbath Truth

Take care.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You’re looking at this from the wrong angel. You would be better served to find the scripture that says we can break a commandment of God in the whole bible. There is no such scripture that says God’s people are able to break God’s commandments, instead God’s law is written in their hearts and mind and His people keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus until the very end, which of course includes the Sabbath. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 12:17, Revelation 22:14-15
IOW you can't deal with anything I post so you resort to vague warnings. Jesus did NOT say that gentile Christians would fellowship and worship with Jews. All four gospels record that Jesus warned that the Jews would not welcome Christians and certainly not gentiles but His followers would be persecuted and even killed.
Paul was a Jew and he was persecuted throughout his ministry even left for dead.
Vss. which mention the persecution of Paul; Acts 13:50, Acts 14:5, Acts 14:19, Acts 16:22, Acts 18:12, Acts 21:36, Acts 22:22, Acts 23:10, 1 Corinthians 4:12, 2 Corinthians 4:9, 2 Corinthians 11:24, 2 Timothy 2:9, 2 Timothy 3:11
When we first encounter Paul he participated in the stoning death of Stephen.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,030.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 58:13-14 If you keep your Sabbath day holy by not doing as you please, making the Lords day worthy of honour and do not attend to your own affairs, then you will find joy in the Lord. He will give you dominion over the Land, the holding of your father, Jacob will be yours to enjoy.

This OT scripture makes it clear that the actual day of your Sabbath, doesn't matter.
It is how we observe that day, and to be pedantic about the exact day, is immaterial.

Note; the Promise of occupation of the holy Land to the faithful peoples of God.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 58:13-14 If you keep your Sabbath day holy by not doing as you please, making the Lords day worthy of honour and do not attend to your own affairs, then you will find joy in the Lord. He will give you dominion over the Land, the holding of your father, Jacob will be yours to enjoy.

This OT scripture makes it clear that the actual day of your Sabbath, doesn't matter.
It is how we observe that day, and to be pedantic about the exact day, is immaterial.

Note; the Promise of occupation of the holy Land to the faithful peoples of God.
This passage is a conditional promise that the Lord will bless us for those who honor the Lord on His holy day, the Sabbath which is the seventh day. Exodus 20:10, Genesis 2:1-3

“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure
on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight,
The holy day of the Lord honorable,
And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways,
Nor finding your own pleasure
Nor speaking your own words,
14 Then you shall delight yourself in the Lord;
And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth,
And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father.
The mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

How one can translate this to mean that the day of the Sabbath doesn’t matter.:doh:

God said: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God Exodus 20:10 and it is the day to keep holy Exodus 20:8 and we are to honor Him on His holy day Isaiah 58:13

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This passage is a conditional promise that the Lord will bless us for those who honor the Lord on His holy day, the Sabbath which is the seventh day. Exodus 20:10, Genesis 2:1-3
“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight,
The holy day of the Lord honorable,
And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways,
Nor finding your own pleasure,

Nor speaking your own words,
14 Then you shall delight yourself in the Lord;
And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth,
And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father.
The mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
How one can translate this to mean that the day of the Sabbath doesn’t matter.

God said the Sabbath is the seventh day Exodus 20:10 and it is the day to keep holy Exodus 20:8 and we are to honor Him on His holy day Isaiah 58:1
Now show me where all this was specifically given to the 12 countries and 63 cities mentioned in the New Testament?
I do not know of one single book, chapter or verse where former pagan Christians in these countries and cities were specifically told about the Sabbath how and when to observe it.
In the mid-50s when both my parents were hospitalized for a while I was fostered with a SDA family. They were real nice. Their son had his own car. One time we left church after the sabbath service and were taking 2 young lady's home. His car had some kind of problem so he stopped by his home to fix it. His father happened to come home and went bananas because the son was doing needed work on his car. We took the young lady's home in Dad's car. To me that was similar to pulling an ox out of a ditch.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Now show me where all this was specifically given to the 12 countries and 63 cities mentioned in the New Testament?
I do not know of one single book, chapter or verse where former pagan Christians in these countries and cities were specifically told about the Sabbath how and when to observe it.
In the mid-50s when both my parents were hospitalized for a while I was fostered with a SDA family. They were real nice. Their son had his own car. One time we left church after the sabbath service and were taking 2 young lady's home. His car had some kind of problem so he stopped by his home to fix it. His father happened to come home and went bananas because the son was doing needed work on his car. We took the young lady's home in Dad's car. To me that was similar to pulling an ox out of a ditch.

Are gentiles free to worship other gods, bow to images, vain God’s holy name? Are they free to covet, steal, commit murder or adultery, bear false witness, honor their mother and father?

If you say yes to one of these commandments for gentiles, then they are required to keep the Sabbath as it is part of this unit of Ten. Exodus 20, Exodus 34:18 written by the finger of God Exodus 31:18. If one is in Christ there is no Jew or Gentile, just God’s people and God’s people keep the commandments of God and the Sabbath. Revelation 14:12, Ezekiel 20:20, Ezekiel 20:12, Hebrews 8:10-12

Isaiah 56:6 “Also the sons of the foreigner
Who join themselves to the Lord, to serve Him,
And to love the name of the Lord, to be His servants—
Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath,
And holds fast My covenant—

Your argument appears not to be with me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
First gentiles have to know what the law is before they can obey it. Second time, please, show me where all this was specifically given to the 12 countries and 63 cities mentioned in the New Testament?
I do not know of one single book, chapter or verse where former pagan Christians in those 12 countries and 63 cities were specifically told about the Sabbath how and when to observe it.
The apostles were preaching the Word of God every Sabbath to Jews, Gentiles and whole cities. Acts 13:42, Acts 13:44, Acts 18:4 We are all blessed to have bibles so we have no excuse not to follow God’s Word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rwb

Jun 19, 2020
Branson
✟40,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians since the advent of Christ worship Christ on Sunday as a way of resting in Him. The Old Covenant Sabbath Day was to be a time of resting from daily labors. Christ says He did not come to destroy the law or the prophets, but to fulfill. Christ reminds believers that breaking the commandments, even the least will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. And in fact, our righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees if we desire to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-20 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

After saying this Christ gives us the sermon on the mount, showing us that it is impossible to obey the law written in the commandments. If man could have perfectly obeyed the commandments of old, there would not be a need for Christ to come and fulfill rather than destroy the law or the prophets.

In the sermon on the mount Christ says obedience to the old law is not sufficient to save us, because the thoughts of our hearts are what actually condemns us. At the end of the sermon Christ commands us "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Christ says this knowing that apart from Him none can be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect.

Does that mean that we can disregard the laws of old under the New Covenant in Christ? By no means! However, we must acknowledge that none are righteous, none can be perfect, so none will inherit eternal life without dependence upon Christ alone to fulfill every mandate in the law for us. For apart from His we can do nothing.

Saying all this we come to worshipping Christ under the New Covenant on Sunday rather than Saturday. Why? In acknowledgement that Christ is our ultimate rest, and it is only through resting in Him that we might inherit eternal life. Therefore, the Church of the New Covenant chooses to worship Christ on the day of the week that He arose from the dead, rather than following the example of the Old Covenant nation who kept the law without faith. They did not believe the prophets who repeatedly warned them that The Messiah would come and redeem them from sin and death. The New Covenant Church chooses instead to believe the grave is now empty and in honor of Christ's great sacrifice and love for us, we worship Him in spirit and truth every Sunday to commemorate the day He rose from the dead to save His people.

Hebrews 4:1-11 (KJV) Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Christians since the advent of Christ worship Christ on Sunday as a way of resting in Him. The Old Covenant Sabbath Day was to be a time of resting from daily labors. Christ says He did not come to destroy the law or the prophets, but to fulfill. Christ reminds believers that breaking the commandments, even the least will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. And in fact, our righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees if we desire to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-20 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

After saying this Christ gives us the sermon on the mount, showing us that it is impossible to obey the law written in the commandments. If man could have perfectly obeyed the commandments of old, there would not be a need for Christ to come and fulfill rather than destroy the law or the prophets.

In the sermon on the mount Christ says obedience to the old law is not sufficient to save us, because the thoughts of our hearts are what actually condemns us. At the end of the sermon Christ commands us "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Christ says this knowing that apart from Him none can be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect.

Does that mean that we can disregard the laws of old under the New Covenant in Christ? By no means! However, we must acknowledge that none are righteous, none can be perfect, so none will inherit eternal life without dependence upon Christ alone to fulfill every mandate in the law for us. For apart from His we can do nothing.

Saying all this we come to worshipping Christ under the New Covenant on Sunday rather than Saturday. Why? In acknowledgement that Christ is our ultimate rest, and it is only through resting in Him that we might inherit eternal life. Therefore, the Church of the New Covenant chooses to worship Christ on the day of the week that He arose from the dead, rather than following the example of the Old Covenant nation who kept the law without faith. They did not believe the prophets who repeatedly warned them that The Messiah would come and redeem them from sin and death. The New Covenant Church chooses instead to believe the grave is now empty and in honor of Christ's great sacrifice and love for us, we worship Him in spirit and truth every Sunday to commemorate the day He rose from the dead to save His people.

Hebrews 4:1-11 (KJV) Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

I will have to respectfully disagree.

Matthew 5:17 is not saying it is impossible to keep the Ten Commandments so why try. Jesus is teaching quite the opposite. He did not come to destroy the law and fulfill does not mean to destroy. Jesus fulfilled the commandments as in keeping them as our example to follow. John 15:10, 1 John 2:6

And Jesus goes on to say:

Matthew 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I don’t think least in heaven means one will be there, but we have free will to test this theory.

Hebrews 4 is a call to obedience, not disobedience. No where in this passage does it change the Sabbath from the seventh day to the first day, or a day of our choice. That is reading into the scripture.

Hebrews 4:10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

To enter into Christs rest one has also ceased from their works as God did from His.

When did God crease from His works? This very passage tells us:

Hebrews 4:4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”

The He who has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day is a reference to God speaking the Sabbath commandment at Mt Sinai Exodus 20:8-11 and the reference to God’s rest is from creation. Genesis 2:1-3

To enter into His rest we must cease from our works on the Sabbath (seventh day) just like God did. Hebrews 4:4, Genesis 2:1-3

Which is why the verse before says:

Hebrews 4:9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God;

The rest word here literally means the keeping of the Sabbath.

a Sabbath rest
σαββατισμὸς (sabbatismos)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 4520: A keeping of the Sabbath, a Sabbath rest

Hebrews 4:6 and Hebrews 4:11 reminds us to not follow the same path of disobedience as those who it was first preached to, which what was broken was the Sabbath. Ezekiel 20:13 and they did not enter into Christs rest.

Today if we hear His voice, do not harden our heart to rebellion and disobedience. Hebrews 4:7, Hebrews 3:15, Psalms 95:7

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rwb

Jun 19, 2020
Branson
✟40,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will have to respectfully disagree. Your commentary is not matching the scriptures.

That's your prerogative! I've made my argument based on the Scripture for why I believe the New Covenant Church on earth chooses to worship Christ on the day of the week He resurrected from the dead, Sunday. If you choose not to worship on Sunday that's a matter between you and the Lord. I do however disagree with you also, because I believe my reply does indeed align with the Word of God.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That's your prerogative! I've made my argument based on the Scripture for why I believe the New Covenant Church on earth chooses to worship Christ on the day of the week He resurrected from the dead, Sunday. If you choose not to worship on Sunday that's a matter between you and the Lord. I do however disagree with you also, because I believe my reply does indeed align with the Word of God.
I have never come across the scripture that says now that I have risen on the first, we have a new commandment worship on Sunday and not on the Sabbath? There is none, because there is no change that came from scripture

Instead Jesus commissioned His disciples to observe everything He has commanded them and why the disciples continued to observe the Sabbath decades after Jesus ascended back to heaven by preaching the Word of God every Sabbath to Jews, Gentiles and whole cities. Acts 18:4. Acts 13:44, Acts 13:42, Acts 17:4 and why the Sabbath continues to be the Lord’s chosen day of worship on the New Heaven and New Earth and not the day man assigned to God, that God deemed a working day, not His holy day. Exodus 20:9 Isaiah 66:22-23 the Sabbath is God’s holy day according to the Lord Isaiah 58:13. We are told not to add or subtract from His Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,030.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your argument appears not to be with me.
We Christian worshippers, having our day of rest on Sunday, have no argument with you or God.
We just feel sad that this has become such an issue and a point of contention.

The fact that SDA people ignore; is that as the earth rotates over a 24 hour period, then we are in different time zones and what is Saturday morning for me in New Zealand, is Friday morning for people in Hawaii; on the other side of the International Dateline.
So the whole belief of an exact Sabbath Day, is impossible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
We Christian worshippers, having our day of rest on Sunday, have no argument with you or God.

The fact that SDA people ignore; is that as the earth rotates over a 24 hour period, then we are in different time zones and what is Saturday morning for me in New Zealand, is Friday morning for people in Hawaii; on the other side of the International Dateline.

Just trying to help. There is some strong language for those who do not obey God. Hebrews 10:26-30 Matthew 7:21-23 for example and we are told to not change anything in the scriptures, and the Sabbath did not become Sunday is the scriptures.

The great thing about the Sabbath it can be enjoyed regardless where one lives. There is no such scripture that says we all celebrate the Sabbath at the exact same time. It is every seventh day from evening to evening regardless where one lives. The Sabbath was made for man Mark 2:27 to honor God on His holy day. Isaiah 58:13. There are all kinds of tests in scripture, this is one of our tests, do we follow God the way He asks or follow the more popular path and keep mans traditions over the commandments of God. Jesus tells us what we should do. Matthew 15:3-9 Matthew 7:13-14 I think we should believe His teachings.

Take care and God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First gentiles have to know what the law is before they can obey it. Second time, please, show me where all this was specifically given to the 12 countries and 63 cities mentioned in the New Testament?
I do not know of one single book, chapter or verse where former pagan Christians in those 12 countries and 63 cities were specifically told about the Sabbath how and when to observe it.
ETA:
Since none of the apostles made any concerted effort to inform the former pagan Christians of the 12 countries 63 cities mentioned in the N.T. of when and how to observe the Sabbath and did not insist they observe the Sabbath, it must not have had the degree of importance that Sabbatarians attribute to it. So according to Romans 14:4-6, you do you, and I'll do me.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never thought of that.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,030.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is no such scripture that says we all celebrate the Sabbath at the exact same time. It is every seventh day from evening to evening regardless where one lives.
Great!
You just blew your exact Sabbath day idea, out of the water.

Just a thought: Any SDA astronauts on the Space Station? Tell us what day would be their Sabbath?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Great!
You just blew your exact Sabbath day idea, out of the water.

Just a thought: Any SDA astronauts on the Space Station? Tell us what day would be their Sabbath?
Not really. Just like people across the world can locate the first day of the week, they can also locate the seventh day. It’s not complicated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.