Could CoronaVirus play a role in global economic/polical change regarding prophecy?

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ten kings do not become kings or have kingdoms until the hour they are with the beast and since the beast does not exist now, neither do the ten kings/kingdoms.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Yes, and as you can see from what I wrote that some of those 10 nations are still in conflict. (Syria, Iraq, Yemen) Also they are NOT a united kingdom/Federation YET. But there is the POTENTIAL for that to happen.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, and as you can see from what I wrote that some of those 10 nations are still in conflict. (Syria, Iraq, Yemen) Also they are NOT a united kingdom/Federation YET. But there is the POTENTIAL for that to happen.

You didn't understand my post. The ten horns/kings/kingdoms do not exist right now and cannot be who you are saying they are.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Berean Tim

Mar 19, 2017
Houston TX
✟146,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Tim,

Well actually the 10 horns/kings come from the last `terrifying beastly` Federation/kingdom(Dan. 7: 7)This has yet to arise and I believe it is Islam. Now Islam has 10 nations within it - 7 in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation council) and then 3 when the A/C brings Syria, Iraq and Jordan together. (the old Assyrian region, and that is why the A/C is called the Assyrian. Isa. 31: 8)
I to believe the ten horns are most probably a new caliphate. That doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't come under the influence/wrath of satan. While I believe the A/C is centered on Israel it doesn't mean there aren't allies around the world who want to crush the church.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You didn't understand my post. The ten horns/kings/kingdoms do not exist right now and cannot be who you are saying they are.

``As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.` (Dan. 7: 12)

There we see that the first 3 Federations/kingdoms (Dan. 7: 23) had their dominion taken away after the last Federation/kingdom was dealt with. They are all in the time of the Lord setting up His rulership through Israel. Thus those Federations/kingdoms all do exist now.

The 10 horned Federation/kingdom is the last to arise and Daniel describes it as well as John in Rev. 6, the fourth horseman.

This last Federation/kingdom has NOT come together but the 10 countries are there. It will be the A/C that brings the 3 horns together as his power base, and then the other 7 horns in the middle of the trib, give their power and authority to the A/C. (Rev. 17: 13)

Notice that they have `power and authority,` to give to the A/C. Then they will all give their `kingdom` to the A/C (Rev. 17: 17) so that they will be one terrifying kingdom of pure evil.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I to believe the ten horns are most probably a new caliphate. That doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't come under the influence/wrath of satan. While I believe the A/C is centered on Israel it doesn't mean there aren't allies around the world who want to crush the church.

The Body of Christ is in heaven and part of the judgment upon the world`s evil system.

(Rev. 3: 21, 1 Cor. 6: 2)

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thus those Federations/kingdoms all do exist now.

Scripture says they do not exist now:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture says they do not exist now:

Scriptures says these 10 horns/kings are not a Federation, a united kingdom till the A/C unites them. Look at the verses I marked.

`the 10 horns .......they will give their POWER AND AUTHORITY to the beast.` (Rev. 17: 13)
`...give their kingdom to the beast..` (Rev. 17: 17)

Scripture clearly says that these 10 horns each have power and authority and each have a rulership, a kingdom, (separately). Then the A/C unites them and they all give their individual power and authority and individual rulership over a country, to the A/C.

Then they will all be ONE kingdom under the A/C.

Upvote 0

John Helpher

John 3:16
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Scripture clearly says that these 10 horns each have power and authority and each have a rulership, a kingdom, (separately).

Yes, it says they have authority (since they are described as kings) but there is nothing to indicate that they do not have anything to do with one another already. We have, right now, a political body of united nations made of of world powers which use the same animal symbols from both Daniel and the Revelation, and a 10 nation committee as part of that body.

It doesn't make sense to dismiss this in favor of some other 10 nation body that will be gathered together at some later date. It does make perfect sense that if the dragon (China) and the bear (Russia) decide to pluck the eagle's wings (America), then Britain would be powerless to stop a world wide shift of power toward a more totalitarian regime, transforming what we know as the U.N. today into a more powerful political vehicle, aided by the 10 rotating members of the security counsel.

The pieces are already set up. It's just a matter of the trigger which will topple the first domino (i.e. the detruction of America). It will be a devestating and shocking time for the world, but the world will move on. This is trigger a huge shift in both economic and geo political power. The nation of Israel will not need to be destroyed; without America backing it up it, too, will be relegated to a lesser power, and then, as the world recovers, a new time of peace will be ushered in. As a sign of that newfound peace, one that would never see another event like the annihilation of another country again, what better symbol of peace could you get than an agreement to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem? A peace agreement in the middle east would be a monumental victory for peace in the world as a whole.

But, it will be a false peace.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it says they have authority (since they are described as kings) but there is nothing to indicate that they do not have anything to do with one another already. We have, right now, a political body of united nations made of of world powers which use the same animal symbols from both Daniel and the Revelation, and a 10 nation committee as part of that body.

It doesn't make sense to dismiss this in favor of some other 10 nation body that will be gathered together at some later date. It does make perfect sense that if the dragon (China) and the bear (Russia) decide to pluck the eagle's wings (America), then Britain would be powerless to stop a world wide shift of power toward a more totalitarian regime, transforming what we know as the U.N. today into a more powerful political vehicle, aided by the 10 rotating members of the security counsel.

The pieces are already set up. It's just a matter of the trigger which will topple the first domino (i.e. the detruction of America). It will be a devestating and shocking time for the world, but the world will move on. This is trigger a huge shift in both economic and geo political power. The nation of Israel will not need to be destroyed; without America backing it up it, too, will be relegated to a lesser power, and then, as the world recovers, a new time of peace will be ushered in. As a sign of that newfound peace, one that would never see another event like the annihilation of another country again, what better symbol of peace could you get than an agreement to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem? A peace agreement in the middle east would be a monumental victory for peace in the world as a whole.

But, it will be a false peace.

Hi John,

Good to discuss with you this great topic. Now had you realised that the fourth beastly Federation of Daniel`s vision is a fourth kingdom separate as all the others are separate.

`The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth which shall be different from all other kingdoms,...` (Dan. 7: 23)

The UN is not a kingdom but a gathering of all the nations. Its power is `religious` giving the world its moral values, (religion) of tolerance, respect, equality etc. These moral values have been accepted world wide in every area of society.

Also remember the Global Government headed up by the fourth Federation gets rid of the harlot, the religious aspect and makes people worship the A/C. Thus the UN is but a puppet till the kings decide to get rid of it.

Coming up.....(after the economic crash)

God is going to deal with the armies of Russia, Iran, Ethiopia & Libya (Shi-ites) on the mountains of Israel. Then there will be a power vacuum in the Middle East where the Sunni Moslems of Islam will arise.

The British Commonwealth (Lion) and USA (Eagle) & Russia (Bear) & Europe (Leopard) will be deceived by the A/C. He gathers 3 nations (Syria, Iraq & Jordan) as his power base. The world is astounded (as you indicated) by his Peace Treaty with Israel.

Then the tribulation....finally God deals with the fourth kingdom and the other Federations all continue into the millennium for a time. (Dan. 7: 12) (Note the British Commonwealth & USA work together, the Lion and Eagle).

Upvote 0