Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,349.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
His declared wealth was based on what? According to you OVERVALUED PROPERTY
What was he convicted of? Fraud due to overvaluing property. He allegedly lied about the size of one property TO OVERVALUE it and how many stories did I read about the value of Mar a lago?
”NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A New York judge found Donald Trump and his family business fraudulently inflated the value of his properties and other assets, in a major defeat for the former U.S. president that could severely hamper his ability to do business in the state.”

Whatever he used as collateral including his declared wealth the bank is still responsible for making sure the loan can be repaid
You don't seem to appreciate the difference between putting a property up directly as collateral and including properties as an indication of one's wealth. He was found guilty of fraud as regards the second. I can't help it if you don't understand that.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,349.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How much of the loan was not repaid?
What difference do you possibly think that makes? You can't break the law to obtain a financial benefit and then say that you shouldn't be charged because you paid the money back. In what alternative reality does that work?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't seem to appreciate the difference between putting a property up directly as collateral and including properties as an indication of one's wealth. He was found guilty of fraud as regards the second. I can't help it if you don't understand that.
I understand perfectly. Overvaluing property was part of the fraud. You know this because you pointed it out in a previous post. See post #39

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
How much of the loan was not repaid?
How much money did banks lose due to special lower rates applied to the loans due to artificially inflated asset value by the trump organization? Of course too many trump supports ignore the fact that the trump organization turned around and submitted basement level appraisals for the same assets in order to pay less taxes. Considering this is a civil trial, the state of New York is well within their rights to cancel all trump org business certificates so trump can move and use his 'magical' accounting schemes in some other state which does not mind business fraud. First, the trump org must pay back what they fraudulently took from the state, and they are free to leave.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A Trophy!

Oddly enough, the law books have no loophole that says that trophies negate fraudulent documents.

1697210793200.png

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
What a sad man. Keeping trophies like it makes him look like something special! I hate to break it to him but the trophy was nothing more than a participation trophy just like they give to the kids who need one to make them feel special.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Okay so I can go to the bank and say I want to borrow $5 million dollars and use my house as collateral and they will just give me the money? I’ll have to check into that
Make sure at the same time to tell the government your house is only worth $500 to reduce your taxes.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Make sure at the same time to tell the government your house is only worth $500 to reduce your taxes.
I don’t remember paying federal taxes on my house. Seems like I get a deduction for property taxes so it wouldn’t be in my own interest to undervalue my house.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don’t remember paying federal taxes on my house. Seems like I get a deduction for property taxes so it wouldn’t be in my own interest to undervalue my house.
Your prop tax deduction is worth more than the property tax itself?

I see you are already acquainted with Trump Co. methods.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your prop tax deduction is worth more than the property tax itself?

I see you are already acquainted with Trump Co. methods.
The county appraises the value of my house. I don’t have anything to do with it. You make a good point though.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The county appraises the value of my house. I don’t have anything to do with it. You make a good point though.
You don't have anything to do with the appraisal, but you have options to correct it, which you apparently neglect to do. trump does not think like you. If there is a bill to be paid, he will fight to get out of paying a penny if he could.

Case in point: (coincidentally why he is in the legal mess he is in today)

"Donald Trump wrote on his 2016 and 2017 financial disclosure forms that his Jupiter golf club is worth "over $50 million."

So why is he suing the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser for valuing the property at $19.7 million?

He doesn't want to pay the hefty property tax bill that would come with such a valuation."

It is about paying the money....with trump it is always about the money.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't have anything to do with the appraisal, but you have options to correct it, which you apparently neglect to do. trump does not think like you. If there is a bill to be paid, he will fight to get out of paying a penny if he could.

Case in point: (coincidentally why he is in the legal mess he is in today)

"Donald Trump wrote on his 2016 and 2017 financial disclosure forms that his Jupiter golf club is worth "over $50 million."

So why is he suing the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser for valuing the property at $19.7 million?

He doesn't want to pay the hefty property tax bill that would come with such a valuation."

It is about paying the money....with trump it is always about the money.
The article is behind a paywall. You may be right but the property could have been overvalued and he is within his rights to sue

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The article is behind a paywall. You may be right but the property could have been overvalued and he is within his rights to sue
Nope. I do not subscribe or pay any news outlet, yet I can read it.

You can see from the bit I posted that trump valued it at over 50 million, yet sues because it is appraised at 19.7 million. He doesn't want to pay the tax, but receive preferred loans based on a substantially higher self appraisal.

There it is. His style of fraud laid bare.

My point is you can fight your appraisal too, but choose to tell us you have not control.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wow! Shades of King Lear! Does anyone else think that sounds bonkers?
Definitely unhinged and he's not fooling anyone with "Peekaboo". We all know what racist term he's cloaking with that nonsense.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A Trophy!

Oddly enough, the law books have no loophole that says that trophies negate fraudulent documents.

View attachment 337625

Trump Says He’ll Show Off His ‘Plaques and Trophies’ at NY Trial

“I got plaques and trophies from the institutions in many cases for having done such a good job, which we’re going to be presenting at trial,” Trump told a crowd of reporters during a lunch break of the New York state court trial in Manhattan, which is in its third week.

/not The Onion
//checked again, still not The Onion

• Haha
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,349.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

“I got plaques and trophies from the institutions in many cases for having done such a good job, which we’re going to be presenting at trial,” Trump told a crowd of reporters during a lunch break of the New York state court trial in Manhattan, which is in its third week.

/not The Onion
At what point do his lawyers think 'I just can't keep doing this...'

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

/not The Onion
Trophies? It isn't a sport to win and all he is collecting are participation trophies like the ones given to small children to make them feel special. How old is he again?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I just read that somewhere else and wondered "what did Ivanka and Jarad have to offer in order to receive 2 billion dollars?"
I really hope it was a laptop.

Strange how worked up over 20million but pretty hush about 2 billion

Upvote 0