Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ummmmm, Rev. 20 provides that the Rapture is AFTER the Millennial Kingdom. So does that mean that the U.S. (and the rest of the world) will not be judged for another 1,000 years?

Per my understanding, we're looking at roughly TWO YEARS until the cataclysm.

Thanks,
DaDad
Then you don't understand Rev. 20 is all I can add, unless you specify what verses you are implying states that the Rapture is post trib, which is a fiction, the Rapture is pre trib.

So you do not understand when the rapture is, so that's on you, not God.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then you don't understand Rev. 20 is all I can add, unless you specify what verses you are implying states that the Rapture is post trib, which is a fiction, the Rapture is pre trib.

LOL>
What does the rapture have to do with imminent destruction of the US?

Trump's new policy "Make America Great Again" is the beginning of the message that this nation should turn inward and thereby reduce and stop many of our activities in the rest of the world. This is the fulfillment of this passage in scripture:

Ah, you destroyer, who yourself have not been destroyed, you traitor, whom none has betrayed! When you have ceased to destroy, you will be destroyed; and when you have finished betraying, they will betray you. ~Isaiah 33:1

Our imminent destruction is at hand. I reveal to you that we are the 7th Babylon according to the word in Revelations:

they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. ~Revelation 17:10

And we only have about 250 years of history and are certainly young in comparison to the other nations of the world. We will not remain much longer either. For New York City is the prostitute which is to be destroyed according to Revelations:

And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire ~Revelation 17:16

And so the North country as described in Daniel is this beast with ten horns and it is about to be formed.

I wrote this all and revealed this in scripture and by historical fact through a small book which I wrote. It is the word of God which I am to speak to the people so that you may be warned and may take warning and do what God requires of you. The book is free. When you have time to read it, please take the time.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/672850

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are looking at this from a MAN'S POINT OF VIEW, not Gods POV.

For starters, God wants to reach the whole world with His Gospel of Jesus Christ, and He has no better vehicle than the United States of America, even amidst our sins, which is why a Prophecy stated Trump would win the Presidency and God would start blessing us financially, each man will have to judge that on its merit themselves.

So God would not be advantaged by destroying America per se. Europe has basically become a atheistic thinking type peoples, the African people who might be on fire for God doesn't have the means to carry the Gospel all over the world.

God will judge America when he judges the rest of the World (Babylon) AFTER THE RAPTURE. Why would God destroy America before the Rapture ? Its His greatest base for bringing forth the Gospel.
thanks for the encouragement.....
i hope you are right.....
aparently there has been some repentence because God is blessing America again after the last election.....

we must continue to fight the good fight of faith and not lose hope....
but also stay humble and remember...
ROMANS 2:11
"For there is no respect of persons with God."

and remember Pauls warning to gentiles
romans 11:21-22
For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
aparently there has been some repentence because God is blessing America again after the last election.....
Sorry, what !? I heard corporations are going to be polluting even more than before ....
and
oppressing the poor - how about that ? Are the corporations or the government going to start letting the poor be healed by those who are able to heal them< be fed by those who are able to feed them ? and so on ? (both are illegal as far as I know , still) ....

Even training people in how to live right and living right, in line with Yahweh's Way in Jesus, is not usually permitted in most places !

Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, what !? I heard corporations are going to be polluting even more than before ....
and
oppressing the poor - how about that ? Are the corporations or the government going to start letting the poor be healed by those who are able to heal them< be fed by those who are able to feed them ? and so on ? (both are illegal as far as I know , still) ....

Even training people in how to live right and living right, in line with Yahweh's Way in Jesus, is not usually permitted in most places !
it takes a nation and or people....
a long time to bring fruits of repentence...we will see...

but I believe God has given america a 2nd chance as we were falling off a cliff only a short time ago.....
maybe this will turn around....

2 chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Once again, I'm confused as to the assertions which are being made. "Revealing Times" cited what I expect is a Global Thermonuclear War cataclysmic end. The only problem with the premise is regarding the "Rapture". Scripture says it's after the Millennial Kingdom.

You, on the other hand, apparently think there's nothing foreboding in the future. And that premise is similarly contradicted with Scripture.

Perhaps our views should be based upon GOD's foundations rather than our ~emotions~.

Thanks,
DaDad
I don't think I stated anything about a Nuclear war one way or the other. The Rapture of the Church happens before the 70th week starts. Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 is not a part of the Chronological Order of the book of Revellation.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
LOL>
What does the rapture have to do with imminent destruction of the US?
The Seals, Trumpets and Vials.........Gods Wrath, starts in the Middle of the Week, that is 3.5 years into the 70th week. The Rapture happens before the 70th week starts. Thus there can not be a Wrath of God before the Rapture happens.

Its like 2 + 2 = 4.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I stated anything about a Nuclear war

As Posted by DaDad: "... what I expect is a Global Thermonuclear War cataclysmic end. ..."

... The Rapture of the Church happens before the 70th week starts. ...

Well, apparently we've BOTH been left behind as of the Fall of 1993. And again, apparently Jesus returned to Rule & Reign in 2000 -- per your scenario. So I guess we're well on our way (some 18 years) into the Millennial Kingdom.

That's GREAT NEWS.

-- Perhaps you misjudged the significance of Daniel's 9th Chapter. Have you considered evaluating what the ACTUAL text says?

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Re-post for "Revealing":

So if Scripture is correct that the "dead" arise first, and then they which are alive and remain shall be "caught up", then if we follow the "dead" then those who remain "alive" are raptured accordingly:

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, ...
... 13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done.

Thus, when at the end of the age, when THE REST OF THE DEAD ARE RAISED, all who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend to the New Jerusalem:

1 Thess 4:15 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; 17 then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Please don't allow your church doctrine to supersede Scripture!

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You mean like when Daniel says 490 years, churches say, "No, more than 2000 years". Can't let old Daniel's numbers step on our doctrine, huh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As Posted by DaDad: "... what I expect is a Global Thermonuclear War cataclysmic end. ..."
I will be in Heaven, whatever happens. There might be different types of ways to kill by then, why guess !!

Well, apparently we've BOTH been left behind as of the Fall of 1993. And again, apparently Jesus returned to Rule & Reign in 2000 -- per your scenario. So I guess we're well on our way (some 18 years) into the Millennial Kingdom.

That's GREAT NEWS.
Yup, well I don't subscribe to your understanding.

-- Perhaps you misjudged the significance of Daniel's 9th Chapter. Have you considered evaluating what the ACTUAL text says?

Thanks,
DaDad
I have blogs on the verses. I understand it very well, most of you guys who don't understand prophecy seem t think the 70th week is past, I know that when one says this they are not called to prophecy at all.

Re-post for "Revealing":

So if Scripture is correct that the "dead" arise first, and then they which are alive and remain shall be "caught up", then if we follow the "dead" then those who remain "alive" are raptured accordingly:
Yes the Dead ARISE out of the Graves first, then we who are ALIVE........Die and go a millisecond later. We don't go in our flesh bodies, we have to be CHANGED to a Spirit man, in the twinkling of an eye. That Millisecond is the reason we arise afterwards, we must die first.

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, ...
... 13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done.

Thus, when at the end of the age, when THE REST OF THE DEAD ARE RAISED, all who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend to the New Jerusalem:
Rev. 20:4 nor 20:7 have anything to do with the Rapture of the Church. Those are the Dead Martyrs under the Alter in Seal #5 who are told they MUST WAIT until their fellow brothers die also, then they are raised when Jesus Returns with the BRIDE in tow.

Those Judged 1000 years later at the Second Resurrection are the WICKED TARES !!

1 Thess 4:15 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; 17 then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord.
I am a preacher of 30 years, you are confused good sir.

There is a pre trib rapture, not understanding this throws you off on everything else.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You mean like when Daniel says 490 years, churches say, "No, more than 2000 years". Can't let old Daniel's numbers step on our doctrine, huh?
Gabriel tells Daniels there are 70 SEVENS of Judgment. You and others try to pigeon hole God into what that has to mean. I mean I literally shake my head in amazement when we are given specific MARKERS and three separate PROPHESIES.......and people actually says this has to be continuous, REALLY ? Then why wasn't we just given ONE PROPHECY ?

Here is a little secret you may not understand, the Church Age would have never happened, had Israel accepted the Messiah, do you get that ? So this is why the CHURCH AGE brought forth the Mortal Wound to Rome. That is why the Statue SKIPS 2000 years.......that is why the Little Horn SKIPS 2000 years.........that is why the 70th Week SKIPS 2000 years !!

God knew that was going to happen of course, but the ORIGINAL PLAN was interrupted by the Church Age. The Statue and Beasts are PICTURES of Israel whole Life-span, with NO CHURCH AGE.

Do you even get that sir ? The Pharisees fully expected the Little Horn to show up via Rome in 70 AD, if Israel had of accepted Jesus, he would have saved them and ruled the world then, but the rejected their Messiah, thus God saved the World to boot. No one seems to understand this at all.

This is why Jesus told the Pharisees this.......John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The Pharisees put forth men as "THE MESSIAH" just after Jesus death and just before 70 AD. Many think this is about the END TIMES, its not, Israel does not accept the Anti-Christ as their King in the end times that prophecy was fulfilled 2000 years ago.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will be in Heaven, whatever happens.
A preacher for 30 years! Good effort, but I sure hope you preached the Biblical truth!
For example; where does the Bible say Christians will go to heaven before the Judgement?
Have we completed the Great Commission already? Matthew 28:19-20

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have blogs on the verses. I understand it very well, most of you guys who don't understand prophecy seem t think the 70th week is past, I know that when one says this they are not called to prophecy at all.

Please allow me to suggest that Walvoord's experts couldn't agree on an interpretation for Daniel 9, with Montgomery being the most forthright decreeing it as: "the dismal swamp of O.T. prophecy". In fact, the word "weeks" is NOT the usual concise diction. It's synonymous to being offered a ride in a "cool" car, whereupon you grab for a hat, coat, scarf, and gloves. IT'S NOT A LITERAL "week"/"seven". Per Walvoord: Young, kiel, & Kliefoth ALL AGREE that it's in the "UNUSUAL" inconcise Masculine Gender text. Furthermore, per Young, the "going forth of the word" is NOT from some human king, but rather a Dictate Directly From GOD; the closer designation is the 9:2 "years"; the 9:2 "perceived in the books" are the Psalms; there are TWO ~messiahs~ (small "m"); there are TWO designations of time (a "seven"; and a "sixty-two"), -- not just your "one"; the a/c "shall come" AFTER the seventy; and the time continuum is WITHOUT a ~2,000 year gap.

But other than these inconsistencies, you've got everything correct. -- Perhaps you should have followed the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9.

I am a preacher of 30 years, ,,,

Be careful saying that. Today's churches are "led" by "hirelings", which are not spoken well of in Scripture, -- and that agrees with the majority of my experiences.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
God knew that was going to happen of course, but the ORIGINAL PLAN was interrupted by the Church Age. The Statue and Beasts are PICTURES of Israel whole Life-span, with NO CHURCH AGE.

Wait... what...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev. 20:4 nor 20:7 ... they are raised when Jesus Returns with the BRIDE in tow.

Wow, you sure have a penchant for creativity. As a I've already provided:

Rev. 20:4 ... They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

This "rest of the dead" include ALL who have died since creation. And after the dead arise, then the living are ~raptured~ to the New Jerusalem. To presume (create) otherwise is mistaken.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our imminent destruction is at hand. I reveal to you that we are the 7th Babylon according to the word in Revelations:

Any self-appointed prophesy expert/author who does not know there is no S at the end of RevelatioN is automatically dismissed.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... So this is why the CHURCH AGE brought forth the Mortal Wound to Rome. That is why the Statue SKIPS 2000 years.......that is why the Little Horn SKIPS 2000 years.........that is why the 70th Week SKIPS 2000 years !!

There are so many things WRONG with this statement, I don't know where to begin -- but I'll try:

1. The Rev. 13 "mortal wound" has NOTHING TO DO WITH ROME.
2. There are NO 2000 YEAR GAPS in any of the cited chronologies.

Perhaps your "ministry" is not in Bible Prophecy.

Whew,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A preacher for 30 years! Good effort, but I sure hope you preached the Biblical truth!
For example; where does the Bible say Christians will go to heaven before the Judgement?
Have we completed the Great Commission already? Matthew 28:19-20
I usually do not reply to you because you have never been someone that I see as getting it, just the opposite you seemingly understand almost nothing about Eschatology or even basic Christian tenants, from my perspective, nevertheless others might see the above and not understand, so I'll reply in a limited manner.

Rev. 19 shows the Church IN HEAVEN, marrying the Lamb BEFORE the Armageddon battle takes place where the Beast and his Kings are defeated, all you have to do is READ IT and ADMIT IT !! The Church is seen in Rev. 4:4, 5:9 and 7:9-17 with White Robes on during the 70th Week (Tribulation) period. You not understanding this doesn't change the facts at all. The Church must DEPART BEFORE the Man of Sin can be revealed (2 Thess. 2:3).

Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Matt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, {whoso readeth, let him understand:}

Put this all together, when the Rapture happens, that is God saying the work of the Church is finished, everyone on the world has heard the Gospel of my son Jesus Christ. The END TIMES or the 70th Week has now been set in motion. The Church is in Heaven (Rev. 4:4, 5:9 and 7:9-17) as seen in Revellation, anyone wanting to give their lives unto Christ during this 7 year period have already heard the Gospel and can do so at any time they so desire. The Churches Mission is finished, the Gospel will have been preached unto all the world, thus God raptures His church.

Then God lifts Israels Blindness, just as Paul says in Rom. 11:25, then THE END WILL COME just as Jesus stated in Matt. 24:14, it just needs to be understood, the Holy Spirit is the only one who can teach us these deep truths, Satan seeks to block these truths at every turn, of course.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Please allow me to suggest that Walvoord's experts couldn't agree on an interpretation for Daniel 9, with Montgomery being the most forthright decreeing it as:"the dismal swamp of O.T. prophecy"
For starters, I have never heard of this man nor his group of "thinkers". No disrespect, he might have been wise, I just can't make that judgment without reading his stuff, but that thought process isn't what turns my wheels anyway, I follow the Holy Spirit, not men. I really don't care what any man says, if it matches not up with the Holy Spirit then I am not on board. Jesus did not choose the learned for a reason, he choose babes.

In fact, the word "weeks" is NOT the usual concise diction. It's synonymous to being offered a ride in a "cool" car, whereupon you grab for a hat, coat, scarf, and gloves. IT'S NOT A LITERAL "week"/"seven". Per Walvoord: Young, kiel, & Kliefoth ALL AGREE that it's in the "UNUSUAL" inconcise Masculine Gender text.
I know, that's why I called it 70 SEVENS of Judgment, if you would take another look. I study all the root words on every thing I study in depth brother.

Furthermore, per Young, the "going forth of the word" is NOT from some human king, but rather a Dictate Directly From GOD; the closer designation is the 9:2 "years"; the 9:2 "perceived in the books" are the Psalms; there are TWO ~messiahs~ (small "m"); there are TWO designations of time (a "seven"; and a "sixty-two"), -- not just your "one"; the a/c "shall come" AFTER the seventy; and the time continuum is WITHOUT a ~2,000 year gap.

We understand this is directly from Gabriel. There is ONE Messiah, Jesus who is CUT OFF (Killed) and there is ONE prince that shall come (Little Horn/Anti-Christ).

But other than these inconsistencies, you've got everything correct. -- Perhaps you should have followed the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9.
The only inconsistencies is in your understanding's of my positions I guess brother.

As per Daniel 12:4 and 12:9 we are in the END TIMES, thus God is revealing those things which were closed up to the end... in the here and now.

Be careful saying that. Today's churches are "led" by "hirelings", which are not spoken well of in Scripture, -- and that agrees with the majority of my experiences.

Like I say, I don't worry about what "MEN THINK". That's wasted time brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Blog in Daniel's 70th Week Decree. {Which is actually just Daniel understanding Jeremiah's Prophecy via Gabriel, however God TIMED the punishment because of disobedience x 7. }

Daniel's 70 Weeks Decree against Israel

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression {Israel has to turn unto God/Messiah Jesus to finish the transgression}
2. Make and end of sins {The Jews have to turn from WILLFUL/Daily Sins, we all sin daily.}
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity { Israel has to accept Jesus/God and repent/Atone}
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness {Jesus will bring in Everlasting Righteousness at that time}
5. To seal up vision and prophecy {Al Prophesies must be FULFILLED/Sealed up}
6. Anoint the most Holy { Jesus will be Anointed King of Kings and Lord of Lords}

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, sins can only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the "time of Jacob's trouble", then "sins will end". {{{ I have updated this, since SINS REMAIN during the 1000 year reign of Christ Jesus on earth and since man falls again after Satan is released from the pit, this I think is speaking of DAILY WILLFUL SINS......Not DAILY SINS of which we all have in the flesh by sin nature. In other words we sin via not listening to God telling us to stop and witness etc. etc., these are sins of omission, but its not a WILLFUL LUSTING after sin so to speak. So the WILLFUL DAILY SINNING will stop via Israel, this means they will then be led by the Holy Spirit, like we are today, we still sin, but we do not sin WILLFULLY everyday. We sin by omission. In other words they must be led by the Holy Spirit like we are today. Amen. }}}

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had willfull sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness.

5. "Seal up vision and prophecy", the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of Lord and Kings of Kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth.

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah's help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0