Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I had an idea for a prayer target, we need to pray for Iran! I was just on YouTube and I saw some videos made in the last few days, it looks like almost all women in Iran are not wearing the hijab anymore (muslim head scarf), not a soul! We need to pray for freedom for the Iranian people from the dictatorship and also freedom for Iranian women!

Lord God the body of Christ agrees right now for Your intervention in the situation in Iran and for the salvation of the Iranian people and their deliverance from Islam! We bind the spirit of Islam operating in Iran and command it to go now in the name of Jesus! We pray for Your intervention in the political situation in Iran and for freedom from the Iranian people from the dictatorship and also freedom for Iranian women from the hijab and burqa and that the hijab and burqa laws would be struck down! We claim the nation of Iran and the Iranian people for the kingdom of God now in the name of Jesus! We also lift up Mahmood Ahmadinejad to You and pray for conviction for him and for his salvation and deliverance from Islam, we bind the spirit of Islam operating in his life and we command it go now in the name of Jesus, we claim Mahmood and his family for the kingdom of God now in the name of Jesus! We also lift up the ayatollah of Iran to You and we pray for his conviction and salvation and his deliverance from Islam, we bind the spirit of Islam operating in his life and command it to go in Jesus' name. We also pray that Iran would stop supporting Hamas and for Israel's protection from Iran! Lord deliver Iran from the power of the enemy!