pa
✟9,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello, its been a while since I posted here but I wanted to please request prayer that I keep returning to liturgy after going to liturgy several times in past several weeks in a row for the first time since the pandemic started. I fell out of habit of going to liturgy when the churches closed and stopped praying and didn't go back when they reopened initially. Anyway the first Sunday I went back everyone very kind and loving towards me, and said they were glad I was back, including my spiritual father. I also unpacked my icons and hung them all up again and put together a prayer corner. Anyway, I just ask that you all pray that I keep attending liturgy. I'm autistic and its not always easy for me to be social or form new habits / routines. Thanks.

MedicineHead

Thoughtful, mobile corpse
Feb 8, 2013
VA
✟8,089.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for your prayers regarding my previous issue about my relationship. Not everything has come together yet, but God is definitely at work and it is moving in the right direction.

Unfortunately, now it sounds like I am going to be fired from my job tomorrow morning. This will devastate the progress on my relationship and I'm already just making ends meet financially. I am also on probation, and being unemployed or failing to make payments is a felony, so I'm also looking at prison time.

I ask that you please pray that I keep my job, and that God works through my Steward and on the hearts of my Supervisors in my favor, and I pray for help to be a better worker and man. If it's God's will that I lose my job, I ask for prayers that I find a better one quickly, and that the loss has no negative effect on my relationship or freedom. Thank you.

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me as I'm under some stress with work, family, and car all raining down at once.

We're in the market for a minivan, and so ironically as I was coming home from attempting to look at a minivan to buy, I hit a small deer. Thankfully, the car is drivable mechanically and the damage is mostly cosmetic.

IMG_3866.JPG

Please pray for my family that we find a bigger car soon. That my stress will be relieved.

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
:wave:I figured with the new year, we could start a new prayer thread. I like to write down prayer request and then incorporate them into my evening prayers! Please feel free to post! I would love to pray for you!

My prayer requests are:

For my husband (and all of our other military) who has 8 months left in Iraq. For the separation, the lonliness, etc.

That I may be able to find a job soon and be happy with it! :D

For my brother who called last night and is having marital problems (contemplating divorce now). There is a 9 year old involved.

For my twin who also has marital problems. At one point they sought counseling, but since have stopped and still problems exsist. There is a 3 year old involved.

*Neither family goes to church and I don't believe either children have even been baptized (well, the 9 year old may have, but that is about it). Both of my siblings call me with their problems and I just listen and I don't know what to say, so I just pray. It breaks my heart! :cry:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting to pray..................................

:crosseo:BMW

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IrishOrthodox

Prodigal of TAW Forum
Dec 10, 2007
Lancaster, PA
✟8,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First off - prayers to all who have expressed need; through the intersession of the saints and the blessed Theotokos, may their prayers be answered.

Second - I could really use some prayer for safe travels back to my family. I don't have immediate access to an Orthodox Priest here to be blessed and give my confession to before traveling. So, if even just one of you could find a small moment of you day...I would be eternally grateful for your gift.

God's Blessings to all who seek out the power of prayer here.

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
First off - prayers to all who have expressed need; through the intersession of the saints and the blessed Theotokos, may their prayers be answered.

Second - I could really use some prayer for safe travels back to my family. I don't have immediate access to an Orthodox Priest here to be blessed and give my confession to before traveling. So, if even just one of you could find a small moment of you day...I would be eternally grateful for your gift.

God's Blessings to all who seek out the power of prayer here.
:crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cassc

Veteran- I am an Orthodox Christian
Jan 24, 2007
New England
✟16,923.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
:crosseo: PRAYERS TO YOU MY FRIENDS :crosseo:

My humble requests:

Please pray for my elderly uncle and aunt; Carl who has incurable cancer and his wife Beth who is slipping further and further into the fog of Alzheimer's.

For my judgment and wisdom in my capacity as a new member of my Church's Parish Council. We are in a difficult position financially and this is a really critical time for the health of our church family.

LORD HAVE MERCY

Upvote 0