Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He's been found guilty of plenty of things.
It's just getting started. What used to work for him, dodging the law, seems to no longer work. And given the results so far, things are only going to get worse.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, not a planet, but a space station...

iu

I suppose we could settle this by having a bicycle race or a walking competition, but Trump would probably want to use a golf cart instead. More stable and less tiring, you know.

President Trump chose to ride in a golf cart while his foreign counterparts took a walk through Taormina, Sicily, on Saturday during the Group of Seven summit.

The Times of London reported the six other world leaders — from Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan — walked 700 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S. leader decided to wait until he could get a golf cart.

Trump was late for the photo, but joined the other world leaders during the walk down from the piazza.

A major embarrassment for the U.S., but I get Trump's dilemma. It's not just Trump's mental facilities that are failing. But in older people, inactivity is a risk factor for dementia, as the difference between Biden and Trump demonstrate. He needs to get off his cart, stop gobbling fast food, and get some exercise. It's taking him down. Which would have been his own business, if he hadn't been president, and wants to be again.

It's just worn him down to the point that he can't tell his wife from one of his sexual assault victims.
All that over one reported golf cart ride? Biden walks like he's made of glass.

Here's the real test though. View footage of Biden and Trump from ten years ago and compare it to recent footage, and objectively evaluate which one shows the biggest difference between then and now.

Now I just grabbed the first ones that popped up without watching much of them, so no cherry picking involved.

2014:

2024:

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is true, but it's kinda become a phrase that means "sudden jump without a gradual change." A little overused, I think, but a valid use of the term in informal discussion.
Probably because of the tv show.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here's the real test though. View footage of Biden and Trump from ten years ago and compare it to recent footage, and objectively evaluate which one shows the biggest difference between then and now.
This is about Trump's continuing cognitive and physical decline. Off-topic here. If you'd like to talk about why Biden was able to outwit the republicans on the budget, and Trump can't tell one of his rape victims from one of his wives.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is about Trump's continuing cognitive and physical decline. Off-topic here. If you'd like to talk about why Biden was able to outwit the republicans on the budget, and Trump can't tell one of his rape victims from one of his wives.
Eh? I was posting videos to demonstrate whether or not cognitive decline is evident. Maybe you posted that to the wrong person.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Eh? I was posting videos to demonstrate whether or not cognitive decline is evident.
Just pointing out that Biden is not part of this discussion. It's about Trump's ongoing cognitive decline. Stay on topic.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
There needs to be medical , mental, and IQ testing before someone can run for president.
In this instance it may not have been himself who needed to pass an IQ test before he was made president.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just pointing out that Biden is not part of this discussion. It's about Trump's ongoing cognitive decline. Stay on topic.
Bizzit! Wrong. The first sentence in the OP is: "I had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump?" Now what do you have to say mister backseat moderator? :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like Trump needs glasses

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sounds like Trump needs glasses
Or custodial care. One of those.
In April this year, Trump criticized wind power in a speech at the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner, claiming that the turbines—which he also mistakenly referred to as windmills—could cause cancer.

"They say the noise causes cancer," Trump said at the dinner as he mimicked the sound of a turbine.

• Haha
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bizzit! Wrong. The first sentence in the OP is: "I had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump?"
Well, lets' see what he actually said. His first words were:

"I know it's only a couple dozen health professionals and not a poll of random but how about we have a thread for trumps cognitive decline too; As was suggested way earlier."

The quote was not his words. Nice try, though. Stay on topic. This is about the many times Trump became confused.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, lets' see what he actually said. His first words were:

"I know it's only a couple dozen health professionals and not a poll of random but how about we have a thread for trumps cognitive decline too; As was suggested way earlier."

The quote was not his words. Nice try, though. Stay on topic. This is about the many times Trump became confused.
Is from what the OP is quoting. It's the first line one reads. But tell you what snarky boss, I just won't read or reply to your posts again. That should make us both happy. :wave:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is from what the OP is quoting. It's the first line one reads. But tell you what snarky boss, I just won't read or reply to your posts again. That should make us both happy.
That means I can respond to your stuff, but you can't respond to mine. Not fair, but then you're making the rules. Have a nice day.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If posters don't know the context of a series of replies, there's a little curly arrow at the top of a quoted post which posters can click on to review what was written in prior posts and come up to speed with the rest of us.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I find it very explicable. The R primary-voting base really want him specifically.

Its the Biden choice I dont really get. He's done a perfectly ok ish job as pres. But.... isnt there anyone more engaging? I guess they dont want to squander the typical incumbent advantage.
Plus, you know, he beat the GOP front runner by a margin that GOP front runner described as a landslide.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump has original ideas of his own that are unique, such as the building up of new cities in America.
How’s that going? Any more details on that totally well thought out plan that definitely wasn’t spitballing during his rambling?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
How’s that going? Any more details on that totally well thought out plan that definitely wasn’t spitballing during his rambling?
Trump is the only president in history with the ORIGINAL idea to keep lying about almost everything so many times that his supporters actually believe the lies. Well, it isn't a totally original plan, but definitely the first time used by a president. Trump is a trend-setter in the 'twisting the truth' department.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm still waiting patiently for any new updates. This is an area I'm personally interested in.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.