Senators take aim at Biden's support for bill giving illegals, Chinese Communist Party members right to vote

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love how a bill allowing non-citizens to vote in local DC elections has turned into one about the border.
I think mainly because that is where they are from and this is why they were allowed to come.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All the <insert the latest GOP villain> coming through our southern border.

btw, I would be interested to know where you got the idea the Chinese, and per Gox Chinese Communist!, are coming across the southern border.
Here's you a link for Chinese at the Southern border:

Note: 700% says nothing about actual numbers. If the initial number is tiny, a small increase in numbers can cause a whopping increase in percentage. The point is that yes, it's happening.

Nor does the link say anything about party membership. Will note the following: Party affiliation is not a requirement in voting in anything but primaries, and in some states that's not a factor, either. There is nothing against the law for someone with duel citizenship who is also a CCP member to vote in a US election.

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They've been coming over for a long time, but the increase is the last number of months has been dramtatic. I get me sources questioned, you can check the government's own stats at: Nationwide Encounters
Choose southern border and one check box for the country of China, you can see the dramatic rate of increase in the last number of months.
Now these are the ones who are stopped. It makes sense that governments with serious money can pay the cartels enough so that there is little chance of being caught, and of course if caught they can just try again.

While this is weird, there's no reason the Chinese would need to come here illegally - that's just honest, it's pretty easy for a Chinese national to get a temporary visa for school and whatnot (with the higher standards of education in China they are often sought after) so no reason for them to come illegally.

My only thought here is that it could be because they don't want the Chinese government to know they are here. This is a consideration too, because of the propensity of Beijing to haul Chinese nationals who step out of line here, straight back to China to face God knows what.

I really don't have much here, but this seems odd enough to warrant really examining all the possible reasons why this might be occuring...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's you a link for Chinese at the Southern border:

Note: 700% says nothing about actual numbers. If the initial number is tiny, a small increase in numbers can cause a whopping increase in percentage. The point is that yes, it's happening.

Nor does the link say anything about party membership. Will note the following: Party affiliation is not a requirement in voting in anything but primaries, and in some states that's not a factor, either. There is nothing against the law for someone with duel citizenship who is also a CCP member to vote in a US election.

The op has presented no evidence that China is sending operatives across the US border to conduct spying activities. This whole thread is nothing more than Republican playing off American's fear of China in light of the recent baloon intrustion etc. The Op fell for a Fox News headline.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When asked I provided a direct link to the government website, and you can see on the graph for Chinese that in October there were about 2400 Chinese nationals a month and by January 2023 it has risen to 3200. If you are so interested in the numbers why would you point to a NY Post article that does NOT give the numbers instead of discussing the official Biden administration numbers? I'm not a Republican. Three or four times I have voted for a presidential candidate who was not the Republican nor Democrat nominee, I recall in one election that was less than two percent of the population. I am deeply concerned about the Chinese communists, and the Biden administration refusing to enforce the laws and releasing foreign nationals into the United States on their own recognizance. If Joe let's them go without interrogation it is true I have no evidence they are operatives. The Biden administration has I believe stopped over a hundred on the terrorist watch list, I have no evidence they did not all come to America because they love America and wish to pursue the American dream. You should be concerned as well about Chinese money supporting the media and education, there was just an article in the Daily Caller about the Chinese propaganda ads supporting journalism and I will post that one for discussion. I also, sadly, believe the Biden administration is lying in the cases where they claim they don't know what they shot down. You should be concerned when the Chinese lied and said the first object was a weather balloon and Joe doesn't call them on it.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They've been coming over for a long time, but the increase is the last number of months has been dramtatic. I get me sources questioned, you can check the government's own stats at: Nationwide Encounters
Choose southern border and one check box for the country of China, you can see the dramatic rate of increase in the last number of months.
Now these are the ones who are stopped. It makes sense that governments with serious money can pay the cartels enough so that there is little chance of being caught, and of course if caught they can just try again.
It looks like more Chinese nationals arrived by the northern border than the southern one but many more, the vast majority, didn't cross either border.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When asked I provided a direct link to the government website, and you can see on the graph for Chinese that in October there were about 2400 Chinese nationals a month and by January 2023 it has risen to 3200.

Yes, and that isn't a "dramatic" increase relative to the overall numbers, which as I noted, have dramatically dropped from December to January (mainly due to Biden's new restrictions on immigrants from Venezuela, Nicaragua and a couple of other countries).

If you are so interested in the numbers why would you point to a NY Post article that does NOT give the numbers instead of discussing the official Biden administration numbers?

I was responding to another poster who referenced the NYP article. I went to the government source you cited.

I'm not a Republican. Three or four times I have voted for a presidential candidate who was not the Republican nor Democrat nominee, I recall in one election that was less than two percent of the population.

Okay. Your rhetoric closely mirrors the talking points of today's Republican Party. "China" and "Open Borders" being the latest....

I am deeply concerned about the Chinese communists, and the Biden administration refusing to enforce the laws and releasing foreign nationals into the United States on their own recognizance. If Joe lets them go without interrogation it is true I have no evidence they are operatives. The Biden administration has I believe stopped over a hundred on the terrorist watch list, I have no evidence they did not all come to America because they love America and wish to pursue the American dream. You should be concerned as well about Chinese money supporting the media and education, there was just an article in the Daily Caller about the Chinese propaganda ads supporting journalism and I will post that one for discussion. I also, sadly, believe the Biden administration is lying in the cases where they claim they don't know what they shot down. You should be concerned when the Chinese lied and said the first object was a weather balloon and Joe doesn't call them on it.

If a country wants to send a foreign agent to spy on the US, there are lot easier ways to do so than coming across the MX-US border illegally.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and that isn't a "dramatic" increase relative to the overall numbers, which as I noted, have dramatically dropped from December to January (mainly due to Biden's new restrictions on immigrants from Venezuela, Nicaragua and a couple of other countries).

I was responding to another poster who referenced the NYP article. I went to the government source you cited.

Okay. Your rhetoric closely mirrors the talking points of today's Republican Party. "China" and "Open Borders" being the latest....

If a country wants to send a foreign agent to spy on the US, there are lot easier ways to do so than coming across the MX-US border illegally.
The Chinese are not our friends, they will exploit every weakness they can. A lot of the left in the U.S. are in for a rude awakening. The Chinese know we have a weak president, they are killing a hundred thousand or so Americans a year with their fentanyl, they deliberately let travelers from their country spread COVID. Yet Joe maintains he has a great relationship with their leader. They are sending balloons and other aircraft over our country, probably with the assistance of the Russians. When Joe said he would tolerate a minor incursion of Ukraine Putin moved took action. The Chinese have heard both Joe and Kamala saying the violations of U.S. airspace will not change relations, this is a huge mistake that likely will start another war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Chinese are not our friends, they will exploit every weakness they can. A lot of the left in the U.S. are in for a rude awakening. The Chinese know we have a weak president, they are killing a hundred thousand or so Americans a year with their fentanyl, they deliberately let travelers from their country spread COVID. Yet Joe maintains he has a great relationship with their leader. They are sending balloons and other aircraft over our country, probably with the assistance of the Russians. When Joe said he would tolerate a minor incursion of Ukraine Putin moved took action. The Chinese have heard both Joe and Kamala saying the violations of U.S. airspace will not change relations, this is a huge mistake that likely will start another war.
Why does America’s declining hegemony worry thee so?

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't like to see people needlessly suffer. Unfortunately so many have no idea of the reality of communism.
If you sign out of Christian Forums and stroll around for a while un-logged-in the ads for Temu will pop up.
Temu is a Chinese company that sells goods directly from Chinese manufacturers to people all over the world. It sounds as if they’re going to “out-capitalism” us very soon.

Have a great night!

• Haha
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you sign out of Christian Forums and stroll around for a while un-logged-in the ads for Temu will pop up.
Temu is a Chinese company that sells goods directly from Chinese manufacturers to people all over the world. It sounds as if they’re going to “out-capitalism” us very soon.

Have a great night!
The Chinese have stolen a good deal of U.S. technology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I don't like to see people needlessly suffer.
Yikes. You’re in for shock if you ever read about what the US has been up to in other nations over the past 50 years.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yikes. You’re in for shock if you ever read about what the US has been up to in other nations over the past 50 years.
Look at Afghanistan, more than half the population is starving, children are being sold.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,570.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
"The Biden administration should be ashamed," Britt told Fox News Digital. "This is a flagrant failure of the president to uphold his oath of office to ‘preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.' Quite simply, he has chosen to pander to the far-left wing of the Democratic Party instead of advancing America’s interests."

"Voting in our country is a sacred right that must solely be limited to American citizens. This is simple common sense," she said.

With all of the Chinese coming through our southern border this is concerning.
Can you explain why non-citizens being able to vote in local DC elections is concerning?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not completely, and certainly selling us goods using stolen U.S. patents can be curtailed. Additionally the Chinese illegally gather all kinds of information on Americans through Tiktok and other such entities, it gives them an advantage in the selling of goods and in politics. U.S. intelligence is aware of drugs used by the Chinese, acting much like alcohol only the person is not aware they are being drugged, it helps them get invitations into the U.S., we could at least put out a warning to scientists, politicians, and educational institutions..

Upvote 0