Open Letter to Michael Schiavo-Frank Pavone

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ginny said:
If people saw televised footage of certain chapters in my life, they'd be saying the sme as you brother.

Unless you sit at the right hand of God, you cannot say who is/ is not in the Book of Life. You do not know every detail in His life since that time or before that time.

C'mon, now.
Hope you are right. But Michael will have to face his maker for his action and I will for mine. But so far, what's Michael's fruit like?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
jsn112 said:
Oh come on...Michael adamantly refused to have Terri feed any other way except through a feeding tube. I would love to have seen what Terri could without the feeding tube. One of the nurse fed Terri through the mouth just fine. And then Michael walked in and saw that, he got really upset and wanted Terri to be put back on the feeding tube. Please don't defend Michael. His actions are too suspicious. If his story didn't have holes, I wouldn't be this involved. But that is not the case. He personifies evil.

Yeah...I mean it's not like well-known politicians exploited the situation for their own benefit and surely there were NO organizations who worked to put out mis-information about the situation that would further their causes and donations.;)

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Neverstop said:
Yeah...I mean it's not like well-known politicians exploited the situation for their own benefit and surely there were NO organizations who worked to put out mis-information about the situation that would further their causes and donations.;)
That's why I don't donate to the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, George Soros' MoveOn.org, etc.

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
jsn112 said:
Hope you are right. But Michael will have to face his maker for his action and I will for mine. But so far, what's Michael's fruit like?

Well, since her death I am not sure....

What if it is repentance for his sins?
What if it is falling at the feet of Jesus?
What if it is praying daily?
What if it is seeking God?

Because you do not know either way, one should not be able to confidently say his eternity will be Heaven or Hell. If he has not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, then I stand corrected. But we do not know; therefore, we cannot boldly say.:)

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
jsn112 said:
That's why I don't donate to the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, George Soros' MoveOn.org, etc.

Yes, because we KNOW (no wmds) those are the (who needs a warrant to tap Americans?) ONLY people (Iraq is an ally of Alkida) who EVER lie to promote (we need to "Liberate" Iraq) an agenda!

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Ginny said:
do we have aeveryone's signature? :p

*signs*

*pulls the plug*

*hears people complain*

This has been going on longer than 15 years now. Seriously... I have my opinions, others have theirs. It's just time to move on.

...and as for me, I won't be buying Mikey's book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ginny said:
Well, since her death I am not sure....

What if it is repentance for his sins?
What if it is falling at the feet of Jesus?
What if it is praying daily?
What if it is seeking God?

Because you do not know either way, one should not be able to confidently say his eternity will be Heaven or Hell. If he has not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, then I stand corrected. But we do not know; therefore, we cannot boldly say.:)
Well, he hasn't from the NBC interview. Everytime I see him on camera, I see two horns sticking out from his head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are we showing all the Fruit of the spirit ?

Love -
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him" (1 John 4:16).
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).

Joy -
"The joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10).
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2).

Peace -
"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).

Longsuffering (patience) --
"strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11).
"With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).

Gentleness (kindness) --
"in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left" (2 Corinthians 6:6-7).

Goodness -
"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power" (1 Thessalonians 1:11).
"For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth" (Ephesians 5:9).

Faith (faithfulness) -
"O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth" (Isaiah 25:1).
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" (Ephesians 3:16-17).

Meekness -
"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted" (Galatians 6:1).
"With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).

Temperance (self-control) -
"But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love" (2 Peter 1:5-7).

Reactions: k
Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Quantos said:
Are we showing all the Fruit of the spirit ?

Love -
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him" (1 John 4:16).
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).

Joy -
"The joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10).
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2).

Peace -
"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).

Longsuffering (patience) --
"strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11).

Gentleness (kindness) --
"in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left" (2 Corinthians 6:6-7).

Goodness -
"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power" (1 Thessalonians 1:11).
"For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth" (Ephesians 5:9).

Faith (faithfulness) -
"O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth" (Isaiah 25:1).
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" (Ephesians 3:16-17).

Meekness -
"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted" (Galatians 6:1).

Temperance (self-control) -
"But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love" (2 Peter 1:5-7).
Could you show which of these (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, meekness, self-control) that Michael show to Terri's parents. Afterall, through marriage, they are his parents, too.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
jsn112 said:
Could you show which of these (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, meekness, self-control) that Michael show to Terri's parents. Afterall, through marriage, they are his parents, too.

Can someone give me some Dramamine? (Isn't that the drug that helps with getting sick from watching something spin?)

Reactions: marblehead
Upvote 0