1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Judge Who Signed Trump Warrant Recused Himself From Clinton Lawsuit

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by Valletta, Aug 14, 2022.

Tags:
  1. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+12,795
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    People are saying this judge teaches CRT too.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+7,202
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    . What does Joe have to do with this?

3. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Senior Veteran

+7,345
    Christian
    Married
    What does "Joe" have to do with this?

As for the government, yes, I think they have a vested interest in whether classified information is in a basement, even if locked, of a building accessible by the general public where no one has a valid reason to be viewing those Top Secret/SCI documents. I think the government would definitely work to ensure any such documents were properly stored, according to what the law requires, in a SCIF.

4. Valletta

Valletta Well-Known Member

+1,246
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    The documents were declassified, Hillary's case was the opposite--she was caught with TOP SECRET information. SCI merely means it is compartmentalized information. They need to return what they seized from President Trump and his family.

5. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Senior Veteran

+7,345
    Christian
    Married
    No, it was not declassified. In fact, it is alleged that Pres. Trump could not declassify the documents (the President cannot declassify nuclear secrets, as it is classified by Congress).

6. Valletta

+1,246
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    The nuclear secrets story is another anonymous claim, how many hoaxes against Trump do the American people have to put up with?

7. Pommer

Pommer CoPcEtiC SkEpTic Supporter

+6,581
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    In your considered opinion: what was President Trump’s biggest blunder?

8. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+13,678
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    False statement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. BPPLEE

BPPLEE Well-Known Member

+1,063
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    His actions after the election. If he had conceded gracefully he would have remained a strong candidate for 2024. But this latest fiasco has put the wind back in his sails.

10. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+17,925
    Christian
    Married
    Sensitive Compartmented Information is compartmentation of classified information. Compartmentation means that merely having a particular level of clearance doesn't provide access to that particular information. For example, in an office where everyone has a SECRET clearance, the SECRET SCI information will be in a separate safe that only a few of those people have access to. The classification level of SECRET defines the physical security necessary (how long it must take to crack the safe and how often a guard must take a peek at it).

There's no such thing as SCI unclassified information. I have seen TOP SECRET and SECRET information that has been compartmented. I've never seen CONFIDENTIAL information compartmented...but my experience was almost always with TOP SECRET and SECRET.

If it is SCI, it is classified.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. BPPLEE

BPPLEE Well-Known Member

+1,063
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm going to have to go with RDKirk because of his work experience.

12. Valletta

+1,246
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Correct. It is compartmentalized classified information, that is the subject we've been discussing, classification and declassification. It is not a classification by itself, it means it is compartmentalized. It doesn't mean it is more important, although it very well could be.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  13. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+13,826
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    The documents did not belong to Trump or his family. He and his lawyers asserted that they had already returned all the documents he pilfered, but that was obviously not true, ie. another Trump lie.

14. Valletta

+1,246
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    False. Trump lawyers never said they pilfered anything. The search violated the 4th amendment of the Constitution. The Justice Department needs to return personal property, they should return his passports today.

15. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,855
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    There was a search warrent. The 4th amendment was not violated.

The documents where highly classified, the search warrent was warrented.

Even if Donald said they where declassified, Congress said the nucular secrets where classified.

Any more wood you want to throw on this bondfire?

ETA: changed the bad word.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. Valletta

+1,246
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    There were no nuclear secrets, that's a hoax. The search warrant violated the Constitution.

17. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+17,925
    Christian
    Married
    How does a search warrant issued by a judge violate the Constitution?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+13,200
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    An American take on “I am the state”, Trump is the constitution.

19. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,855
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    Based on the list of items that where removed, I would disagree.

20. ThatRobGuy

ThatRobGuy Part of the IT crowd Supporter

+11,909
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Did I miss a rule change or announcement somewhere? Is there a reason why the name of the former president being replaced by the "bless and do not curse" tags?