Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God, radiant as a brilliant light, resembling a very precious gem like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. [Revelation Chapter 21, vs, 10 & 11]

But I saw no temple therein, for the Lord Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. The city has no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it, for the glory of God brightens it, and the Lamb is the lamp of it. And the people who have been saved shall walk by that very light; and the kings of the earth shall bring their own glory and the honor of the peoples to it. And the gates of it shall not be barred by day, for there is no night there. And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the peoples into it. And there shall not enter into it anything which defiles nor he works abominations and lies; only those shall enter whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. [Rev. Ch. 21, vs. 22-27]