Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did I miss a rule change or announcement somewhere? Is there a reason why the name of the former president being replaced by the "bless and do not curse" tags?
i think someone put a word that is part of his name in the filter as a swearword. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but if not, that is really streaching it with that word in my circles.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
There were no nuclear secrets, that's a hoax. The search warrant violated the Constitution.
You’ve had a gander at all of the documents and have the expertise to verify if any nuclear secrets were there and your expert opinion is that there isn’t any?
Color me skeptical.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Looks like it got fixed.

Good, it wasn't just me seeing it lol.

Now that I think about it, the "T" was still there and it was just the rest of the word.

Does that mean I can't post my recipe for a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] roast made in the crockpot in the cooking section?

https://www.tastingtable.com/673566...ess and do not curse]-roast-crock-pot-recipe/

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You’ve had a gander at all of the documents and have the expertise to verify if any nuclear secrets were there and your expert opinion is that there isn’t any?
Color me skeptical.
Anonymous sources, same media involved in fabricated information that they said was verified, hoax after hoax against Trump, just before an election, and what in the world would a president be doing taking home nuclear codess--the only thing that he did not have the power to declassify? The only way to thwart Trump's standing order for declassification and convict him of anything was to claim or plant nuclear secrets!! Now lets say Trump had the nuclear codes and the world was in danger because he might sell them and tens of thousands might die. The FBI had the warrant on Friday but waited until Monday to raid Trump's residence. Does that sound like the FBI acted responsibly? And if Trump was crooked it would be FAR easier to make a profit by having your kids deal with foreign countries while having the power to see legislation favoring those countries passes. Why look at the Biden's and Pelosis, Trump has seen them make tens of millions of dollars. Iran is an A-lister that would love to develop an atomic bomb, who do you think has closer ties with that country--Joe or Trump?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
how many hoaxes against Trump do the American people have to put up with?
I find it so bizarre that Trump supporters consider only themselves Americans. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I find it so bizarre that Trump supporters consider only themselves Americans. :rolleyes:
We have a hard left faction subverting the U.S. Constitution and trying to destroy our Republic by removing equal treatment under the law--the very cornerstone of our government. They have broken the laws, allowed threats against our Supreme Court justices which are clearly in violation of the law, claimed the southern border is closed while cartels now control the border and move Chinese drugs and sex trafficking into the U.S., and subjugate by race and political affiliations. So they allow criminals to go loose as long as they are in a group friendly to the left and are trying to take over the schools just like Russia and China to teach the children to be loyal to the state rather than their parents. They tell the kids not to tell the parents what is going on. They want to stop the people from being able to vote for a man who stands up to the corruption. I know who the Americans are and who the anti-Americans are.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Do you think Joe would really care whether documents were locked up at the Trump residence gathering dust or locked in some government storage room? That doesn't bring in any cash for anyone. What more and more of the American people are doing is watching what they do rather than what they say. That is the key. They say the border is secure, look at the videos for yourself. They say they don't teach CRT in the classrooms, look at the material for yourself. It is not a secret that they are trying to come up with something so that the will of the American people is negated in the next presidential election.
Are you seriously suggesting that the government should not be concerned that classified documents are kept in a basement of a public estate where there are a myriad of unvetted employees that can potentially have access to them versus being kept in a secure location?
Is that you Boris? Still trying to get those secrets from moose and squirrel?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
We have a hard left faction subverting the U.S. Constitution and trying to destroy our Republic by removing equal treatment under the law--the very cornerstone of our government. They have broken the laws, allowed threats against our Supreme Court justices which are clearly in violation of the law, claimed the southern border is closed while cartels now control the border and move Chinese drugs and sex trafficking into the U.S., and subjugate by race and political affiliations. So they allow criminals to go loose as long as they are in a group friendly to the left and are trying to take over the schools just like Russia and China to teach the children to be loyal to the state rather than their parents. They tell the kids not to tell the parents what is going on. They want to stop the people from being able to vote for a man who stands up to the corruption. I know who the Americans are and who the anti-Americans are.

Remind me what the pledge of allegiance is again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
PolitiFact - Eric Trump’s false claim that the Trump family ‘got out of all international business’
Anonymous sources, same media involved in fabricated information that they said was verified, hoax after hoax against Trump, just before an election, and what in the world would a president be doing taking home nuclear secrets--the only thing that he did not have the power to declassify? The only way to thwart Trump's standing order for declassification and convict him of anything was to claim or plant nuclear secrets!! If Trump was crooked it would be FAR easier to make a profit by having your kids deal with foreign countries while having the power to see legislation favoring those countries passes. Why look at the Biden's and Pelosis, Trump has seen them make tens of millions of dollars. Iran is an A-lister that would love to develop an atomic bomb, who do you think has closer ties with that country--Joe or Trump?
Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
The controversy over the Air Force’s stays at a Trump hotel, explained
U.S. military spent nearly $150,000 at Trump properties, documents show
Taxpayers’ cost for Trump Jr.’s business trip to India nearly $100K, documents show
PolitiFact - Eric Trump’s false claim that the Trump family ‘got out of all international business’
Trump's children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden's son

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you seriously suggesting that the government should not be concerned that classified documents are kept in a basement of a public estate where there are a myriad of unvetted employees that can potentially have access to them versus being kept in a secure location?
Is that you Boris? Still trying to get those secrets from moose and squirrel?
That's not what this is about. First, there are millions and millions of "classified" documents, I would bet that the majority of communications that come into the White House are classified. Intelligence agencies have "lost" or improperly destroyed volumes of classified records. Last I heard there were still communications from pre-World War II, communications from the Japanese fleet that was sunk to the bottom of the sea in World War II that are still classified. So it should be no shocker that Trump with a standing order declassified memento type documents that he wanted to take with him, perhaps a thank you note from the queen of England or the head of North Korea. Hopefully his aides did not accidentally include anything of importance when they boxed the documents up, I am sure nothing on the scale of Top Secret documents that Hillary Clinton had on her unsecured server. But as the Justice Department requested, Trump put a huge lock on the storage room for added security. But as I said, it's not about classified documents, it's a show of force and an illegal intrusion in violation of the U.S. Constitution. You can't take Constitutionally take away someone's passport like that, if there was a criminal who was a flight risk a judge could issue an order to stay in the country and confiscate a passport. That's not the case here, they want to see who Trump is speaking with and what his attorneys may have said--privileged information.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
. So it should be no shocker that Trump with a standing order declassified memento type documents that he wanted to take with him, perhaps a thank you note from the queen of England or the head of North Korea.
Are those his to take? What is the standard for keeping gifts, $50? Are any of those worth more than that?

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
That's not what this is about. First, there are millions and millions of "classified" documents, I would bet that the majority of communications that come into the White House are classified. Intelligence agencies have "lost" or improperly destroyed volumes of classified records. Last I heard there were still communications from pre-World War II, communications from the Japanese fleet that was sunk to the bottom of the sea in World War II that are still classified. So it should be no shocker that Trump with a standing order declassified memento type documents that he wanted to take with him, perhaps a thank you note from the queen of England or the head of North Korea. Hopefully his aides did not accidentally include anything of importance when they boxed the documents up, I am sure nothing on the scale of Top Secret documents that Hillary Clinton had on her unsecured server. But as the Justice Department requested, Trump put a huge lock on the storage room for added security. But as I said, it's not about classified documents, it's a show of force and an illegal intrusion in violation of the U.S. Constitution. You can't take Constitutionally take away someone's passport like that, if there was a criminal who was a flight risk a judge could issue an order to stay in the country and confiscate a passport. That's not the case here, they want to see who Trump is speaking with and what his attorneys may have said--privileged information.
you're basically making things up at this point.
trump was asked to return these documents.
his lawyers signed an affidavit that he had no classified documents.
then the raid proved this to be false.
this is the exact same position that alex jones is in with his text "not" existing.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't matter. A test would be to submit the same information to any group of judges and ask them if it would have been probable cause in their estimation.
It doesn't look good. If you're going after a former President who still has a strong following it seems like you would be careful to avoid the appearance of bias.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There were no nuclear secrets, that's a hoax. The search warrant violated the Constitution.
705.gif

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anonymous sources, same media involved in fabricated information that they said was verified, hoax after hoax against Trump, just before an election, and what in the world would a president be doing taking home nuclear secrets--the only thing that he did not have the power to declassify? The only way to thwart Trump's standing order for declassification and convict him of anything was to claim or plant nuclear secrets!! If Trump was crooked it would be FAR easier to make a profit by having your kids deal with foreign countries while having the power to see legislation favoring those countries passes. Why look at the Biden's and Pelosis, Trump has seen them make tens of millions of dollars. Iran is an A-lister that would love to develop an atomic bomb, who do you think has closer ties with that country--Joe or Trump?

The point you keep ignoring--and I've pointed this out to you--is that it actually doesn't matter if the documents are classified. Trump was not supposed to take any documents away from the White House. None of them belongs to him. They are all government property, and under the law he was not permitted to take them.

Upvote 0