Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont know whats funnier, the people defending trump or the people attacking Trump.

It seems that the former is pathetically funny while the latter is humorously funny....

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,557.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It seems that the former is pathetically funny while the latter is humorously funny....
I think the former is as much the former as the latter while the latter is a little less the latter than the former.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok So I checked it out and as it looks blank from that distance its hard to tell, I will say that he did sign real documented bills that day so what the problem? I'm confused, so they use a default blank bill to pose for a picture and somehow he is a liar?

How did he lie? its just an appearance photo.

So if you do a photo next time remember, even if it's just for appearances, everything has to be 100 percent honest and truthful, even a blank piece of paper is wrong.

Its called a staged photo appearance, there very common and every president had made them.
If he was actually signing that whole stack of bills, why would he go to the trouble of “signing” a fake one for the photo?

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
If he was actually signing that whole stack of bills, why would he go to the trouble of “signing” a fake one for the photo?

There are staring children in the world and you are wasting your time with this, trust me when I say, its pointless.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Because of photoshop and or gimp, I can not believe this photo and nor should anyone.

I have experience in both and I know how easy it is to edit any picture to make it look how I wish.

Something like this is very simple, with white paper, all you need to do is select the color group then erase that part of the picture, done, 5 mins of play time.

Only slightly less effort than it takes to maintain the illusion of Donald doing something productive.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And on a sidebar, why is he scowling while signing bills? Why does he lower his eyebrows all the time? Is that supposed to be intimidating? Are people supposed to see him as tough and no nonsense cause of that?
I thought the same thing about his scowl! And yes, the eyebrows thing is an attempt at intimidation. I’ve always found it hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I dont know whats funnier, the people defending trump or the people attacking Trump.
I got a chuckle at the people making fun of him in the tweet, it's not rolling on the floor funny, but funny. However, the people rushing to his defense are hilarious.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
full

Thread deeply pruned due to Flaming and Goading.
Remember to address only the content of the post and not the poster.
Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,123.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I prefer invisible ink to the "red ink" he and his Congressional enablers have been awash in since the misguided (and misused) tax cuts for the rich.

I'll bet Trump wishes his campaign team had had a "cloak of invisibility" during the 2016 campaign, and he might wish he has a cloak of invisibility himself in the near future.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I prefer invisible ink to the "red ink" he and his Congressional enablers have been awash in since the misguided (and misused) tax cuts for the rich.

I'll bet Trump wishes his campaign team had had a "cloak of invisibility" when they were hobnobbing with the Russians during the 2016 campaign. He will need a cloak of invisibility himself when Mueller's report is out.
If I were you I would pray for him .
Regardless of the Holy Mueller report.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Du_VhU9UYAAaHim.jpg

That's either a blank page or a secret bill in invisible ink.
He must have also gotten some of that invisible ink on his fingernails.

But I'm more inclined to believe the invisible ink was in the camera lens.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
obama-signs-debt-ceiling-bill.jpg

22obama-600.jpg

president-barack-obama-signs-an-executive-order-to-implement-enhanced-picture-id457376780

There is this thing that happens when you turn on bright television lights and they reflect off white paper. It washed out images on the paper.

Either that, or Barack Hussein Obama found invisible ink first

• Agree
Reactions: jardiniere
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
obama-signs-debt-ceiling-bill.jpg

22obama-600.jpg

president-barack-obama-signs-an-executive-order-to-implement-enhanced-picture-id457376780

There is this thing that happens when you turn on bright television lights and they reflect off white paper. It washed out images on the paper.

Either that, or Barack Hussein Obama found invisible ink first

Perhaps the images look different on your screen than on mine; there's visible ink in every photo, with it being especially apparent in the last two photos. The top photo captures only President Obama sitting behind his desk, but the second has a line of witnesses, and the third was obviously taken in public. It's evident these photos were not staged.

Even if Donald John Trump (if we're going to use full names, haha) had signed an actual bill the Tweet accompanying the photo was manipulative and propagandistic.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even if Donald John Trump (if we're going to use full names, haha) had signed an actual bill the Tweet accompanying the photo was manipulative and propagandistic.

Name one President who used a photo op that did not use it manipulated and propagandistic?

They all use these ops to promote their agenda.

Upvote 0