Stafford
✟49,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pray for me for I continue in great despondency. Things are not at all right. I haven't any solutions. It seems like I don't really even have the capability to communicate. I assume there is something horribly wrong with me.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pray for me for I continue in great despondency. Things are not at all right. I haven't any solutions. It seems like I don't really even have the capability to communicate. I assume there is something horribly wrong with me.

Lord have mercy!

Reactions: Euodius
Upvote 0

Euodius

Are you kitten me right meow?
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2019
Stafford
✟49,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you for continued prayers. It's very early in the morning here and I am filled with confusion so that I can't sleep. It's been a long time since I wasn't confused. I don't have time to sort things out. I don't have much of anyone to talk to that I can talk to to sort things out. A few members here have been good to me and talked to me, but I don't have time and only really confusion.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lately, CF has just gotten weirder than normal and I'm going to sign off for a while, so I wanted to wish everyone a blessed Lent!

I find that I have just gotten weirder than normal, and am facing some struggles in life and work, so please, in your kindness, pray for me if you are willing. I’m going to take a break from the forums and from Facebook for now. Blessed Lent to all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for my girlfriend and her friends. Some stuff happened over the weekend between her and some friends, and I don’t think things are great for anybody involved.

Upvote 0

Euodius

Are you kitten me right meow?
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2019
Stafford
✟49,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for my girlfriend and her friends. Some stuff happened over the weekend between her and some friends, and I don’t think things are great for anybody involved.

Lord have mercy. I'm here if you need anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have to ask for your prayers yet again.

If you would pray that God help me to see my sins more clearly, would be great.

that's a good prayer for all of us.

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Lord have mercy. May He hear the prayers and supplications of everyone in this thread.

I have some important and rather imposing medical procedures going on tomorrow. Please, friends, if you can help me with your prayers even though I do not deserve them, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Upvote 0