• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Should the Ayatollahs be targeted?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by mukk_in, Jun 25, 2019.

1. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    [​IMG]

Video of Iran shooting down US drone released by Pentagon

Above submitted by DoD. Neutral source? What were you looking for? A CNN air traffic controller?

2. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Since I never denied he did, there's that.
    Actually facts.
    No I believe the actual reports of the Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Soldiers who reported the information to the DoD. I also believe what the actual drone footage showed up to the point it plunged in the ocean...not in Iran. If it landed in Iran, where's the wreckage?
    I started with Carter and went from there.
    We've been giving the Saudis weapons for ages and in every administration. It is only wrong now because Trump is doing it. A bit of consistency in positions would be appreciated.

I would like to know what exactly?

Something like this?

It sure did. It showed the US will not stand for bad international agreements the US Senate never had a chance to review and ratify.

He's taken a firm stance and when we were attacked showed restraint.

Of course our government has lied and lied except from 2009-2016 right? Instead we loaded USAF cargo planes with pallets delivering billions of US Dollars and Euros placing it in the hands of the Mullahs of Iran.

3. Robin Mauro

Robin Mauro Active Member

+136
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I ne
    Redleghunter, did you miss the memo about rating a post funny, which was not intended to be funny, is now considered flaming on this website?
    And yet you are okay with middle easterners being called goat humpers? Check yourself. God sees you, and he will repay.

4. seeking.IAM

seeking.IAM Episcopalian Supporter

+1,998
    Anglican
    Married
    Ha! You want me to watch 5 minutes of Faux News? I see nothing conclusive in the embedded video. Even Faux News says "according to the US military." Switzerland is a neutral source. The U.S. military, not so much.

5. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Oh my. I thought you were being humorous. I will remove the rating.

6. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    No you could have followed the links to the actual DoD statements.

7. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You sure about that?

8. seeking.IAM

+1,998
    Anglican
    Married
    I never saw the links (and never will if I have to watch 5 minutes of Fox News to see them).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+345
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    B) Many people continually judge Trump rashly, not understanding that he is a master negotiator.[/QUOTE]

As denuclearization of North Korea amply demonstrates. No more threat .... only beautiful letters.

10. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+345
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    Well, if the Kalmar Union had stuck around it probably would have had a big impact on what the world would look like today so it is all speculative on both of our parts.

Also cute you get triggered by legoland. Kind of shows the dangers of patriotic pride.

11. mukk_in

mukk_in Yankees Fan Supporter

+3,323
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Ladies and Gentlemen, oh my, what a vigorous debate! Thanks and please keep it going. Kindly keep it civil and refrain from personal attacks. We are all brothers and sisters on this forum. Please be sure to let your elected representatives know how you feel about this issue. Peace in Christ.

12. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Trump agrees with you. He stated statistics of who gets their energy resources from the Middle East and North Africa. It’s Japan and Europe.

I’m all for the Japanese navy and Europeans to police the shipping lanes. Good luck with that. Even Obama tried this to a lesser degree and we ended up coming to the rescue when pirates robbed, kidnapped and seized their ships.

The media and DC elite berated Trump for telling NATO nations to pull their weight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. DanishLutheran

DanishLutheran Active Member

+182
    Denmark
    Lutheran
    Single
    No. It shows that I don't like having my country and people's 1000+ year history and culture and accomplishments reduced to a theme park.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. DanishLutheran

DanishLutheran Active Member

+182
    Denmark
    Lutheran
    Single
    Also, I wasn't "triggered". I didn't start throwing a tantrum about how I'm being oppressed and how people should "check their priviledge", and other asinine nonsense like that.

15. seeking.IAM

+1,998
    Anglican
    Married
    Great. Then we'll be bringing troops home, cutting our defense budget and be on our way to tending to our own infrastructure?

16. Robin Mauro

+136
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yes, I am quite sure. The Bible tells me so.

17. Robin Mauro

+136
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    There was nothing even remotely funny in my post. Calling middle easterners goat humpers, and claiming they are less intelligent than U.S. citizens is evil and racist.
    We are all immigrants here, except for native Americans. And middle easterners are far more closely related to Jesus and the patriarchs than "Americans " are.

18. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I was referring to your call for how One reports such posts. I thought you were kidding given there is a report toggle under each post.

19. redleghunter

+28,753
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The Bible tells you that I’m under some sort of divine judgment based on some misunderstanding you had with regards to my post?

20. Robin Mauro

+136
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Based on everything you have said thus far.