Jun 24, 2003
✟18,136.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
I can imagine that the cost of living in AZ is chump change compared to the cost in the Yukon! :eek: It is super expensive to live here.

I can't decide whether I prefer Yuma or Flagstaff. I know Yuma. I do not know Flagstaff, nor have I been there for any great length of time (usually passed through on my way to Colorado).

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
TCapp said:
I can imagine that the cost of living in AZ is chump change compared to the cost in the Yukon! :eek: It is super expensive to live here.

I can't decide whether I prefer Yuma or Flagstaff. I know Yuma. I do not know Flagstaff, nor have I been there for any great length of time (usually passed through on my way to Colorado).
Just think with Yuma you get the monsoon with the sand blast from the dunes. (it does wonders to windshields :D LoL) or in Flag you get the monsoon and snow. I imagine it could be tough pick.

Never been to the Yukon I can just imagine the prices.:eek: Moving back here would definitly be a relief.

Upvote 0

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I was in Arizona last April and I loved it. It was beautiful. I went to Williams and the Grand Canyon, we went to Chloride...went through Phoenix and it was a beautifully layed out city in my opinion.

LOL, we slept at rest a couple of rest areas along the interstate.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
feo said:
i Always Thought The Cost of Living in Arizona Was Pretty Decent..., Especially Compared to Our Neighbor California. i Live in The Arrowhead Area, and you Can Get New Decent Homes For $135 (if You Dont Mind a Small Back Yard)
I live close to arrowhead and I believe that homes are relativly cheap here as well, but Scottsdale is where we want to move and for the price you get in the west valley doesnt compare to the East.. We moved into our home when they were in the 90's, AZ is much cheaper than WA I know, we can't even afford to look at homes in WA :D

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
AlabamaMan said:
I was in Arizona last April and I loved it. It was beautiful. I went to Williams and the Grand Canyon, we went to Chloride...went through Phoenix and it was a beautifully layed out city in my opinion.

LOL, we slept at rest a couple of rest areas along the interstate.
Chloride? Umm, I have never heard of that, where is that? I LOVE the Grand Canyon, I would love to live farther up North, to see the Grand Canyon more often

Upvote 0

feo

Angels Fall First
Feb 14, 2004
Arizona
✟12,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
allieisme said:
I live close to arrowhead and I believe that homes are relativly cheap here as well, but Scottsdale is where we want to move and for the price you get in the west valley doesnt compare to the East.. We moved into our home when they were in the 90's, AZ is much cheaper than WA I know, we can't even afford to look at homes in WA :D

if You're Looking For a New Home in an Upperclass neighborhood- Have You... perhaps Checked Out "Paradise Valley"? i prefer PV much over Scottsdale... just Cuz the roads in dale Are Kinda laid Out like Mud ;) just Something to Check into !

Upvote 0

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
allieisme said:
Chloride? Umm, I have never heard of that, where is that? I LOVE the Grand Canyon, I would love to live farther up North, to see the Grand Canyon more often
Chloride is up in the northwest corner kinda...very small town and its so neat...I think it's an old mining town.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Army decided to send me to Texas right before I retired, chin up! You can always come back, btw after Texas, Arizona is 2X as nice. :)

sarahbug said:
I'm in Arizona. :) Fort Huachuca to be exact. We are going to be moving soon though to Texas. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.