Donald Trump Being Called Racist Part 2

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hard to believe.
Where does the information come from Adam Schiff?
M-Bob

You need Adam Schiff to tell you the Trump Foundation was shut down for fraud?

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You need Adam Schiff to tell you the Trump Foundation was shut down for fraud?

This may take a while?
Who is an honest politician these days?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This may take a while?
Who is an honest politician these days?
M-Bob

You need an honest politician to tell you the Trump Foundation was shut down for fraud?

Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Again, it is 9.321. Additionally, Bush took office with a good economy with a balanced budget. Obama came into office during the worst recession since the depression and a huge budget deficit.

Again, though, you were trying to compare Trump to Obama and, with the current estimates, Trump will add more deficit -- despite taking office during a period of sustained growth -- during his time in office (at least on a per year basis, if he doesn't last 8 years). Obama had lowered the budget deficit to about 0.5 trillion per year -- that is what Trump inherited -- and Trump has basically doubled the annual budget deficit -- in a healthy economy.

why do you classify (what takes place every newly elected Economist goes through) as a recession?

Bush 1 slowed (not a recession) and was forced to tax which the New Econ Boomed when Clinton took office.

Bush jr. brought in the new Econ after Greenspan retired.

Bush jr.s last 2 years was nothing but Stim Packs, which Obama issued a couple because those Stim Packs do the SAME as raising taxes, all for Boosting the Economy.

so, get off this belief Obama did something amazing when he did what the Bush's did!!

but what Obama did factually do, was to create the Sole Biggest Deficit by creating almost 10 TRILLION "additional" debt to our National Debt!!

Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
if Obama did do anything amazing concerning the "economy," it was like Bush 1 and Bush 2 did according to their Economists...which is, Bush 1 "taxed," Bush 2 and Obama obeyed their Economist by issuing Stim Packs.

so, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama did absolutely nothing for the economy but do what their economist told them to do.

so the real credit should not go to any President, when concerning good/bad Economies, but it all should go to the Elected Economist!!

the Presidents get a slap on the back for Obeying Their Elected Economist, and that is all the Presidents deserve!!

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
why do you classify (what takes place every newly elected Economist goes through) as a recession?

Bush 1 slowed (not a recession) and was forced to tax which the New Econ Boomed when Clinton took office.

Bush jr. brought in the new Econ after Greenspan retired.

Bush jr.s last 2 years was nothing but Stim Packs, which Obama issued a couple because those Stim Packs do the SAME as raising taxes, all for Boosting the Economy.

so, get off this belief Obama did something amazing when he did what the Bush's did!!

but what Obama did factually do, was to create the Sole Biggest Deficit by creating almost 10 TRILLION "additional" debt to our National Debt!!

I see you are back to lying that the deficit went up $10 trillion under Obama -- despite it being clearly shown to be false -- and previously correcting it.

Yes, Bush passed stimulus packages in his last year in office -- the recession started in December 2007, just over a year before Obama took office. Interestingly, by counting the "Obama's Deficit" as starting when he took office, the Bush stimulus package is actually "charged" to Obama -- since the money from that stimulus package was almost completely spent after Obama became President.

As for what Obama did, that would seem to be a strawman. I never claimed that "Obama did something amazing." Instead, we do know that he ended the recession and started the growth that continued after Trump took office, to some degree to the current day (though there are signs the economy is slowing and could be heading toward recession).

Again, yes Obama (combined with the Bush stimulus that gets "charged" to Obama) raised the deficit by several trillion to end the recession, and also because the government gets less money when the country is in a recession. However, he turned that around in his second term -- again, annual deficits were about half a trillion -- though I'll agree that is way to high.

However, Trump in a good economy (when the government is receiving more money per year) has doubled the deficits that Obama "gave" him -- from half a trillion to a full trillion deficit annually and, again, if Trump serves eight years, it appears he will grow the deficit more than Obama did over eight years -- and it will be much worse if we go into a recession.

• Informative
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I see you are back to lying that the deficit went up $10 trillion under Obama -- despite it being clearly shown to be false -- and previously correcting it.

Yes, Bush passed stimulus packages in his last year in office -- the recession started in December 2007, just over a year before Obama took office. Interestingly, by counting the "Obama's Deficit" as starting when he took office, the Bush stimulus package is actually "charged" to Obama -- since the money from that stimulus package was almost completely spent after Obama became President.

As for what Obama did, that would seem to be a strawman. I never claimed that "Obama did something amazing." Instead, we do know that he ended the recession and started the growth that continued after Trump took office, to some degree to the current day (though there are signs the economy is slowing and could be heading toward recession).

Again, yes Obama (combined with the Bush stimulus that gets "charged" to Obama) raised the deficit by several trillion to end the recession, and also because the government gets less money when the country is in a recession. However, he turned that around in his second term -- again, annual deficits were about half a trillion -- though I'll agree that is way to high.

However, Trump in a good economy (when the government is receiving more money per year) has doubled the deficits that Obama "gave" him -- from half a trillion to a full trillion deficit annually and, again, if Trump serves eight years, it appears he will grow the deficit more than Obama did over eight years -- and it will be much worse if we go into a recession.

not lying, of the (3) last Presidents, Obama has added the Most to our deficit and that is just a "Fact," whether you accept it or not.

the bottom line, if the Economist tells the President "they" need taxes, a stim pack, for the President to create fake monies, it does not matter because [if] the President follows order the Economy will eventually Boom. if they do not follow, then it is a literal "Free for All."

but Obama was no miracle man, that was Bush 1 who sacked his own election by increasing taxes that not only Boomed under Clinton, but when the economy stoooooooopered for a moment at the end of Bush (2) and beginning of Obama, simple "Stim Packs" from both Bush (2) and Obama were able to revive it again.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not lying, of the (3) last Presidents, Obama has added the Most to our deficit and that is just a "Fact," whether you accept it or not.

Except that wasn't what you claimed. The lie was that you went back to a $10 billion increase in debt, though you had already been corrected previously.

the bottom line, if the Economist tells the President "they" need taxes, a stim pack, for the President to create fake monies, it does not matter because [if] the President follows order the Economy will eventually Boom. if they do not follow, then it is a literal "Free for All."

but Obama was no miracle man, that was Bush 1 who sacked his own election by increasing taxes that not only Boomed under Clinton, but when the economy stoooooooopered for a moment at the end of Bush (2) and beginning of Obama, simple "Stim Packs from both Bush (2) and Obama were able to revive it again.

Interesting that you give him no credit for the economy, you admit the stimulus packages helped the economy rebound, but completely ignore that most of the debt was from the recession -- and that he was starting to lower the debt in his second term. It is also interesting that you have quit even trying to tie it back to Trump -- who has doubled the deficit spending from Obama's second term and is doing it when there is no recession, but at a time when the economy is going strong and the deficits should be down. Again, Trump is on pace to beat Obama's record -- if he spends 8 years in office.

Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
i gi
Except that wasn't what you claimed. The lie was that you went back to a $10 billion increase in debt, though you had already been corrected previously.

Interesting that you give him no credit for the economy, you admit the stimulus packages helped the economy rebound, but completely ignore that most of the debt was from the recession -- and that he was starting to lower the debt in his second term. It is also interesting that you have quit even trying to tie it back to Trump -- who has doubled the deficit spending from Obama's second term and is doing it when there is no recession, but at a time when the economy is going strong and the deficits should be down. Again, Trump is on pace to beat Obama's record -- if he spends 8 years in office.

i give NO PRESIDENT credit but for the "fact" they did what their Economist directed them to do. that to me reveals "intelligence." so, Bush (1 & 2) and Obama are obviously intelligent people to follow orders...of course, we ALL KNOW Bush (2) was the real V.P. and Cheney was Commander in Chief!!

but nevertheless, i give the Economists credit for making their Econ work!!

and the 10 Trill is just a round up of the 9.6 Trill he actually created...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Now, i am not a fan of Trump, neither is Israel, but the "Real Cyrus" was also no fan of Israel 3,500+ years ago and yet Israel still honors him for helping them in their day of need.

Trump by declaring Jerusalem Israel's Capital, most certainly puts him into that category of Cyrus because of the timing/the 3 miracles tied to this act, and what took place prior (the sighting of "Red Calf") and other signs...just allows me to sit back and say, this MESS is what GOD wants, and we are moving right into the Beginning(s) of "Tribulation!!"

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i gi

i give NO PRESIDENT credit but for the "fact" they did what their Economist directed them to do. that to me reveals "intelligence." so, Bush (1 & 2) and Obama are obviously intelligent people to follow orders...of course, we ALL KNOW Bush (2) was the real V.P. and Cheney was Commander in Chief!!

but nevertheless, i give the Economists credit for making their Econ work!!

and the 10 Trill is just a round up of the 9.6 Trill he actually created...

Except it wasn't 9.6, it was 9.3 -- so you don't round up. And you still are ignoring that Trump is increasing the deficit, the first annual budget that Trump signed added 77% more to the deficit than the annual "budget" (spending resolutions) that was passed in Obama's final year in office.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump recently got a 2% approval rating among black Americans. So excuse me if I completely ignored your contradictory to the (other) evidence opinion about Trump being not a racist.

From Zagby:

Race also played a factor in Trump's job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!

Seems you are off.

Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Except it wasn't 9.6, it was 9.3 -- so you don't round up. And you still are ignoring that Trump is increasing the deficit, the first annual budget that Trump signed added 77% more to the deficit than the annual "budget" (spending resolutions) that was passed in Obama's final year in office.

i see what Trump is doing, he has nothing else to do but follow the invisible direction God leads him to do.

do you think we are going to have a Brilliant and Blistering Successful Economy when the Antichrist is able to take over?

the Antichrist is a "solution" to those who deny God (which outnumber Believers 7 to 1 worldwide). we must crash and burn in order to "Cry Out" for the truest ungodliest of Beings to lead us. and He will BOOST, immediately, while issuing the "Mark" and his other treats of goodies for the World!!

Upvote 0

Student of Yah

Sep 24, 2019
colorado springs
✟3,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
preachers have claimed for 100 years the Holy Spirit will leave during the Tribulation and why Believers are "Raptured."

well, Believers are "going through" the Tribulation as Matthew 24 so eloquently explains. and so will the Holy Spirit.

ever heard of the 2 Olive Branches?
2 Candle Sticks?
how about the "Two Witnesses?"

they will have God's Power for first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation.

so if God is Physically in Heaven, how will these Two Witnesses have God's Power?
the Holy Spirit will be "Inside Them!!"

:)

and Trump is leading us there by way of our God!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Now, i am not a fan of Trump, neither is Israel, but the "Real Cyrus" was also no fan of Israel 3,500+ years ago and yet Israel still honors him for helping them in their day of need.

Trump by declaring Jerusalem Israel's Capital, most certainly puts him into that category of Cyrus because of the timing/the 3 miracles tied to this act, and what took place prior (the sighting of "Red Calf") and other signs...just allows me to sit back and say, this MESS is what GOD wants, and we are moving right into the Beginning(s) of "Tribulation!!"

Question: how did Donald's declaration of Jerusalem "help" Israel?

Upvote 0