Springfield, IL
✟4,386.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When Terri Schiavo was alive, I found it disgraceful how extremists on both sides of the debate were using her to advance their agenda. No one could let the poor lady die in peace.

Now, after her death, the debate rages on, and she cannot remain dead in peace.

I am SO glad I signed a living will. The last thing I'd want is to become a martyr for some fanatical right-to-life OR right-to-die cause were I ever in Terri's shoes. I guess that's one good thing that came of this nonsense: it prompted people to sign living wills.

Upvote 0

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jsn112 said:
What makes you think Michael's going to Heaven? Killing his defenseless wife is not the way to get in.

What about going around and hunting down christians, and helping in there stonings ? Is that a way to get in ?

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
JustOneWay said:
not when doctors told him that she would never awake from her vegetative state.

Do you believe Michael will be seated right next to Tom Delay, and all others that have had feeding tubes removed from their loved ones because their loved ones did not want to spend the rest of their lives in a vegetative state?
How is Tom's case similar to Terri? Tom's father told to many that he would not want to be living in a "vegetative" and the story is corroborated. However, that is not the same for Michael. His story is not corroborated by anyone except himself. And there are many questions go unanswered as to how Terri got to where she was and that he didn't call for help after Terri collapsed for a long period of time and that when Terri collapsed he didn't even turned Terri's head around so she can breathe after she collapsed and he didn't want Terri to be mouth-fed, etc. Too many question in this case. Like I have said that I am happy to know there is a very uncomfortable place reserve just for him. Enjoy your life now Michael...

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
StromRider said:
How very 'christian' of you. Hoping that someone is going to hell. I thought you guys were supposed to try and stop that kind of thing?

Sorry dude. But as I said on another thread, even I have my own... sinful vices. LOL

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
jsn112 said:
What makes you think Michael's going to Heaven? Killing his defenseless wife is not the way to get in.
So you know the condition of Michaels soul? Killing does not automatically exclude one from the kingdom of heaven.

As Ballfan would say....I cant believe I would have to tell other Christians this!

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
jsn112 said:
How is Tom's case similar to Terri? Tom's father told to many that he would not want to be living in a "vegetative" and the story is corroborated. However, that is not the same for Michael. His story is not corroborated by anyone except himself. And there are many questions go unanswered as to how Terri got to where she was and that he didn't call for help after Terri collapsed for a long period of time and that when Terri collapsed he didn't even turned Terri's head around so she can breathe after she collapsed and he didn't want Terri to be mouth-fed, etc. Too many question in this case. Like I have said that I am happy to know there is a very uncomfortable place reserve just for him. Enjoy your life now Michael...

Actually, if I were his new wife Jodi, I'd look behind me every 30 seconds or so...

Upvote 0

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jsn112 said:
Or how about killing 1.2 million babies a year? Is that a way to get in, too?

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about indivudal people, or do you know a INDIVUDAL doctor that is terminating infints at the rate of 2.3 per minuite every hour of every day of the year ?

EDIT: Also that still dose not answer my question about stoning the christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
JustOneWay said:
So you know the condition of Michaels soul? Killing does not automatically exclude one from the kingdom of heaven.

As Ballfan would say....I cant believe I would have to tell other Christians this!
Yes, you can tell by his fruit as Jesus would say it. His vine does not produce fruit. And if a vine doesn't produce fruit, it will be cut down and throw into the fire. I can't believe I have to tell another Christian about this.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
jsn112 said:
Yes, you can tell by his fruit as Jesus would say it. His vine does not produce fruit. And if a vine doesn't produce fruit, it will be cut down and throw into the fire. I can't believe I have to tell another Christian about this.
So you are saying he is going to hell?

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Harpuia said:
Brrr... that was cold. :D

The thing is, I know it's hard for anyone to be convinced that she should have a right to live. But I know for sure that he got away with murder. A feeding tube isn't the life support I was thinking of. I know what life support is, because I know many families who had to pull the plug, for real, and the person died within minutes.

It didn't take 2 weeks to "kill" that person, it only took about 1-2 minutes. If anything, the person was probably already dead at the time of life support anyway. That proves to me that a feeding tube is not life support. It's starving and dehydrating someone to death.

Apparently you don't know what life support is, it comes in various measures and when you sign papers at the hospital as to what type of support to get or deny you have to specify.

Also it wasn't cold, it was quite simply the facts. A feeding tube is attached to an IV pump (machine) that automatically feeds liquid nutrition into the stomach. You couldn't have poured it down her throat because she would asphyxiated. she needed a machine to sustain her.

The only issue is did she want to be in that state, a vegetable with 99.9999999% chance of no recovery (in other words virtually no possibility) and her husband, the courts and friends said she did not. It is not up to the rest of the country to make that determination.

Reactions: SimplyMe
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
jsn112 said:
Let's put this way...has Michael produced any fruit that you see?
I honestly dont know the guy, and according to the Bible....faith in Jesus is all you need brother. I have no special talent to look into anyones soul....I am not even sure of my own salvation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Harpuia

Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
mhatten said:
Apparently you don't know what life support is, it comes in various measures and when you sign papers at the hospital as to what type of support to get or deny you have to specify.

Also it wasn't cold, it was quite simply the facts. A feeding tube is attached to an IV pump (machine) that automatically feeds liquid nutrition into the stomach. You couldn't have poured it down her throat because she would asphyxiated. she needed a machine to sustain her.

The only issue is did she want to be in that state, a vegetable with 99.9999999% chance of no recovery (in other words virtually no possibility) and her husband, the courts and friends said she did not. It is not up to the rest of the country to make that determination.

You forgot one factor... the parents.

You really think that the husband and friends gave a hoot about her? Divorce rates at an all-time high, and I know most people change friends every 2 years, if not every year. I don't think so.

And the courts were just doing their job. I really can't blame $Greer$ for that, even though ever since I started using the $$ around his name I couldn't stop. lol.

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
jsn112 said:
Let's put this way...has Michael produced any fruit that you see?

If people saw televised footage of certain chapters in my life, they'd be saying the sme as you brother.

Unless you sit at the right hand of God, you cannot say who is/ is not in the Book of Life. You do not know every detail in His life since that time or before that time.

C'mon, now.

Reactions: k
Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
mhatten said:

Oh come on...Michael adamantly refused to have Terri feed any other way except through a feeding tube. I would love to have seen what Terri could without the feeding tube. One of the nurse fed Terri through the mouth just fine. And then Michael walked in and saw that, he got really upset and wanted Terri to be put back on the feeding tube. Please don't defend Michael. His actions are too suspicious. If his story didn't have holes, I wouldn't be this involved. But that is not the case. He personifies evil.

Upvote 0