Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Biden's child tax credit in the CARES act reduced child poverty by nearly half in this country.

Until Republicans gutted it to pay for corporate tax cuts.

But sure, if you think meeting a family for a photo op shows you care more than lifting thousands of families out of poverty...
yes switch the topic lol! Typical...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Say, do you think illegal immigrants are people?

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”
Illegal aliens? Sure they are people. People that broke the law and entered this country ILLEGALLY. But in the case of murdering Laken Riley, he was an evil savage. He should have never been in the US.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I have no idea what political party each and every prosecutor votes for, but it doesn't matter. The Democratic Party plays no role in any prosecution, and the cases themselves are all based on the evidence.
NY is a blue State, that is a known fact. AGs and Judges are put in by who, republicans LOL? Three of the court cases involving Trump are being led by black Democratic prosecutors. Dems are trying to throw anything they can to keep him out of the election or put him in jail.

A federal trial in Washington is suspended pending a decision from the Supreme Court, which is due to examine in April whether Trump benefits from any presidential immunity. In Georgia, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is prosecuting Trump and 14 suspected accomplices for the attempt to overturn the election result in that state, has been weakened since it was revealed that she had been romantically involved with Nathan Wade, a lawyer from a private firm hired to investigate the case. In two years, Wade's firm received $650,000 from the prosecutor's office, while the couple multiplied their costly escapades in California and the Caribbean.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
NY is a blue State, that is a known fact.
While that may be true, there are still republicans in the state. I live in one of the most blue states there are (Massachusetts) and we have Trump supporters here, too.

AGs and Judges are put in by who, republicans LOL?
NY has had some republican governors, ya know. Pataki most recently. And he did appoint several republican judges.

Three of the court cases involving Trump are being led by black Democratic prosecutors. Dems are trying to throw anything they can to keep him out of the election or put him in jail.
By "anything they can", you obviously mean "evidence."

It certainly worked in the fraud case, at least.

But, let's not forget this little detail: a criminal conviction, even for a felony, doesn't prevent Trump from running for office. And the Democratic Party knows this. So, if you imagine that's the plan the Democratic Party has hatched, it isn't a particularly good one.

A federal trial in Washington is suspended pending a decision from the Supreme Court, which is due to examine in April whether Trump benefits from any presidential immunity.
I can't see this going Trump's way, to be honest. Putting aside the sheer ridiculousness of the scope of "absolute" immunity being argued by his legal team, there is no way presidential immunity could be stretched so far as to include interfering in an election. I've yet to hear anyone claim that elections fall within the official duties of the President, especially when he's a candidate in that election.

In Georgia, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is prosecuting Trump and 14 suspected accomplices for the attempt to overturn the election result in that state, has been weakened since it was revealed that she had been romantically involved with Nathan Wade, a lawyer from a private firm hired to investigate the case. In two years, Wade's firm received $650,000 from the prosecutor's office, while the couple multiplied their costly escapades in California and the Caribbean.
Whatever improprieties may or may not have been committed by DA Willis, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the case against Trump. That will be based on the evidence.

-- A2SG, which is how trials work, after all....

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
While that may be true, there are still republicans in the state. I live in one of the most blue states there are (Massachusetts) and we have Trump supporters here, too.

Whatever improprieties may or may not have been committed by DA Willis, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the case against Trump. That will be based on the evidence.
Every State has republicans, I never said otherwise lol! What matters is who are the majority in that State. Blue judges do blue things...like letting Fanny of the hook.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Every State has republicans, I never said otherwise lol! What matters is who are the majority in that State.
Actually, in terms of judicial appointments, what actually matters is who the governor is. That's who makes those appointments, after all.

Blue judges do blue things...like letting Fanny of the hook.
Well, apparently the judge decided Willis' actions didn't warrant her dismissal from the case. You're free to disagree, of course. Though, the judge saw all the evidence, you haven't; and the judge has an extensive knowledge of Georgia law, you don't.

Still, You're entitled to your opinion.

Fact remains, the evidence against Trump will be the focus of this case, not the DA's love life.

-- A2SG, though, I have no doubt Trump will try his best to keep the focus anywhere at all, except on the evidence...

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well yes that WAS the issue lol! No one can understand Biden. He slurs so bad, forgets the heads of countries names, falls down constantly, tries to shake hands with ghosts, etc...lol. I can post a TON of videos if you want lol!
"Biden shaking hand with ghost"

This is the kind of hilarious hyperbole I really enjoy from the right. He was holding his hand out for Schumer and when Schumer passed over him he kept holding it out for comedic effect. You can see him grin at the end.

But in some world, this earns the description "shaking hand with a ghost."

Hmm. Right.

I just wanted to post this for all to judge themselves. You can think what you want but I'm happy to leave this up as a testament to the quality or lack thereof of this discussion.

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Biden is the career politician lol...and it shows
“I’ve covered Donald Trump off and on for 27 years, and in that time I’ve encountered multiple threads linking Trump to organized crime,” reporter David Cay Johnston wrote in Politico Magazine in May. “No other candidate for the White House this year has anything close to Trump’s record of repeated social and business dealings with mobsters, swindlers, and other crooks.”

Trump convicted of using $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump fined $25 million in largest education fraud case in New York state history

Trump funneled campaign donor money into his own pockets

Trump used campaign money to silence an adult-video actress about paying her for sex

Trump is a career criminal, and it shows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
yes switch the topic lol! Typical...
We were talking about who cares more for children. Your evidence for Trump is a photo-op and a poster. My evidence for Biden is actual legislation and governance. Why did Biden include the child tax credit if he doesn't care for kids? it literally lifted thousands of families out of poverty.

What did Trump do for children while in office?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
"Biden shaking hand with ghost"

This is the kind of hilarious hyperbole I really enjoy from the right. He was holding his hand out for Schumer and when Schumer passed over him he kept holding it out for comedic effect. You can see him grin at the end.

But in some world, this earns the description "shaking hand with a ghost."

Hmm. Right.

I just wanted to post this for all to judge themselves. You can think what you want but I'm happy to leave this up as a testament to the quality or lack thereof of this discussion.
except that instance was NOT what I was talking about lol. He wanders around looking for someone to shake his hand. His nurse Kamula or Jill had to come get him lol...TONS more videos on youtube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
We were talking about who cares more for children. Your evidence for Trump is a photo-op and a poster. My evidence for Biden is actual legislation and governance. Why did Biden include the child tax credit if he doesn't care for kids? it literally lifted thousands of families out of poverty.

Um no we were not. We were specifically saying who cared more regarding the MURDER of Laken Riley by an ILLEGAL ALIEN. Yes, Biden sure cares about children...might not be in a good way though...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
“I’ve covered Donald Trump off and on for 27 years, and in that time I’ve encountered multiple threads linking Trump to organized crime,” reporter David Cay Johnston wrote in Politico Magazine in May. “No other candidate for the White House this year has anything close to Trump’s record of repeated social and business dealings with mobsters, swindlers, and other crooks.”

Trump convicted of using $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump fined $25 million in largest education fraud case in New York state history

Trump funneled campaign donor money into his own pockets

Trump used campaign money to silence an adult-video actress about paying her for sex

Trump is a career criminal, and it shows.
lol all from progressive Dem rags...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Shall I go on? And look, not a red leaning source among them...unlike your sources...

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
except that instance was NOT what I was talking about lol. He wanders around looking for someone to shake his hand. His nurse Kamula or Jill had to come get him lol...TONS more videos on youtube

Such is the state of Republican psychosis that these are supposed to be examples of anything at all, much less dementia.

You do realize you just posted a video containing, literally, Joe Biden standing and waving at people from the stage, as evidence of cognitive decline?

Joe Biden struggles to get his coat on...on a windy day when the wind is blowing the jacket away from him.

Where is the example you promised of Biden wandering around looking for someone to shake his hand?

lol, you even tried to post a Sky News video, a Murdoch-owned company famous for its misleading edits of Biden.

Why, pray tell, in these montage edits, do you only see Biden for a few seconds at a time?

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/fo...o-spread-lies-about-biden-speech-in-wisconsin

Fox News does the same thing—small, tiny snippets of Biden taken out of context to try to concoct lies about his cognitive ability.

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Shall I go on? And look, not a red leaning source among them...unlike your sources...
Great! So if these are examples of Trump caring about kids, why is Biden's pro-child legislation not evidence as well?

Unless you are being partisan, but that's not possible, right?

(The autism bill was authored by Democrats, Trump merely signed it into law.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Um no we were not. We were specifically saying who cared more regarding the MURDER of Laken Riley by an ILLEGAL ALIEN. Yes, Biden sure cares about children...might not be in a good way though...

It's extremely humorous when you complain about partisan "Dem rags" and then post anything from Sky News.

No worries, we can go to the liberal rag "Fox News" for the same info, if your sad argument has been reduced to "They're lying"

Fox News: Trump settles largest fraud violation in NY Education history for $25 mil

Fox News: Trump indicted for hush money payments to adult film star

Fox News: Trump admits fraud in charity settlement, ordered to pay $2 million

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

That interaction is perfectly innocent. If you tell someone a person is a creep and show them a video of them playing with a kid, there is literally nothing they can do that won't be interpreted as creepy. Every time Biden interacts with a child it's a Rorschach test of what you already think of him.

Meanwhile, Trump was on Howard Stern in 2005 bragging about barging into the girls' dressing rooms at his Miss Teen USA pageants to leer at their naked bodies. These girls were as young as 15.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

There's only one person running for President with a documented history of fraud, rape, and sexual abuse, and that's Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Such is the state of Republican psychosis that these are supposed to be examples of anything at all, much less dementia.

You do realize you just posted a video containing, literally, Joe Biden standing and waving at people from the stage, as evidence of cognitive decline?

Joe Biden struggles to get his coat on...on a windy day when the wind is blowing the jacket away from him.

Where is the example you promised of Biden wandering around looking for someone to shake his hand?

lol, you even tried to post a Sky News video, a Murdoch-owned company famous for its misleading edits of Biden.

Why, pray tell, in these montage edits, do you only see Biden for a few seconds at a time?

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/fo...o-spread-lies-about-biden-speech-in-wisconsin

Fox News does the same thing—small, tiny snippets of Biden taken out of context to try to concoct lies about his cognitive ability.
Its OK if you are mad at the truth lol, we understand how difficult it must be seeing such decline in Biden

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Great! So if these are examples of Trump caring about kids, why is Biden's pro-child legislation not evidence as well?

Unless you are being partisan, but that's not possible, right?
I never said Biden did not care about kids (well he does like sniffing them). I said Biden did not care about Laken Riley. See there you go again! You asked where Trump cares about kids and I posted MANY things. Proved you wrong again! Not good enough huh? Typical.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It's extremely humorous when you complain about partisan "Dem rags" and then post anything from Sky News.

No worries, we can go to the liberal rag "Fox News" for the same info, if your sad argument has been reduced to "They're lying"

Fox News:

Fox News:

Fox News:
Again switching topics when you loose an argument, typical LOL!

Upvote 0