Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to say thanks again to those who said a prayer for me. Getting everything I needed just before holiday shutdown after a few weeks of being semi-legal pushed me to the edge. I'm still prostrate a lot, but at least no worries now.
Glory to God!!!
Glory to God!

He sure has a way of using those things to bring us to Him ...

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my family. My grandma passed last night, she lived with me and my parents. I was her only granddaughter.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my family. My grandma passed last night, she lived with me and my parents.

I remember how hard that is with my grandpa...you will be in my prayers.

May your grandmother's memory be eternal, and may the Lord have mercy and comfort you and your family now and in the future! :hug:

Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was her only granddaughter. She had dementia and hadn't walked since about July or August. She had a bad fall as well in October and got a big bruise on her hand. She passed when I wasn't home. :(

• Prayers
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my family. My grandma passed last night, she lived with me and my parents. I was her only granddaughter.
Prayers for you and your family, and for your comfort. Prayers for your grandmother as well. May her memory be eternal.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was her only granddaughter. She had dementia and hadn't walked since about July or August. She had a bad fall as well in October and got a big bruise on her hand. She passed when I wasn't home. :(
Memory Eternal!

Upvote 0

TaiKamiya720

Apr 4, 2016
South Florida Metro area
✟19,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy. Memory eternal. My grandmother also died a few months ago.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ah, just came in to offer thanks for prayers, and realized I didn't ask on the prayer thread as I thought, but when I checked on a member's prayer request thread. I feel badly for the mix-up. I don't at all want to take away from her thread. But I did want to offer my thanks. I decided to put it here where the requests should have gone, because I don't want to further take over her thread.

But here's what I wanted to say ...

Glory to God! And thank you all so much for your prayers!!! From what they were saying, I was very possibly going to have to begin surgery and treatments all over, but the results came back benign this time. Thanks be to God! I've been praying for His will, but I confess that I don't really want to go through all that again, and I want to go back to work and start living life again. With an even greater appreciation for the gift God has given us of life. I am so thankful! One more biopsy to go, but that cancer was an extremely rare one and to have it in two places would be extremely rare. So thank you all so much for your prayers, and I thank God for His answer. God bless you all. Glory to God!!!

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ah, just came in to offer thanks for prayers, and realized I didn't ask on the prayer thread as I thought, but when I checked on a member's prayer request thread. I feel badly for the mix-up. I don't at all want to take away from her thread. But I did want to offer my thanks. I decided to put it here where the requests should have gone, because I don't want to further take over her thread.

But here's what I wanted to say ...

Glory to God! And thank you all so much for your prayers!!! From what they were saying, I was very possibly going to have to begin surgery and treatments all over, but the results came back benign this time. Thanks be to God! I've been praying for His will, but I confess that I don't really want to go through all that again, and I want to go back to work and start living life again. With an even greater appreciation for the gift God has given us of life. I am so thankful! One more biopsy to go, but that cancer was an extremely rare one and to have it in two places would be extremely rare. So thank you all so much for your prayers, and I thank God for His answer. God bless you all. Glory to God!!!
Glory to God! So happy to hear this :)

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

glory to God!

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Glory to God! That is excellent, Anastasia.

I would like to ask humbly for the prayers of the people of this forum for my father, John, who is very ill. We are supposed to go to see his doctor on Wednesday, but judging from how he has been for the past week, I'm not sure he'll be in the necessary condition to even leave his house by that time. He has been sick for a few years now, and I worry that his time may be short if we do not see improvement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

I would like to ask humbly for the prayers of the people of this forum for my father, John, who is very ill. We are supposed to go to see his doctor on Wednesday, but judging from how he has been for the past week, I'm not sure he'll be in the necessary condition to even leave his house by that time. He has been sick for a few years now, and I worry that his time may be short if we do not see improvement.
Lord have mercy!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Prayers for your father!

• Prayers
Upvote 0