✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read Brian Huie's fabrication.
He is just the usual clueless person, who forces a square peg into a round hole. In no way is the G/M attack the same as Armageddon, they differ in every way: The reason for the attack, the people involved, the disposal of the bodies, etc.
No; the theory that they are the same battle, is wrong just leads to more confusion about the end time events.

Hey Keras,

It seems that if someone has NO CLUE as to the significance of the Scripture, they yammer about the verses, rather than provide any TRUE insight as to the WHO/WHEN/WHY/HOW of the participants.

I believe that GOD's Children can receive HIS Words, exactly has HE prescribed.

With Blessings,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems that if someone has NO CLUE as to the significance of the Scripture, they yammer about the verses, rather than provide any TRUE insight as to the WHO/WHEN/WHY/HOW of the participants.
Translation: when an End Times enthusiast makes up a convenient "meaning" for a Scripture that bears not even a vague relation to what the Scripture referred to actually says, then it's very very bad form for anyone to point it out. Got it.

I believe that GOD's Children can receive HIS Words, exactly has HE prescribed.
Which I take to signify that whatever "meaning" you ascribe to a verse of Scripture is what God really intended to convey, as opposed to what actually got written down. Right?

Yep, standard "End Times" gobbledygook. Make up a doctrine and then "interpret" the Scripture to support it, whether it does as written or not.

I hope none of you lot are engineers..<ROFL>

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please tell me then, if this is so, who was the first seal?

The 1st Seal is the Antichrist doing a mimic of how Jesus returns on a white horse per Rev.19. The order of the Seals in Rev.6 follow the order of signs of the end Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How can the city be Jerusalem when the beast is the North country in Daniel and the antichrist rules out of the North country which is the alliance of the 10 countries. And he comes to Jerusalem to the temple to set up the abomination that makes desolate? If it was utterly destroyed by fire then there would be no temple in the first place. Every single city of the Babylons is the prostitute. It must be a Babylonian nation and Israel is never a Babylon. Israel is the opposite of Babylon. You've got it VERY wrong and your theory contradicts itself. The prostitute has nothing to do with the beast because the beast has NO city and the prostitute is a city.

The histories of old serve as 'ensamples' for future events, but doesn't mean the same exact parameters always repeat. For example, Revelation uses the Babylon harlot as a symbol for a city, but it isn't old historical geographical Babylon, because it still rests in ruins, even though Saddam tried to rebuild it. God also uses the title of the king of Babylon, and king of Tyrus and prince of Tyrus as allegories about Lucifer (Isa.14; Ezek.28).

In Revelation, Jerusalem is twice referred to as the "great city":

Rev 11:8
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

Rev 21:10
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
KJV

Jerusalem is first referred to as the "great city" when God's two witnesses are sent to prophesy there against the beast, and then the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit kills them. What kind of spiritual time would that be? It is the time of the Antichrist reigning in Jerusalem, the blueprint of Antiochus IV.

But at Rev.21:10, the holy Jerusalem in Heaven that is with God is referred to as the "great city". Why the comparisons with that "great city" symbol?

It's simple: it's because Satan wants to be God, and worshipped as God. That is how he first rebelled, coveting God's Throne in the sides of the north (Isa.14). God married Jerusalem per Ezekiel 16, and Satan thus wants Jerusalem also. Yet the Jerusalem on earth is not 'free' like Apostle Paul said, but even to this day is in bondage to unbelievers who still refuse Jesus The Christ. Satan wants today's Jerusalem when he comes to sit in a new temple there, and that Jerusalem on earth will be proclaimed as the "great city", even though it will not be the TRUE "great city" of Rev.21.

Only when God brings the new Jerusalem down to this earth where earthly Jerusalem is, will it be rightly called the "great city" per Rev.21.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, I've kind of been just skimming here, what is the concensus? By imminent do we mean next week or sometime in the next 2000 years?

Hey Petros,
I expect that after we "thrust" somewhere in the Middle East, (Ref. Daniel 11:40), we'll be hammered militarily, but the real "event" is when we see "falling stars" (Ref. Rev. 6:13) and then "bright lights" to follow. And of course, this won't take place for about THREE years, and a season, -- or so.
And we'll be here to see it!
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You're going to be very disappointed.
What is most disappointing, is how good Christians; Bible readers, fail to see the many warnings that God has given to us about what He plans to do to correct the world, once again in a state of, as in the days of Noah.
Although; this is how He wants it, so that people will be surprised and shocked and many who call themselves Christian, will renounce God on His Day of wrath.
His winnowing fork of fire, will sort out the chaff from the wheat.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... many who call themselves Christian, will renounce God on His Day of wrath.
His winnowing fork of fire, will sort out the chaff from the wheat.

Hey Keras,

What good is a "great falling away", without the participation of weak and ineffective church goers.
I believe a lot of the problem lies at the feet of the church structure/convention which employs "hirelings", rather that having the church body operating as 1 Cor. 14 dictates. It's no different than going to a gym and having the "trainer" use the equipment whereupon the "member" goes home weaker than when he/she walked in the door.

And of course there are many who treat the church as a social club, and yet others who are wolves among the sheep.

Thus the need for the "winnowing fork".

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't care about a statue. It says this

And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.” ~Revelation 17:18

It is made clear here without interpretation that it must be a city. In my book I reveal every single Babelic dynasty through the city and its king. New York City itself is the prostitute therefore.
Wrong, THAT GREAT CITY was only referring John to go back and look at the VISION he saw in verses 3-6, and of course John saw Four Descriptors, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots and an Abomination of the Earth.

So THAT GREAT CITY, only meant John should remember WHAT HE SAW.....Doubt me? WATCH:

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Its not a CITY !! Any more than its the other three things he SAW......Mystery......Mother of Harlots or Abominations of the Earth.

These are all descriptors of who the Harlot is, where shes from, who's shes associated with etc.

False Religion (The Harlot) is (was) a MYSTERY, but the Angel told us the Secret/Mystery (see verse 7) and so there is no longer a Mystery. False Religion was birthed in Babylon hence the CLUE, Babylon the Great. False Religion being birthed in Babylon means that the Harlot birthed all False Religions hence the Harlot is THEIR MOTHER, hence the Mother of Harlots. And lastly, we understand God hates False Religions, His Holy Word says He is a JEALOUS God, He also divorced Israel because of her Idolatry, thus False Religion is a ABOMINATION UNTO God on the whole earth. ALL THE CLUES FIT !!

You and many other try to force Babylon into being a City, when its one of FOUR DESCRIPTORS. It has nothing to do with a City in the End Times, it just doesn't.

Babylon represents the WHOLE WORLD, it is Satan's Dark Kingdom. Babel means confusion, the people on earth, serving the Beast and Satan during the end times are CONFUSED !! Satan is the author of Confusion.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
sometimes we look at too many details.....

I am not teaching absolute judgment on America.....
but I am saying America will be judged if we dont repent.....

for 2 main sins that are legally allowed
abortion
homosexuallity

God gave Ninevah 40 days to repent
I doubt seriuosly that we have 40 more YEARS to repent....

as abortion has been legal for 45 years
homosexuality.....4-5 years

there is still hope but time is running short...imo
2 chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

You are looking at this from a MAN'S POINT OF VIEW, not Gods POV.

For starters, God wants to reach the whole world with His Gospel of Jesus Christ, and He has no better vehicle than the United States of America, even amidst our sins, which is why a Prophecy stated Trump would win the Presidency and God would start blessing us financially, each man will have to judge that on its merit themselves.

So God would not be advantaged by destroying America per se. Europe has basically become a atheistic thinking type peoples, the African people who might be on fire for God doesn't have the means to carry the Gospel all over the world.

God will judge America when he judges the rest of the World (Babylon) AFTER THE RAPTURE. Why would God destroy America before the Rapture ? Its His greatest base for bringing forth the Gospel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... God will judge America when he judges the rest of the World (Babylon) AFTER THE RAPTURE. Why would God destroy America before the Rapture ? Its His greatest base for bringing forth the Gospel.

Ummmmm, Rev. 20 provides that the Rapture is AFTER the Millennial Kingdom. So does that mean that the U.S. (and the rest of the world) will not be judged for another 1,000 years?

Per my understanding, we're looking at roughly TWO YEARS until the cataclysm.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Ummmmm, Rev. 20 provides that the Rapture is AFTER the Millennial Kingdom. So does that mean that the U.S. (and the rest of the world) will not be judged for another 1,000 years?
Per my understanding, we're looking at roughly TWO YEARS until the cataclysm.
Thanks,
DaDad
You might say that people of the united states are already judged because of unbelief.
(the rest of the world also)

Yahweh knows which are and which are not.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
BABerean2 said:
The following was helpful to me.
I read Brian Huie's fabrication.
He is just the usual clueless person, who forces a square peg into a round hole. In no way is the G/M attack the same as Armageddon, they differ in every way: The reason for the attack, the people involved, the disposal of the bodies, etc.
No; the theory that they are the same battle, is wrong and just leads to more confusion about the end time events.
I like B. Huie.
Much better than your fabrications..........

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Lazarus

Those who insist that this is not a parable but a true, literal story Yeshua told to describe the condition of the lost in hell must overlook several facts to arrive at that conclusion.
First, Yeshua the Messiah never accuses the rich man of any sin. He is simply portrayed as a wealthy man who lived the good life. Furthermore, Lazarus is never proclaimed to be a righteous man. He is just one who had the misfortune to be poor and unable to care for himself. If this story is literal, then the logical implication is that all the rich are destined to burn in hell, while all the homeless and destitute will be saved. Does anyone believe this to be the case.........

LUKE 16:30 "And he said, 'Nay! father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.' 31 But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.' "

Yielding himself to his destiny, the rich man asks one more thing of his forefather Abraham. He pleads with him to send someone to warn his brothers, so that they may escape "this place of torment" (basanou), the testing and punishment that he was undergoing.

The fact that the rich man has five brothers is a vital clue to his true symbolic identity. Judah, the progenitor of the Jews, was the son of Jacob through Leah (Gen. 29:35). He had five full-blooded brothers: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun (Gen. 35:23).

While the significance of this seemingly pointless detail has been neglected by scholars throughout the centuries, you can be certain that it did not escape the notice of the Pharisees and scribes to which Yeshua was speaking. They thoroughly knew their history and were extremely proud of their heritage.

Yeshua wanted those self-righteous Pharisees to know exactly who he was referring to with this parable.
This detail cements the identity of the rich man as the House of Judah, the Jews!

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You might say that people of the united states are already judged because of unbelief.
(the rest of the world also)

Yahweh knows which are and which are not.

Once again, I'm confused as to the assertions which are being made. "Revealing Times" cited what I expect is a Global Thermonuclear War cataclysmic end. The only problem with the premise is regarding the "Rapture". Scripture says it's after the Millennial Kingdom.

You, on the other hand, apparently think there's nothing foreboding in the future. And that premise is similarly contradicted with Scripture.

Perhaps our views should be based upon GOD's foundations rather than our ~emotions~.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Once again, I'm confused as to the assertions which are being made. "Revealing Times" cited what I expect is a Global Thermonuclear War cataclysmic end. The only problem with the premise is regarding the "Rapture". Scripture says it's after the Millennial Kingdom.

You, on the other hand, apparently think there's nothing foreboding in the future. And that premise is similarly contradicted with Scripture.

Perhaps our views should be based upon GOD's foundations rather than our ~emotions~.

Thanks,
DaDad
Now you are not being clear at all.

Obviously Scripture says the nations of the world are gathered together against the Master Jesus' elect - and great troubles greater than ever before have and will take place.

Upvote 0