✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That interaction is perfectly innocent.
Is it?????????? Ashley Biden said in her diary (pages 67-68) that she waited until late at night to take a shower, because she was afraid of her father. In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized at a young age. Biden has been accused of flat-out sexual assault, he’s been photographed getting way too grabby with kids for years, has made inappropriate comments towards children since taking office and his own daughter has apparently wondered if his habit of showering with her as a child led to her sex addiction.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Is it?????????? Ashley Biden said in her diary (pages 67-68) that she waited until late at night to take a shower, because she was afraid of her father. In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized at a young age. Biden has been accused of flat-out sexual assault, he’s been photographed getting way too grabby with kids for years, has made inappropriate comments towards children since taking office and his own daughter has apparently wondered if his habit of showering with her as a child led to her sex addiction.
Now this is unfounded comments about the daughter of the President, and is vicious gossip. Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander stole her diary and were convicted. They sold the diary to Project Veritas.

Unless you actually have pictures of the diary in question, this is an attack on the President. You are posting hearsay without any context.

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

Reactions: stereodanny
Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I never said Biden did not care about kids (well he does like sniffing them). I said Biden did not care about Laken Riley. See there you go again! You asked where Trump cares about kids and I posted MANY things. Proved you wrong again! Not good enough huh? Typical.
Nobody understands what you’re trying to say. Biden demonstrably cares about poor kids, and kids killed by firearms, but not kids killed by illegals? Because the MAGA family refused to meet with him? It doesn’t make any sense. You’re inventing a very nonsensical narrative to fit your own partisan beliefs.

At this point, it’s evident you’re not interested in having a conversation based on facts. You’ve arrived at your opinions and are fabricating whatever is necessary to continue believing them.

Those supposed quotes from Biden’s kid’s diary are fake, btw, as another poster pointed out. Are you going to let yourself continue to be taken in by misinformation?

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Again switching topics when you loose an argument, typical LOL!
I posted articles from Fox News of the same information you complained was coming from “liberal rags,” it would appear you’re the one trying to weasel away from facing the truth.

Test time: Has Trump been convicted of fraud, yes or no?

Has Trump been found liable for sexual assault and the conventional definition of rape? Yes or no?

Did Trump brag about seeing underage girls naked at his pageants? Yea or no?

Did Trump tweet that he was “like Christ” from a courtroom as he was facing charges of paying an adult film actress for sex while his wife was home? Yes or no?

You’re on a Christian forum, please answer truthfully.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Now this is unfounded comments about the daughter of the President, and is vicious gossip. Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander stole her diary and were convicted. They sold the diary to Project Veritas.

Unless you actually have pictures of the diary in question, this is an attack on the President. You are posting hearsay without any context.

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.
lol if the diary were false, and NO ONE has claimed that it was, why did someone go to jail for "stealing" it??????????? Nice try...lol

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
lol if the diary were false, and NO ONE has claimed that it was, why did someone go to jail for "stealing" it??????????? Nice try...lol
The point is that someone's claim about what was written in the diary should be taken with a very hefty grain of salt. The supposed quote includes no source aside from the purported page numbers, and if you read through the PDF file that's claimed to be a copy of the diary, those words (or anything close to them) do not appear in it anywhere, let alone on the pages referenced.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The point is that someone's claim about what was written in the diary should be taken with a very hefty grain of salt. The supposed quote includes no source aside from the purported page numbers, and if you read through the PDF file that's claimed to be a copy of the diary, those words (or anything close to them) do not appear in it anywhere, let alone on the pages referenced.
no one has refuted it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
no one has refuted it
Proving the non-existence of something is impossible - that's why the burden of proof always lies with the party making the positive claim. In short, claims made without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. There is no evidence that Ashley Biden wrote such a thing in her diary outside of the claims of an anonymous internet poster, therefore it can be dismissed.

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
no one has refuted it
Congratulations, you’ve discovered how smear campaigns work. Lob wild accusations around and treat them as true until the President dignifies them with airtime to deny it. Rinse repeat. I wonder what lead foreman at the rumor mill pays these days…

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
your subject switching will not work...
I'm staying very on-topic here. This is a thread about Trump meeting the family of a murder victim. Trump lied about meeting the family of a murder victim. Your subject switching to Biden will not work.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Proving the non-existence of something is impossible - that's why the burden of proof always lies with the party making the positive claim. In short, claims made without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. There is no evidence that Ashley Biden wrote such a thing in her diary outside of the claims of an anonymous internet poster, therefore it can be dismissed.
LOL, it can easily be disproven by the actual author...and others...but NO ONE has...we know the diary exists, someone went to jail for it...nice try lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Not talking about the Buden typo. "Disinformate" and "misinformate" are not words.
phone texts are notoriously spelled wrong, everyone knows that...spell check and all. Nice try lol

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm staying very on-topic here. This is a thread about Trump meeting the family of a murder victim. Trump lied about meeting the family of a murder victim. Your subject switching to Biden will not work.
Um no, nice try again lol! It was SPECIFICALLY about Laken Riley...

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL, it can easily be disproven by the actual author...and others...but NO ONE has...
Why should she or President Biden give any credence to baseless accusations completely unsupported by any evidence?
we know the diary exists, someone went to jail for it...nice try lol
Never said it didn't. There's even a PDF copy of it (supposedly) floating around the internet that I'm sure you could find if you wanted to. Spoiler alert: it doesn't include that accusation, or anything even close to it.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Why should she or President Biden give any credence to baseless accusations completely unsupported by any evidence?
Because it gives the impression that it IS true. If not true, why did they not sue her for liable then? Defamation of character? Something? Anything?nothing...only silence...

Upvote 0

stereodanny

erga hominem
Mar 12, 2024
Montgomery
✟91,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
LOL, it can easily be disproven by the actual author...and others...but NO ONE has...we know the diary exists, someone went to jail for it...nice try lol
So everything in the Steele dossier about Trump is true, right? None of it has been disproven. :)

Upvote 0