Mount Morris
✟125,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It seems that you have chosen to disregard what Acts 17:30-31 says, which is that God has appointed a future day to judge the world. But, you and other premils contradict that by saying He has appointed multiple future days to judge the world (judging some on one day, others on another day, etc.). Premils also have no explanation for passages like Matthew 13:40-43, Matthew 13:47-50 and Matthew 25:31-46 which depict all people being judged on the same day.
Since you interpreted the passage as world, yes. Not humanity, but the world as a whole. All of man's works given to him by Satan, will literally be burned up. Nothing left. Humans will answer directly to God on the throne and the Lamb on that day, they are hiding under mountains and rocks. Revelation 6:14-17

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But what you are missing or trying to explain away (to support the error of Prrtrib) is that this is one climactic event where all the wicked are destroyed and all the righteous are glorified. This totally negates Pretrib. In fact, Pretrib has no proof-text in the Bible, just numerous untenable theories.

Hi sg,

So can you please tell me why God the Father is sending His Son.....(Acts 3: 20 & 21)

`God the Father......may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of all His prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 21)

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not quite Marilyn

The Lord descends (appears), and on that day he eternally separates all who do not know God and obey the Gospel, and he also glorifies all who do know God and obey the Gospel.

. 6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.

Hi jeff,

When the Lord comes with His mighty angels He is ONLY judging those ON the earth. Remember there are many who are in the grave who will not be judged at that time.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi sg,

So can you please tell me why God the Father is sending His Son.....(Acts 3: 20 & 21)

Marilyn.

Act 17
30 So having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now proclaiming to mankind that all people everywhere are to repent, 31 because He has set a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all people by raising Him from the dead.”

To execute final judgment and to restore all things as they were at the foundation of the world.

(Acts 3: 20 & 21)

`God the Father......may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of all His prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 21)

Only after the final judgment does the full restoration (NHNE) come into view.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi jeff,

When the Lord comes with His mighty angels He is ONLY judging those ON the earth. Remember there are many who are in the grave who will not be judged at that time.

Marilyn.

When the Lord comes in fire with his mighty Angels he executes judgment and throws into the eternal fire. This is the GWT.
Those that afflicted the Thessalonians way back in the first century will be eternally separated from him when he appears. All will.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Act 17
30 So having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now proclaiming to mankind that all people everywhere are to repent, 31 because He has set a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all people by raising Him from the dead.”

To execute final judgment and to restore all things as they were at the foundation of the world.

(Acts 3: 20 & 21)

Only after the final judgment does the full restoration (NHNE) come into view.

Hi jeff,

Now we know that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father, (Heb. 1: 3 etc). So when does Jesus go to His own throne?

`To him who overcomes, I will grant to sit with me on MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on HIS THRONE.` (Rev. 3: 21)

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When the Lord comes in fire with his mighty Angels he executes judgment and throws into the eternal fire. This is the GWT.
Those that afflicted the Thessalonians way back in the first century will be eternally separated from him when he appears. All will.

Hi Jeff,

So where does it say that when the Lord comes with His angels, that those in the grave come before Him?

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi jeff,

Now we know that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father, (Heb. 1: 3 etc). So when does Jesus go to His own throne?

`To him who overcomes, I will grant to sit with me on MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on HIS THRONE.` (Rev. 3: 21)

Marilyn.

His own throne is his Fathers throne.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jeff,

So where does it say that when the Lord comes with His angels, that those in the grave come before Him?

Marilyn.

Jude

14 It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

Matt 16
Jesus said...,
27 For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

2Thess 1

This is a plain indication of God’s righteous judgment so that you will be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which indeed you are suffering. 6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.

Matt 25
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude

14 It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

Matt 16
Jesus said...,
27 For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

2Thess 1

This is a plain indication of God’s righteous judgment so that you will be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which indeed you are suffering. 6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.

Matt 25
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Very clear what happens next Marilyn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude

Matt 16
Jesus said...,

2Thess 1

Matt 25

Hi jeff,

Good scriptures there. However I notice that there is no mention of people coming out of their graves.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And where do you read of that?

Heb 12
2 looking only at Jesus, the originator and perfecter of the faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Rev 3
The one who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat with My Father on His throne.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi jeff,

Good scriptures there. However I notice that there is no mention of people coming out of their graves.

Marilyn.

All people are judged , and to do so means all the dead stands before him on the the day he has fixed.

God bless.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
All people are judged , and to do so means all the dead stands before him on the the day he has fixed.

God bless.
Which is the Day described in Revelation 20:11-15
AFTER the Millennium.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is the Day described in Revelation 20:11-15
AFTER the Millennium.
Correct.
You therefore need to make an adjustment with your thinking on what the first resurrection and the millennium are. They are not future to the second coming , as many scriptures in the NT place the final judgment and glorification at the second coming.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless.

Hi jeff,

Jesus took our judgment upon the cross. The believer`s are never judged as to life and death by their works which is what the GWT throne is all about.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heb 12
2 looking only at Jesus, the originator and perfecter of the faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Rev 3
The one who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat with My Father on His throne.

Hi jeff,

Now remember that the overcomers will sit with the Lord on His own throne. So if you are saying that is the Father`s throne, then ........ Are you saying we will sit on God the Father`s throne?

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Correct.
You therefore need to make an adjustment with your thinking on what the first resurrection and the millennium are. They are not future to the second coming , as many scriptures in the NT place the final judgment and glorification at the second coming.
The first Resurrection was Jesus.
There will be another when Jesus Returns; of ONLY the Trib martyrs. Rev 20:4
It is only wishful thinking that places any resurrection before the Return.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi sg,

Marilyn.

He is coming to reward His elect and judge the wicked. He is going to restore creation to its perfect glorified state. That is why the saints need glorified to inherit the new earth.

Upvote 0