Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because it gives the impression that it IS true. If not true, why did they not sue her for liable then? Defamation of character? Something? Anything?nothing...only silence...
It gives that impression to people like you, who would be unswayed by a denial anyway. “Nice try Biden LOL!” I can see it now.

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Um no, nice try again lol! It was SPECIFICALLY about Laken Riley...
So you don’t deny Trump lied? Your problem is that his lying is not germane to this forum topic? I don't understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Because it gives the impression that it IS true.
Defending yourself against a ridiculous accusation gives it credence and publicity. Right now, the only people who think this is true are those who would find any excuse to continue to do so. If Ashley Biden released a copy of her diary, a highly personal and private document, those who believe this meme would just say that she edited it.
If not true, why did they not sue her for liable then? Defamation of character? Something? Anything?nothing...only silence...
1. Generally speaking, the bar for libel and defamation when it comes to public figures is very high.
2. Sue who? This is a rumor spread by a meme made by an anonymous person.
3. If public figures sued every person who made a ridiculous claim about them, they'd never leave court.

There are rumors going around that Trump smells terrible because he wears diapers to deal with incontinence and frequently soils himself. I've never heard him refute those rumors, and he's never sued anyone over them either, so they must be true, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
phone texts are notoriously spelled wrong, everyone knows that...spell check and all. Nice try lol
I don't understand your claim. Isn't spell check supposed to correct spelling mistakes? It doesn't auto-correct to words that don't exist.

Either Trump has a 3rd grade command of English, or dementia. Neither is encouraging.

Upvote 0