✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Father, SashaMaria, and AMM.

Apparently they released him around 11:30 AM, but he did not consent to have any information given to anyone, so they wouldn't tell me where he was going, how he intended to get there (his truck is apparently on the side of the road somewhere in Spokane, as he was driven to the hospital by ambulance), etc. So he is either just out there somewhere in Washington or Idaho, or maybe coming here, in which case I'll have to have him arrested (I already warned him about that; under no circumstances do I want him in my personal living space, since he is unpredictable and dangerous in this state.) I believe his ultimate destination was Idaho, as he used to live there, but when he was asked by the officer in Spokane where he was going he told him that he was on his way to have a cup of coffee with me in Idaho, which...I don't even know what to make of that; I live in California, so that makes no sense, and we have never discussed any such thing, nor would we. So I'm clearly still in his brain somewhere, being a part of whatever it is he thinks he's doing as he endangers himself and others on the road across three states and counting. This is a nightmare. God protect him and whoever he interacts with.

This all makes me incredibly nervous. I know that one thing he still blames me for is "taking his gun away" a few years ago, when in reality the police confiscated it when I had to have him 5150'd because he was again intending to drive in this sort of impaired state, so I don't know if he still has a gun or not. If he does, he's travelling with it (since he's living out of his truck, with everything he owns), which is terrifying. Lord have mercy. I don't know what to do. I don't want to die, I don't want him to die, I don't want anyone else to die as a result of him being out in society when he clearly shouldn't be, but I am helpless to stop him getting discharged, getting back to his truck, etc. Lord help us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please. I’m requesting prayers for my cousin Eric and his family (all Orthodox Christians if it matters), as he faces a recent diagnosis of stage 4 stomach cancer. Asking for his healing, and strength for his wife who recently lost her parents, and all of his children as they deal with this whole situation. ☹️

• Prayers
Reactions: AMM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.