Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For Trump, there are basically two people in his world: sycophants or sworn enemies. If you're not the former, you're the latter.

Just look at how he treats sycophants who turn on him, especially when they're asked to do something illegal or unethical (see Mike Pence).

-- A2SG, some prefer the highway to Trump's way....
They don't have to turn on him, they just have to refuse to do some thing (perhaps an illegal thing) for him.
They do it, they go to prison, Trump doesn't.
They don't do it, they don't go to prison, but Trump hits the social media and cameras and tells his fans not to vote for them or perhaps to attack them. His army is by crowd source. He doesn't pay them, he talks in code rather than directly saying "attack this person", he just says "this person is a RHINO, they are weak, they are a never Trumper" and his army attacks them, or won't vote for them.
Trump is safe as there is nothing illegal about saying someone is a RHINO, Trump's army goes to prison, and his victim goes into hiding.
Win, win, win for Trump.
Lose for the victim, lose for the army member that threatened or attacked the victim, lose for the democracy of the country. But Trump wins :)

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They don't have to turn on him, they just have to refuse to do some thing (perhaps an illegal thing) for him.
For Trump, it's the same thing.

They do it, they go to prison, Trump doesn't.
They don't do it, they don't go to prison, but Trump hits the social media and cameras and tells his fans not to vote for them or perhaps to attack them. His army is by crowd source. He doesn't pay them, he talks in code rather than directly saying "attack this person", he just says "this person is a RHINO, they are weak, they are a never Trumper" and his army attacks them, or won't vote for them.
Trump is safe as there is nothing illegal about saying someone is a RHINO, Trump's army goes to prison, and his victim goes into hiding.
Win, win, win for Trump.
Lose for the victim, lose for the army member that threatened or attacked the victim, lose for the democracy of the country. But Trump wins :)
Too bad James Gandolfini isn't around anymore to play Trump in a movie. Playing Tony Soprano would have been great prep for the role.

-- A2SG, not sure if he'd be able to get the rights for that Journey song, though....

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do realize that Habba backed off of this claim very quickly?
It was kinda funny that Habba used the NYPost as her source since the NYPost quoted Habba as one of its sources. ^_^

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, would this count as a woozle effect?
No, it might still become so, from my experience, probably will do so, but right now it's just a circular reference (I don't believe that a mysterious stranger who works at the old law firm leaked this).

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And it seems that Habba has lost her job judging by what Trump has said. I wonder if he manages to get 83+ million gathered and how easily so he can even attempt to go back to court...
I believe that he would have to place the money or a bond as a condition of appealing. IOW, he would have to put the amount in escrow before the New York Court of Appeals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,063.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0