Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The thousands and thousands of people in this/these caravan(s) are not "refugees", nor are they "fleeing" and/or seeking "asylum".

They're not fleeing? What, did they mistake the caravan for a guided tour and are just on a particularly bizarre vacation?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
They're not fleeing? What, did they mistake the caravan for a guided tour and are just on a particularly bizarre vacation?

It's an eco-tour walking holiday, and they even got paid for it! Who wouldn't want to travel 2000 miles on foot through Mexico??

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And the humanitarian crisis will only increase as illegal immigrants pour into our country. Interesting how politicians are blind to the humanitarian crisis's that exist in our country among our legal citizens. What it all boils down to is Trump made a campaign promise concerning a boarder wall, and everyone opposed to Trump, are opposed to a boarder wall, it's a resistance for the purpose and intentions of doing everything in their power to make sure he cannot keep that campaign promise, afterall 2020 is just around the corner. IF Trump succeeds, be a sad day for the resistance, so they will spin the issue, ignore the past of their own party on the issue, and every failure pin on one man. Nonsense is what it is, the usual partisan politics, which maintains division and strife.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Anyone with the slightest intelligence could see the whole thing was a political scam, just like the mass migration all over Europe.
This video lays it bare.

Upvote 0

SistrNChrist

Aug 17, 2006
NYC
✟30,387.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
---Staff Edit---
Mexico's already sick of these people. I was there recently, and the overwhelming majority want the caravan to turn around and go back to their countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

But what makes you think they're not fleeing? There's no reason why people fleeing their countries can't be angry and frustrated enough to resort to violence.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
But what makes you think they're not fleeing? There's no reason why people fleeing their countries can't be angry and frustrated enough to resort to violence.

They are aggressively and violently stomping down and tearing down border fences, throwing bottles and rocks at border patrols, sticking up their middle fingers while calling our President names, while waving the flags of the countries they are allegedly "fleeing" from.

In interviews the response about coming to the US is for "jobs", etc. No mention of "fleeing", etc.

In addition, there are the buses, and smart phones, etc.

The question is, who is "sponsoring" these caravans besides "Pueblo Sin Fronteras", the activist organization that is intent on dissolving and destroying the sovereignty and the borders of countries?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And the humanitarian crisis will only increase as illegal immigrants pour into our country.

:scratch:

Interesting how politicians are blind to the humanitarian crisis's that exist in our country among our legal citizens.

What in the world are you talking about?

What it all boils down to is Trump made a campaign promise concerning a boarder wall, {snip}

Yep. That Mexico would pay for it.

How's that working out?

Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They are aggressively and violently stomping down and tearing down border fences, throwing bottles and rocks at border patrols, sticking up their middle fingers while calling our President names, while waving the flags of the countries they are allegedly "fleeing" from.

Are you familiar with Latin American culture? There's a lot of patriotism down there, so waving flags around doesn't really mean that people don't have reasons to want to leave those countries. An Honduran can leave Honduras and still be proud of their identity. That is normal.

In interviews the response about coming to the US is for "jobs", etc. No mention of "fleeing", etc.

In addition, there are the buses, and smart phones, etc.

Well, a failed economy is certainly something that someone can be fleeing from, though I can imagine that people are too proud to really play the victim card and talk about the situations they're coming from. I'm looking at some interviews on Telemundo right now, and talk of coming in search of "dignified employment and freedom" seems like a bit of a euphemism to me.

The big problem in Central America these days is the out of control gang violence, the inability of the government to deal with it, and resultant police violence against the people in general. If you don't think people want to flee that, I don't know what to say to you.

The question is, who is "sponsoring" these caravans besides the organization that is against country sovereignty and borders?

Pueblo Sin Fronteras, you mean? I'm not sure anyone would be. I know one of the problems with illegal immigration from Africa to Europe is that organized crime groups are profiting off of it and taking advantage of people (see the UN report), but I haven't heard anything similar with Latin American immigration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Are you familiar with Latin American culture? There's a lot of patriotism down there, so waving flags around doesn't really mean that people don't have reasons to want to leave those countries. An Honduran can leave Honduras and still be proud of their identity. That is normal.

Well, a failed economy is certainly something that someone can be fleeing from, though I can imagine that people are too proud to really play the victim card and talk about the situations they're coming from. I'm looking at some interviews on Telemundo right now, and talk of coming in search of "dignified employment and freedom" seems like a bit of a euphemism to me.

The big problem in Central America these days is the out of control gang violence, the inability of the government to deal with it, and resultant police violence against the people in general. If you don't think people want to flee that, I don't know what to say to you.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras, you mean? I'm not sure anyone would be. I know one of the problems with illegal immigration from Africa to Europe is that organized crime groups are profiting off of it and taking advantage of people (see the UN report), but I haven't heard anything similar with Latin American immigration. If you think it's some sort of international leftist conspiracy, you flatter us by thinking we're anywhere near this competent.

Nice try.

It's a well-organized, well-funded "invasion".

There are reports that the first "caravan" started in a mall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nice try.

It's an "invasion".

There are reports that the first "caravan" started in a mall.

I'm not sure why you think that a graphic designer who admits to knowing nothing about Central America is an authority on the situation down there, but okay. I guess that's what counts as news these days.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not sure why you think that a graphic designer who admits to knowing nothing about Central America is an authority on the situation down there, but okay. I guess that's what counts as news these days.

Nice try.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
The new tactic of the right is to say that people seeking asylum are not seeking asylum... right. They have a legal right to seek asylum, so now it's time to turn to racist tropes to portray this as a group of "invaders." When do we start referring to them as cockroaches?

Upvote 0