Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
:wave:I figured with the new year, we could start a new prayer thread. I like to write down prayer request and then incorporate them into my evening prayers! Please feel free to post! I would love to pray for you!

My prayer requests are:

For my husband (and all of our other military) who has 8 months left in Iraq. For the separation, the lonliness, etc.

That I may be able to find a job soon and be happy with it! :D

For my brother who called last night and is having marital problems (contemplating divorce now). There is a 9 year old involved.

For my twin who also has marital problems. At one point they sought counseling, but since have stopped and still problems exsist. There is a 3 year old involved.

*Neither family goes to church and I don't believe either children have even been baptized (well, the 9 year old may have, but that is about it). Both of my siblings call me with their problems and I just listen and I don't know what to say, so I just pray. It breaks my heart! :cry:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting to pray..................................

:crosseo:BMW

IrishOrthodox

Prodigal of TAW Forum
Dec 10, 2007
Lancaster, PA
✟8,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First off - prayers to all who have expressed need; through the intersession of the saints and the blessed Theotokos, may their prayers be answered.

Second - I could really use some prayer for safe travels back to my family. I don't have immediate access to an Orthodox Priest here to be blessed and give my confession to before traveling. So, if even just one of you could find a small moment of you day...I would be eternally grateful for your gift.

God's Blessings to all who seek out the power of prayer here.

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
First off - prayers to all who have expressed need; through the intersession of the saints and the blessed Theotokos, may their prayers be answered.

Second - I could really use some prayer for safe travels back to my family. I don't have immediate access to an Orthodox Priest here to be blessed and give my confession to before traveling. So, if even just one of you could find a small moment of you day...I would be eternally grateful for your gift.

God's Blessings to all who seek out the power of prayer here.
:crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cassc

Veteran- I am an Orthodox Christian
Jan 24, 2007
New England
✟9,423.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
:crosseo: PRAYERS TO YOU MY FRIENDS :crosseo:

My humble requests:

Please pray for my elderly uncle and aunt; Carl who has incurable cancer and his wife Beth who is slipping further and further into the fog of Alzheimer's.

For my judgment and wisdom in my capacity as a new member of my Church's Parish Council. We are in a difficult position financially and this is a really critical time for the health of our church family.

LORD HAVE MERCY

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hungrytiger

I don't know what I'm talking about.
Feb 2, 2006
✟1,421.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for this thread.

My prayers for all here. :crosseo:

If I may be so bold as to ask, would you please pray for my husband, my daughter, and I (John, Maria, and Juliana) that the Lord may have mercy on us and that we may continually choose to follow Him. We stand ever in need of prayer.

Upvote 0