SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Du-h6TZXcAAMCdv.jpg

Caption: Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

One little problem...
Du_VhU9UYAAaHim.jpg

That's either a blank page or a secret bill in invisible ink. The other thing is, this is public information, he signed only two bills today. Maybe you think your followers are stupid, but the American people are not dumb and see through your fraud.

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Because of photoshop and or gimp, I can not believe this photo and nor should anyone.

I have experience in both and I know how easy it is to edit any picture to make it look how I wish.

Something like this is very simple, with white paper, all you need to do is select the color group then erase that part of the picture, done, 5 mins of play time.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Because of photoshop and or gimp, I can not believe this photo and nor should anyone.

I have experience in both and I know how easy it is to edit any picture to make it look how I wish.

Something like this is very simple, with white paper, all you need to do is select the color group then erase that part of the picture, done, 5 mins of play time.
Or you can take it for what it is, a poor attempt to look like you're working hard. Only two bills were signed today, so what else is in all those binders? Women?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Skepticism is warranted with any photo posted informally today, regardless of the poster, but before verbalizing it I recommend running it through an image search. It takes a literal second. I did that and it pulled up Mr. Trump's authenticated Twitter account. The picture appears to be identical to what is in the OP.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

So your claim is that someone hacked trumps twitter account and doctored a photo by blanking out the page?

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So your claim is that someone hacked trumps twitter account and doctored a photo by blanking out the page?

Ok So I checked it out and as it looks blank from that distance its hard to tell, I will say that he did sign real documented bills that day so what the problem? I'm confused, so they use a default blank bill to pose for a picture and somehow he is a liar?

How did he lie? its just an appearance photo.

So if you do a photo next time remember, even if it's just for appearances, everything has to be 100 percent honest and truthful, even a blank piece of paper is wrong.

Its called a staged photo appearance, there very common and every president had made them.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Show me the twitter post so I can believe this.

Was the post I wrote, #7, above Belk's #8, providing the link to the photo on Mr. Trump's authenticated Twitter account in invisible ink or something, haha?

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Was the post I wrote, #7, above Belk's #8, providing the link to the photo on Mr. Trump's authenticated Twitter account in invisible ink or something, haha?

Yes, I found that thank you, and I already commented on it, look above this post. #11

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Ok So I checked it out and as it looks blank from that distance its hard to tell, I will say that he did sign real documented bills that day so what the problem? I'm confused, so they use a default blank bill to pose for a picture and somehow he is a liar?

So if you do a photo next time remember, even if it's just for appearances, everything has to be 100 percent honest and truthful, even a blank piece of paper is wrong.

Its called a staged photo appearance, there very common and every president had made them.
There are over 20 "bills" on his desk, he only signed two, and he's reviewing a blank page. Photo ops exist, but this is literally saying you're doing something that you're not actually doing. Cutting a ribbon is a photo op, but you know what happens at a ribbon cutting ceremony? A ribbon is cut.

What's funny is you're now moving the goalposts around. First it's photo manipulation, then you demand a link to Twitter, now it's "what's the big deal?" It's not a big deal, it's just funny to laugh at the dishonest incompetence. What's funnier is watching folks fall over themselves to defend everything, but I guess that's the game when so many pious Christians have latched themselves to one of the most sinful people on the planet in the name of power.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There are over 20 "bills" on his desk, he only signed two, and he's reviewing a blank page. Photo ops exist, but this is literally saying you're doing something that you're not actually doing. Cutting a ribbon is a photo op, but you know what happens at a ribbon cutting ceremony? A ribbon is cut.

What's funny is you're now moving the goalposts around. First it's photo manipulation, then you demand a link to Twitter, now it's "what's the big deal?" It's not a big deal, it's just funny to laugh at the dishonest incompetence. What's funnier is watching folks fall over themselves to defend everything, but I guess that's the game when so many pious Christians have latched themselves to one of the most sinful people on the planet in the name of power.

This is where you are wrong this is 100 percent a photo opp and the reason he did it was for that reason.

And I find it funny how everyone will judge something like this and it does nothing at all, its a photo, nothing more. So he wants a photo done and a page is blank, big fat hairy deal, get over it already, to dwell on that one blank paper is childish.

• Winner
Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
This is where you are wrong this is 100 percent a photo opp and the reason he did it was for that reason.

And I find it funny how everyone will judge something like this and it does nothing at all, its a photo, nothing more. So he wants a photo done and a page is blank, big fat hairy deal, get over it already, to dwell on that one blank paper is childish.
Signing bills is a photo op, but do you know what happens at those photo ops? Bills are signed. This is not a photo op.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Signing bills is a photo op, but do you know what happens at those photo ops? Bills are signed. This is not a photo op.

So bills were signed then? so what the problem?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not to mention if he were actually doing any work, there wouldn't be a need to stage it. Normally the WH photographer goes where the president goes in order to be able to capture his working day candidly, in real time. That man has the cleanest desk of any president I've ever seen. I've only seen one or two pictures where it looked like actual work was being done.

It's not just this picture either, there was one supposedly taken of him on the phone working hard, and none of the buttons or lights or displays on the phone lit up. It makes no sense.

Yep! It's also flagrantly counterproductive to the pretense of the photo. This was one of the most volatile and consequential weeks in modern history, and ended with the third federal government shutdown of the year (and the first one was unprecedented for happening during a one-party government). Every minute, every ounce of concentration should have been devoted to productively working towards a resolution, but rather than capturing that, it shows that Trump took time to be in a manufactured photo shoot for Twitter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Caption: Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

One little problem...
Du_VhU9UYAAaHim.jpg

That's either a blank page or a secret bill in invisible ink. The other thing is, this is public information, he signed only two bills today. Maybe you think your followers are stupid, but the American people are not dumb and see through your fraud.

Yeah, I wouldn't hang my hat on that one. It's quite possible that portion of the photo is just overexposed. It's not hard to blow out something bright white like that if you want the rest of the photo to be exposed correctly (in fact, I'd be more impressed if the paper wasn't overexposed without some post-processing).

Granted, I wouldn't hang my hat on this theory, either. It's certainly possible that it is blank - I would still expect some color variations on the paper if it were overexposed.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

My but those goal posts move fast. I don't care about the president nor his photo signing op. I was simply drawing your attention to how your initial skepticism would result in a highly unlikely scenario.

Upvote 0