✟141,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I know - it's the Trumpian Mantra.

Say it often enough and maybe, just maybe....
I don't know how it could be Trumpian to be opposed to him running again. So what do you want to happen? Are you hoping Trump is charged with a crime or that he is exonerated and becomes the nominee?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know how it could be Trumpian to be opposed to him running again. So what do you want to happen? Are you hoping Trump is charged with a crime or that he is exonerated and becomes the nominee?
Yeah, I didn’t word that right. This is something Trump supporters say, trying to attribute the sentiment to others. It’s also something you repeat over and over. You may not want him to run again but you definitely come off as a fan.

What do I want to happen? I think he probably should be charged for election interference, if that’s the right term, in Georgia. He should have been charged for financial shenanigans in New York.

If, despite every appearance, he were actually innocent then he should be exonerated but he is not fit for office now and I expect he’ll be even less so in another couple of years. I would prefer someone competent as the GOP nominee even though that would mean that there would be a better chance of having a GOP president.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I didn’t word that right. This is something Trump supporters say, trying to attribute the sentiment to others. It’s also something you repeat over and over. You may not want him to run again but you definitely come off as a fan.

What do I want to happen? I think he probably should be charged for election interference, if that’s the right term, in Georgia. He should have been charged for financial shenanigans in New York.

If, despite every appearance, he were actually innocent then he should be exonerated but he is not fit for office now and I expect he’ll be even less so in another couple of years. I would prefer someone competent as the GOP nominee even though that would mean that there would be a better chance of having a GOP president.

I wouldn't say I was a fan. I thought he did a great job until he lost the election and his behavior afterwards. But he should be treated fairly. I don't know what will come of his legal problems but I hope there is a better candidate who gets the GOP'S nomination

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's what Trump has been discussing and has fully cooperated with the government
If he was fully cooperating in returning the documents, seems strange the FBI search found so many of them that he didn't return.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't say I was a fan. I thought he did a great job until he lost the election and his behavior afterwards. But he should be treated fairly. I don't know what will come of his legal problems but I hope there is a better candidate who gets the GOP'S nomination
He will be treated with kid gloves, not only fairly but generously, imo. I seriously doubt he would ever be put in prison like an ordinary citizen would be even if he were to murder someone on 5th Avenue, to use his own example.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

He is still being investigated
The many investigations surrounding Donald Trump: Jan. 6, Mar-a-Lago, taxes and more

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because of Pres. Trump and some of those who support him I fear for the future of our country.
I can hear the reporters now if Trump was ever reelected, "Today the President (who was twice impeached, investigated for fraud, sued for millions, lied about the election, instigated an insurrection and illegally handled classified information) wished everyone a happy Easter."

Last edited:
Upvote 0