Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Malachi 1:2-5 I have shown you love, but you ask: How have You shown love to us? The Lord answers: Jacob, [Israel] I love, but Esau, [Edom] I hate. Edom is a people of wickedness, a people with whom the Lord is angry forever. I have reduced his ancestral lands to desert pastures. Your own eyes see it and you say: The Lord is sovereign over all.
Malachi 1:6-14 The Lord requires thank offerings given in honesty and truth. A curse on those who cheat Him, by holding back their best. Acts 5:1-10

Malachi 2:1-9 Now, you pastors, Rabbis and leaders; this decree is for you. Unless you listen to My Word and honour My Name, I shall lay a curse on you and banish you from My presence. People are instructed by their leaders, because they are the Lord’s messengers, But now you have turned away from right teachings and caused many to stumble with your instruction. So now, I will degrade you in the sight of the people, because you disregard My ways and make your own interpretation of My Law.

Malachi 2:10-12 Have we not only one Father and Creator? Why then do we violate the Covenant of our forefathers? Judah and Israel are faithless, they do abominable things and go after foreign gods. May the Lord banish from His Land those who do these things, even though they bring offerings to Him.

Malachi 2:13-16 You weep and moan at the Lord’s altar, but wonder why He refuses to listen to you. Here is why; it is because you have broken faith with the spouse of your youth, even though she/he is your partner by solemn covenant. God wants you to rear godly children, so keep faithful to your spouse.

Malachi 2:17 You have wearied the Lord with your talk. You ask: How have we wearied Him? By saying: All evildoers are good and asking: Where is the God of Justice?

Malachi 3:1-4 I am about to send a messenger, to clear the way before Me. Suddenly, the Lord, whom you seek will come to His Holy place. The messenger of the Covenant, in whom you delight, he shall come. But who can endure the Day of the Lord’s appearing? He is like a refiners fire, testing and purifying, he will refine His priests so that they will be fit to bring offerings to the Lord. Then those offerings will be pleasing to Him, as they were in years long past.

Malachi 3:5-7 I shall appear before you in judgement and will testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who cheat workers of their wage, who do wrong to the helpless, who push foreigners aside and all who do not fear Me. I, the Lord, do not change and you, My people, have not ceased to be the descendants of Jacob. Ever since the days of your forefathers, you have been wayward and have not kept My Laws. if you come back to Me, then I shall return to you.

Malachi 3:8-12 You ask: How can we return? Because you have defrauded Me over your tithes and offerings, there is a curse on your entire nation. Put Me to the test; if you bring the whole tithe into My treasury, so that it fills with true gifts of righteousness, then I will pour blessings on you as long as there is a need. I will stop pests and diseases from affecting your crops and livestock and yours will be a favoured Land, envied by other nations.

Malachi 3:13-15 You have spoken bad things about Me, you ask: What bad things? You have said: to serve God is futile. What do we gain from the Lord by observing His rules and behaving with humble submission? We think the rich and proud are happy and evildoers prosper, for they disobey God and come to no harm.

Malachi 3:16-18 Then, those who respected the Lord and kept His commandments, talked together and the Lord paid heed and listened. A record was written before Him of all those people. They will be Mine, says the Lord Y’hovah, My own possession on the appointed Day and I will spare them as a man spares the son who serves him. Once more, you will be able to tell the good person from the godless and the servant of God from those who do not serve Him.

Malachi 4:1-3 The Day comes – burning like a furnace, all the arrogant people and the evildoers will be as stubble, for that Day will come and burn them up, leaving them without stock or posterity. But for you, who respect My Name, the glory of righteousness will come to you and heal and save you. You will break loose like calves released from their pens. On the Day that I take action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Malachi 4:4-6 Remember the Laws I gave to all Israel through My servant, Moses. Now, look, I shall send you the prophet Elijah before the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath comes. He will reconcile the families, [of Judah and Israel] so as to avoid My curse on the Land.
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged

God chose Jacob [Israel] to be His people – a nation to be ‘a light to other nations’, a people who would spread the good news of the coming Kingdom of the Lord. Jacob’s sons split into two Houses; the House of Judah, who have maintained their identity and the House of Israel, who are still ‘lost’; dispersed among the nations. This is how God planned it to be, however from the historical record, archaeological finds, linguistic matches and heraldic signs, we have a fair idea of who and where they are.

The peoples descended from Esau/Edom, those who inhabit the ‘desert pastures’, have kept their hatred of Jacobs descendants and now, in our times, threaten Israel and the Western world with war and disaster. Micah 4:11-12

Sadly, the leaders of His people have not kept to the right teachings and the people do ‘abominable things’. They lust after other gods and think that God no longer cares about them or His creation. But those people who do keep faithful to the one true God, will have their names written in the Book of Life and will be spared on the ‘appointed Day’.

That Day ‘comes burning like a furnace’, this is the fire judgement, the next prophesied event, the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. It is clearly told to us, in Isaiah 30:26 that it is a coronal mass ejection, an explosion of the suns surface, that will ‘burn up all evildoers’. It will be the fulfilment of Psalm 83; the punishment on the Edomite alliance who commence an attack onto the holy land. .

But it is also the Day of redemption and healing for His people, they will then ‘break loose’, and Elijah will reconcile all twelve tribes of Israel. They will then gather and enter the cleared and cleansed Holy Land, in order to fulfil their destiny.

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Malachi 1:2-5 I have shown you love, but you ask: How have You shown love to us? The Lord answers: Jacob, [Israel] I love, but Esau, [Edom] I hate. Edom is a people of wickedness, a people with whom the Lord is angry forever. I have reduced his ancestral lands to desert pastures. Your own eyes see it and you say: The Lord is sovereign over all.
Malachi 1:6-14 The Lord requires thank offerings given in honesty and truth. A curse on those who cheat Him, by holding back their best. Acts 5:1-10

Malachi 2:1-9 Now, you pastors, Rabbis and leaders; this decree is for you. Unless you listen to My Word and honour My Name, I shall lay a curse on you and banish you from My presence. People are instructed by their leaders, because they are the Lord’s messengers, But now you have turned away from right teachings and caused many to stumble with your instruction. So now, I will degrade you in the sight of the people, because you disregard My ways and make your own interpretation of My Law.

Malachi 2:10-12 Have we not only one Father and Creator? Why then do we violate the Covenant of our forefathers? Judah and Israel are faithless, they do abominable things and go after foreign gods. May the Lord banish from His Land those who do these things, even though they bring offerings to Him.

Malachi 2:13-16 You weep and moan at the Lord’s altar, but wonder why He refuses to listen to you. Here is why; it is because you have broken faith with the spouse of your youth, even though she/he is your partner by solemn covenant. God wants you to rear godly children, so keep faithful to your spouse.

Malachi 2:17 You have wearied the Lord with your talk. You ask: How have we wearied Him? By saying: All evildoers are good and asking: Where is the God of Justice?

Malachi 3:1-4 I am about to send a messenger, to clear the way before Me. Suddenly, the Lord, whom you seek will come to His Holy place. The messenger of the Covenant, in whom you delight, he shall come. But who can endure the Day of the Lord’s appearing? He is like a refiners fire, testing and purifying, he will refine His priests so that they will be fit to bring offerings to the Lord. Then those offerings will be pleasing to Him, as they were in years long past.

Malachi 3:5-7 I shall appear before you in judgement and will testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who cheat workers of their wage, who do wrong to the helpless, who push foreigners aside and all who do not fear Me. I, the Lord, do not change and you, My people, have not ceased to be the descendants of Jacob. Ever since the days of your forefathers, you have been wayward and have not kept My Laws. if you come back to Me, then I shall return to you.

Malachi 3:8-12 You ask: How can we return? Because you have defrauded Me over your tithes and offerings, there is a curse on your entire nation. Put Me to the test; if you bring the whole tithe into My treasury, so that it fills with true gifts of righteousness, then I will pour blessings on you as long as there is a need. I will stop pests and diseases from affecting your crops and livestock and yours will be a favoured Land, envied by other nations.

Malachi 3:13-15 You have spoken bad things about Me, you ask: What bad things? You have said: to serve God is futile. What do we gain from the Lord by observing His rules and behaving with humble submission? We think the rich and proud are happy and evildoers prosper, for they disobey God and come to no harm.

Malachi 3:16-18 Then, those who respected the Lord and kept His commandments, talked together and the Lord paid heed and listened. A record was written before Him of all those people. They will be Mine, says the Lord Y’hovah, My own possession on the appointed Day and I will spare them as a man spares the son who serves him. Once more, you will be able to tell the good person from the godless and the servant of God from those who do not serve Him.

Malachi 4:1-3 The Day comes – burning like a furnace, all the arrogant people and the evildoers will be as stubble, for that Day will come and burn them up, leaving them without stock or posterity. But for you, who respect My Name, the glory of righteousness will come to you and heal and save you. You will break loose like calves released from their pens. On the Day that I take action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Malachi 4:4-6 Remember the Laws I gave to all Israel through My servant, Moses. Now, look, I shall send you the prophet Elijah before the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath comes. He will reconcile the families, [of Judah and Israel] so as to avoid My curse on the Land.

God chose Jacob [Israel] to be His people – a nation to be ‘a light to other nations’, a people who would spread the good news of the coming Kingdom of the Lord. Jacob’s sons split into two Houses; the House of Judah, who have maintained their identity and the House of Israel, who are still ‘lost’; dispersed among the nations. This is how God planned it to be, however from the historical record, archaeological finds, linguistic matches and heraldic signs, we have a fair idea of who and where they are.

The peoples descended from Esau/Edom, those who inhabit the ‘desert pastures’, have kept their hatred of Jacobs descendants and now, in our times, threaten Israel and the Western world with war and disaster. Micah 4:11-12

Sadly, the leaders of His people have not kept to the right teachings and the people do ‘abominable things’. They lust after other gods and think that God no longer cares about them or His creation. But those people who do keep faithful to the one true God, will have their names written in the Book of Life and will be spared on the ‘appointed Day’.

That Day ‘comes burning like a furnace’, this is the fire judgement, the next prophesied event, the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. It is clearly told to us, in Isaiah 30:26 that it is a coronal mass ejection, an explosion of the suns surface, that will ‘burn up all evildoers’. It will be the fulfilment of Psalm 83; the punishment on the Edomite alliance who commence an attack onto the holy land. .

But it is also the Day of redemption and healing for His people, they will then ‘break loose’, and Elijah will reconcile all twelve tribes of Israel. They will then gather and enter the cleared and cleansed Holy Land, in order to fulfil their destiny.
All the prophets are applicable at this time and have been for 2000 years.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Malachi 4:1-6 This prophecy deals with what will happen to the people of Judah; the Jews and Israel; the Christians, in the last days. Read and carefully consider his Words:

For lo, the sun comes, glowing like a furnace and all the audacious sinners and all the perpetrators of wickedness will be like stubble. And the Day that comes shall burn them up... But the sun [Son] of mercy shall rise with healing in its wings for you who fear My Name...
Soon to happen, God will use the sun; the wicked will be judged by fire and all the faithful believers will be protected by Jesus. Isaiah 30:26-30, Psalms 50:1-6
It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster; Revelation 6:12-17, that will commence all the end time events, leading up to Jesus Returning as world Ruler.

Keep in remembrance the teaching of Moses, My servant, and the laws and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.
The prophet tells them in the name of God; ‘Remember forever the Commandments of Moses, My servant: in every time and situation.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome Day of the Lord, that he may return the heart of the fathers through the children, and the heart of the children through their fathers — lest I come and smite the earth with utter destruction.
This means that to prevent a situation in which God will have to come and destroy the earth, He will send Elijah the prophet to arouse people to repentance.

As individuals choose to obey, they will merit to be counted among those who fear My Name and their names will be Written in the Book of Life. Malachi 3:16-17

The above prophecy “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet ... that he may return the heart of the fathers…” means that Elijah’s role to provide spiritual assistance to people living in this World, will take on immense proportions before the great and terrible Day of God’s fiery wrath and he will awaken the heart of people to repentance.

Indeed, what other convincing explanation is there for the wonderful commitment to the faith in these days, in which many youths and young adults are tenaciously swimming against the stream of hedonism and lusts which are part of our modern culture.

Elijah will return the heart of fathers; to the Almighty, through the children, by the children. They will show their parents by their joy and love; the right way to live.

Throughout Jewish and Christian history, the parents responsibility was to educate their children to observe Torah, the Bible and its Commandments. To say that a time will come when the children will teach their parents to repent, seems absurd.
But now, we see many parents becoming religious by the example of their children. “He will return the heart of fathers to the Almighty through the children.”

There is very little time left now, for people to repent and have their names Written in the Book of Life. The forthcoming great and terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible, is near and coming fast. Zephaniah 1:14-18

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why are there so many prophets in this day and age? All claiming to know end times? Each with their own unique interpretation of scripture?
Because we are now very close to the time when the end times events will take place. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.
Malachi is a Prophet, I am just a messenger. Take note of what the real Prophets tell us.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Because we are now very close to the time when the end times events will take place. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.
Malachi is a Prophet, I am just a messenger. Take note of what the real Prophets tell us.

But, who, out of the gazillions of 'prophets' has the correct interpretation?

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Why are there so many prophets in this day and age? All claiming to know end times? Each with their own unique interpretation of scripture?
The Prophets are there for your edification; you should study them and form your own interpretation; then follow the bouncing ball

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The Old Testament Prophets are there for your edification; you should study them and form your own interpretation; then follow the bouncing ball.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Prophets are there for your edification; you should study them and form your own interpretation; then follow the bouncing ball

No, i am not on about the prophets in the Bible. I am on about modern day 'prophets!'

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Old Testament Prophets are there for your edification; you should study them and form your own interpretation; then follow the bouncing ball.

No, i am not on about the prophets in the Bible. I am on about modern day 'prophets!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
But, who, out of the gazillions of 'prophets' has the correct interpretation?
Why is it so difficult for people to understand what Malachi tells us?
Malachi, and all the other Bible Prophets, [except Jonah] plainly say that there is coming a Day when the Lord will send fire to correct His Creation. Mankind; who fell into apostasy and rejection of their Creator thousands of years ago, were virtually destroyed by a great Flood.
Once again; the world generally rejects God and ignores or hates Jesus, sent to provide Salvation to all who would accept it.

Malachi 4:1 & 3, is a clear statement; Be aware and prepared, or remain in the dark.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why is it so difficult for people to understand what Malachi tells us?
Malachi, and all the other Bible Prophets, [except Jonah] plainly say that there is coming a Day when the Lord will send fire to correct His Creation. Mankind; who fell into apostasy and rejection of their Creator thousands of years ago, were virtually destroyed by a great Flood.
Once again; the world generally rejects God and ignores or hates Jesus, sent to provide Salvation to all who would accept it.

Malachi 4:1 & 3, is a clear statement; Be aware and prepared, or remain in the dark.

I guess its all down to interpretation.

Many see things differently and claim different end times....

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I guess its all down to interpretation.

Many see things differently and claim different end times....
No; the reason that people cannot see or understand the plainly stated Prophesies, is because they have chosen to believe false theories and doctrines. Isaiah 29:9-12 says this will happen - If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused......... REBible
Isaiah 42:18-20 Who is so blind as My servants? ......

God has done this, so as when the great test of our faith comes, 1 Peter 4:12, it will winnow out the chaff from the wheat.... Matthew 3:12

What can we do? Renounce the false idea that we will be raptured to heaven before any disasters. Be prepared to stand firm in our faith, for the Lords protection through all that must happen and then Malachi 4:2-3 will be our reward.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No; the reason that people cannot see or understand the plainly stated Prophesies, is because they have chosen to believe false theories and doctrines. Isaiah 29:9-12 says this will happen - If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused......... REBible
Isaiah 42:18-20 Who is so blind as My servants? ......

God has done this, so as when the great test of our faith comes, 1 Peter 4:12, it will winnow out the chaff from the wheat.... Matthew 3:12

What can we do? Renounce the false idea that we will be raptured to heaven before any disasters. Be prepared to stand firm in our faith, for the Lords protection through all that must happen and then Malachi 4:2-3 will be our reward.

But, what makes your prophesies the truth?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
But, what makes your prophesies the truth?
I prophesy nothing.
Read what Malachi and al the Bible Prophets say, for the truth. However, if people cannot or will not clear their minds of all the false and unbiblical fables presently held by most Church members, then understanding will be with held from them and only as things actually take place, will they realize their errors.
Could be a very difficult and testing time for most people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I prophesy nothing.
Read what Malachi and al the Bible Prophets say, for the truth. However, if people cannot or will not clear their minds of all the false and unbiblical fables presently held by most Church members, then understanding will be with held from them and only as things actually take place, will they realize their errors.
Could be a very difficult and testing time for most people.

But, you are telling people what 'you' believe is going to happen. You are giving 'your' take, 'your' interpretation of what scripture is saying.

You are indeed prophesying what you believe is going to happen based on your own opinions.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are indeed prophesying what you believe is going to happen based on your own opinions.

My 'take' on Malachi 4:1 is based on other Prophesies. I put 2 and 2 together and my conclusions are Biblically sound.
That you disagree, is your prerogative, but it means that you basically reject prophecy and fail to heed its warnings.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My 'take' on Malachi 4:1 is based on other Prophesies. I put 2 and 2 together and my conclusions are Biblically sound.
That you disagree, is your prerogative, but it means that you basically reject prophecy and fail to heed its warnings.

Its 'your' interpretation though. Like you said, you put 2 and 2 together! Your conclusion. Unique to you.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Its 'your' interpretation though. Like you said, you put 2 and 2 together! Your conclusion. Unique to you.
I am interested in what your take on Malachi 4:1-4 is; as a Catholic maybe you think Malachi is abrogated.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble – that Day will burn them up, leaving them neither root nor branch.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe betide those who long for the Day of the Lord. What will that Day mean for you? It will be darkness, not light. It will be as when someone runs from a lion, only to be confronted by a bear, or as when he leans on a wall and is bitten by a snake. The Day of the Lord is indeed darkness, not light. In no way is this about the Return of Jesus.
Darkness caused by the approaching mass of a CME, obscuring the sun.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast, no runner is so swift as that Day. That Day is a Day of wrath, of anguish and torment, a Day of destruction and devastation, a Day of darkness and cloud, a Day of trumpet blasts and battle cries against fortifications. I shall bring dire distress on people, they will walk like the blind because of their sins against Me. Their blood will be poured out, their dead bodies like dung. Neither their silver or gold will avail to save them on the Day of the Lord’s wrath. By the fire of His jealousy, the whole land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the land. This is also the “third swing of the sword” Ezekiel 21:8-16, the final judgement of Judah and cannot be at the Return.

Psalms 37:20 The enemies of the Lord will perish like fuel in a furnace, they will go up in smoke.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze, like a fire fed with thorn bushes. They are wrapped in a pall of smoke, the land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people are fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is shattered, it is convulsed and reels wildly. The earth lurches like a drunkard and sways like a watchman’s shelter, because the sins of its inhabitants weigh heavily upon it, and it falls to rise no more.
falls, to rise no more’, from the chapter context, this is not complete or permanent, therefore the world recovers from it.

Revelation 6:12-17 I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon red. The starry host [satellites?] fell to the earth, like figs blown off the tree and the sky rolled up like a scroll. All peoples were terrified and hid themselves, calling out: Who can hide us from the One who sits on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb? For their great Day of vengeance and wrath has come and who can stand? Isaiah 34:4

Isaiah 2:12-22 The Lord has a Day of doom prepared, for all the proud and ungodly peoples. He alone, will be exalted on that Day. Everyone will throw away their idols and their money, they will crawl into hiding places when He comes to strike the world with terror.

All these verses listed above match with the Sixth Seal, an event that takes place before all the other Revelation happenings, such as the trumpet and Bowl judgements, the beasts, the fall of mystery Babylon and the rescue of the ‘Woman’. As it can be shown, the first five seal judgements have already been opened, therefore the next prophesied event that we can expect in our world will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, – a powerful and terrible judgement, by fire from the sun, that will destroy His enemies. This will make ‘a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land’, that is all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates, when enemies commence their attack on Israel. ‘all peoples will be terrified’, this will affect all the world and enable the formation of a One World government, also the gathering of the Christian Israelites into all of the holy Land.

Upvote 0