Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Trump's new policy "Make America Great Again" is the beginning of the message that this nation should turn inward and thereby reduce and stop many of our activities in the rest of the world. This is the fulfillment of this passage in scripture:

Ah, you destroyer, who yourself have not been destroyed, you traitor, whom none has betrayed! When you have ceased to destroy, you will be destroyed; and when you have finished betraying, they will betray you. ~Isaiah 33:1

Our imminent destruction is at hand. I reveal to you that we are the 7th Babylon according to the word in Revelations:

they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. ~Revelation 17:10

And we only have about 250 years of history and are certainly young in comparison to the other nations of the world. We will not remain much longer either. For New York City is the prostitute which is to be destroyed according to Revelations:

And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire ~Revelation 17:16

And so the North country as described in Daniel is this beast with ten horns and it is about to be formed.

I wrote this all and revealed this in scripture and by historical fact through a small book which I wrote. It is the word of God which I am to speak to the people so that you may be warned and may take warning and do what God requires of you. The book is free. When you have time to read it, please take the time.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/672850

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I wrote this all and revealed this in scripture and by historical fact through a small book which I wrote. It is the word of God which I am to speak to the people so that you may be warned and may take warning and do what God requires of you. The book is free. When you have time to read it, please take the time.

No truth in your book. Full of speculations. You need to stop watching world news for interpretations and allow Scripture to compare with Scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
No truth in your book. Full of speculations. You need to stop watching world news for interpreterations and allow Comparing scripture with scripture.
I don't watch world news and had this interpretation by only reading scripture long before I wrote the book. If only you knew what you were speaking against.

I did not come asking if this is what will happen. I am telling you that this is the word of God.

whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. ~1 Peter 4:11

• Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Our imminent destruction is at hand. I reveal to you that we are the 7th Babylon according to the word in Revelations:
We will not remain much longer either. For New York City is the prostitute which is to be destroyed according to Revelations:
Now where have I heard that before.....oh, here it is [I had the thread archived]
[I was under a different username back then, not as BMN tho ehehe. Great member!]

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/america-the-babylon-of-rev-18.726605/page-5#post-8772168
America The Babylon Of Rev.18

Big Mouth Nana said:
"Hi Buzz. I believe that the "woman" in Rev 17 is the symbol of the Statue of Liberty and this nation. In Rev 17:4, it says that she has the golden cup in her hand. To me that is signifying the torch in the Statue of Liberties hand.
In Rev 18, Babylon is referred to as "she", symbol of the Statue of Liberty. This is the commercial Babylon. The one in 17 is the religious "harlot" Babylon, which is the same Babylon in both Chapters."

Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Now where have I heard that before.....oh, here it is:
[I was under a different username back then, not that one tho ehehe]

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/america-the-babylon-of-rev-18.726605/page-5#post-8772168

Big Mouth Nana said:
"Hi Buzz. I believe that the "woman" in Rev 17 is the symbol of the Statue of Liberty and this nation. In Rev 17:4, it says that she has the golden cup in her hand. To me that is signifying the torch in the Statue of Liberties hand.
In Rev 18, Babylon is referred to as "she", symbol of the Statue of Liberty. This is the commercial Babylon. The one in 17 is the religious "harlot" Babylon, which is the same Babylon in both Chapters."
I don't care about a statue. It says this

And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.” ~Revelation 17:18

It is made clear here without interpretation that it must be a city. In my book I reveal every single Babelic dynasty through the city and its king. New York City itself is the prostitute therefore.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't care about a statue. It says this

And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.” ~Revelation 17:18

It is made clear here without interpretation that it must be a city. In my book I reveal every single Babelic dynasty through the city and its king. New York City itself is the prostitute therefore.
Then that book is a big deception and an outright false view in my opinion.

A poignant and veritable account of the American problem. This treatise decompresses the prophetic ancient wisdom of the Bible for an ultimate revelation. Less
A modern revelation of the American identity, coupled with a purely frank and personal experience, awakens the American people to a startling and immediate truth. Will we realize our lack of awareness? Will we refuse the word of God for our day today? These are some of the questions put to the American in this book and it is up to you whether you remain with the status quo or turn and grow towards the Son.

Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Then that book is a big deception and an outright false view in my opinion.
I clicked the link I posted and it went to the website just fine. You can allow the certificate even if it says something about it being wrong and it will load just fine.

There are plenty of websites that are like this and are perfectly safe.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I clicked the link I posted and it went to the website just fine. You can allow the certificate even if it says something about it being wrong and it will load just fine.

I edited my post.....I got to it ok......I am a little leery of clicking on links put up on CF by members.....

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
New York City itself is the prostitute therefore.
How would God consider New York City a prostitute when she was never even betrothed to God in the first place?

Now think very hard. Which city was betrothed to God? I'll give you a few minutes.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't watch world news and had this interpretation by only reading scripture long before I wrote the book. If only you knew what you were speaking against.

I did not come asking if this is what will happen. I am telling you that this is the word of God.

whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. ~1 Peter 4:11

I know for a BIBLICAL fact that God DID NOT talk about the United States in any of His prophecies. To claim that it is in God’s Word would make you a false prophet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now where have I heard that before.....oh, here it is [I had the thread archived]
[I was under a different username back then, not as BMN tho ehehe. Great member!]

Big Mouth Nana said:

Really?! That is aburd if that is what the author thinks.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump's new policy "Make America Great Again" is the beginning of the message that this nation should turn inward and thereby reduce and stop many of our activities in the rest of the world. This is the fulfillment of this passage in scripture:

Ah, you destroyer, who yourself have not been destroyed, you traitor, whom none has betrayed! When you have ceased to destroy, you will be destroyed; and when you have finished betraying, they will betray you. ~Isaiah 33:1

they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. ~Revelation 17:10

And we only have about 250 years of history and are certainly young in comparison to the other nations of the world. We will not remain much longer either. For New York City is the prostitute which is to be destroyed according to Revelations:

And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire ~Revelation 17:16

And so the North country as described in Daniel is this beast with ten horns and it is about to be formed.

Balderdash!

Trump actually aligns with Old Testament king Jehu who ended evil king Ahab and his pagan Baal worshiper wife Jezebel. King Jehu drained the swamp! Trump is doing likewise, and God is with him!

So the milli-mouth Leftists-Communists can blow all the hot air they want. Their reign is coming to an end today in the United States of America.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You might want to do more Old Testament Book Bible study, especially after God split Israel into two separate kingdoms past 1 Kings 11. Neither the southern nor northern kingdom of Israel had that many righteous kings. And even when the northern kingdom did have righteous kings, Jeroboam's old golden calf idol worship was still allowed. So you need to compare the state of affairs in the U.S. like that, instead of applying the Revelation symbols, because Revelation is pointing to Jerusalem as the "great city" in the future in a fallen idol worship condition. The "abomination of desolation" is to occur in Jerusalem, not New York, not Rome, not Brussels.

Reactions: Johann@P
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you need to compare the state of affairs in the U.S. like that, instead of applying the Revelation symbols, because Revelation is pointing to Jerusalem as the "great city" in the future in a fallen idol worship condition. The "abomination of desolation" is to occur in Jerusalem, not New York, not Rome, not Brussels.

You are right that the "great city" is Jerusalem but you got wrong Jerusalem. It is not a middle eastern city of Jerusalem God talked about. She is symbolically the CHURCH where the abomination of desolation shall sit where false prophets and christs RULES! Not physical object sitting upon Temple Mount.

Therefore, you are looking for Jerusalem from below; that is earthly.
You are looking for a physical political reign.
You are looking for worldly prominence of national Israel.

To condense it, you have the same eschatological expectations that the 1st Century Pharisees had in regards to the kingdom.

Jesus set them straight and corrected them.
The question today is, will you search out Jesus' words, and allow Him to correct you too?

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are right that the "great city" is Jerusalem but you got wrong Jerusalem. It is not a middle eastern city of Jerusalem God talked about. She is symbolically the CHURCH where the abomination of desolation shall sit where false prophets and christs RULES! Not physical object sitting upon Temple Mount.

That's confusion, you're first agreeing the "great city" is Jerusalem, and then saying it's the Church. Nothing but confusion.

Jerusalem today resides in a condition of false worship, even with a Muslim shrine sitting on the Temple Mount instead of God's temple. When the pseudo-Christ shows up there in Jerusalem, it will be much, much worse. Jerusalem will then truly be the Babylon Harlot city of Revelation 17.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's confusion, you're first agreeing the "great city" is Jerusalem, and then saying it's the Church. Nothing but confusion.

Jerusalem today resides in a condition of false worship, even with a Muslim shrine sitting on the Temple Mount instead of God's temple. When the pseudo-Christ shows up there in Jerusalem, it will be much, much worse. Jerusalem will then truly be the Babylon Harlot city of Revelation 17.

It is not confusion. You are the one who is confused because of your denial and lack of understanding. You need to go by God's defination on Jerusalem in Scripture. I was saying that you had the right idea that the great city is "Jerusalem" instead of Rome, London, or Washington D.C. She is "Jerusalem", but WRONG Jerusalem. For example:

Jerusalem as a city in the Middle East, v.s. Jerusalem as New Testament Congregation of God, the Church. Israel, as a nation at the Cross with Jews as the builders of that congregation, Christ's body, was once a representative for the kingdom of God as an Old Testament Congregation of God but the kingdom was taken from her and gave to the Church. Didn't you read the Scripture?

Matthew 21:42-43 KJV
[42] Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Therefore, the great city in Revelation only applied to THIS New Testament Congregation of God where the abomination of desolation is and where false prophets and christs rules (sits):

Matthew 24:11-15 KJV
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
THIS is WHERE the abomination of desolation will be. Does it sound like a physical city to you where false prophets will be? Is your Jersualem where is the Gospel of the Kingdom be preached? Of course not, this has nothing to do with the Middle Eastern city of Jersualem, but the New Testament Congregation of Israel all over the world where Gospel can be found and preached. AND where the abomination of desolation can stand.

Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Everyone, I am revealing this according to scripture. If you want to know for a fact that what I'm saying is the truth then you can read my book and it goes through the history and the scriptures, proving that the 7th Babylon is New York City, the prostitute. This has nothing to do with the seven seals and the timing of the tribulation. All this occurs before a seal is broken. Then the tribulation begins with the first seal being broken. Please read my book to get a full picture. Of course you don't have to read it but you won't fully understand what I'm saying without reading it.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,792.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Everyone, I am revealing this according to scripture. If you want to know for a fact that what I'm saying is the truth then you can read my book and it goes through the history and the scriptures, proving that the 7th Babylon is New York City, the prostitute. This has nothing to do with the seven seals and the timing of the tribulation. All this occurs before a seal is broken. Then the tribulation begins with the first seal being broken. Please read my book to get a full picture. Of course you don't have to read it but you won't fully understand what I'm saying without reading it.
I won't read your book, as I can tell from your posts that I will disagree with it.
For example; it is perfectly plain that the first five Seals are open now, by Jesus at His Ascent to heaven. Revelation 5
Proved by the souls of the martyrs since Stephen, being kept under the Altar in heaven.

People like to say that the United States of America is not mentioned in the Bible. This is wrong and Isaiah 18:1-7 cannot be about anyone else*. The disaster described in that prophecy, will happen at the Sixth Seal, a worldwide devastation caused by a massive explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord's wrath.

*...the land beyond the river [or sea] of Ethiopia.... Ancient maps call the Atlantic Ocean; the sea of Aethiopia.

Upvote 0