AZ here....

Brimshack

Mar 23, 2002
Arizona
✟12,010.00
Faith
Atheist
Hey, I can post in here now.

You Phoenicians thought you were so smart, all through the winter, comfy in your nice light jacket weather. I heard y'all laughin at us down there amongst the cacti and the Javalinas while we were struggling to get through the snow. Don't you try and deny it. We all heard you up here in the pines. Well, it's comin on summer now isn't it? And look who'll be the smart ones NOW! Vivala peaks!

(The preceding bit of inter-regional rivalry brought to you by the currently relative absence of serious battles in the open fora. Come on, put 'em up! Put 'em up! Somebody put 'em up!)

…er, I meant to say hello.

…hello everybody.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Brimshack said:
Hey, I can post in here now.

You Phoenicians thought you were so smart, all through the winter, comfy in your nice light jacket weather. I heard y'all laughin at us down there amongst the cacti and the Javalinas while we were struggling to get through the snow. Don't you try and deny it. We all heard you up here in the pines. Well, it's comin on summer now isn't it? And look who'll be the smart ones NOW! Vivala peaks!

(The preceding bit of inter-regional rivalry brought to you by the currently relative absence of serious battles in the open fora. Come on, put 'em up! Put 'em up! Somebody put 'em up!)

…er, I meant to say hello.

…hello everybody.
All you had to do was ask for some help shoveling! I would have come to help :) Light jacket weather? puhleeze! I was wearing big fluffy sweat shirts.. I'm a baby in the cold, but I like to be bundled.

Upvote 0

mrslinky

Oct 27, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟15,857.00
Faith
Christian
I was on the west side of Phoenix in January. It always was a rough area but it's gotten worse since the early 90's when I lived there. It was good to be back though. There is always a spot in my heart for the Valley Of The Sun. I had fun hangin with the homies on Grand Avenue. A lot of my friends from the nineties are gone so I met some new desert rats to chill with.

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Gotta brag on my church for minute. We are doing an Easter trilogy on the Passion. Yesterday was the first segment called the Purposeof the Passion. I've been to the Pagents before, this one so far has totally blown the other away so far. They use live testamonies mixed in with the story. I learned so much. One story was of a pure miriacle. A kid was on a motorcycle no helmet that went under a car face right under the oil pan with oil dripping on him. Was not expected to live. Long story short the kid lived no broken bones no brain damage. only a scratch below the eye. The church played the 911 call and showed the news story that was on TV. His best friend did the comentary because he was riding with him that day. The kid goes to my church is going into ministry and from what I understood was already planning to when the accident happened.
Can't wait to see what the second part will have in it. It's called the Pain of the Passion.
Just had to share all that.....

Reactions: allieisme
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, that sounds awesome momof3blessings!
We had a illustrated service yesterday called "The Miracle of the Cross" I hear it was awesome, I was in the choir for the first part of service, then was in the nursery, so I didn't get to see it.

RVincent: That is so cute in your sig line!

Reactions: RVincent
Upvote 0

brokenbananas

Senior Veteran
Apr 3, 2004
✟18,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi All,

Took me awhile to read through all the posts. Cara, I go to the Vineyard Christian Fellowship in Tempe on McClintock/Elliot (SE corner in the movie theater). It's a small church (200-300). We have 2 services...9 am, 11 am. It's an awesome, transparent, God-filled church.

I live in Chandler. I think momof3 said she didn't like the East Valley. We love it here. I'm not much for the west valley (not because you said what you said). Most of my friends & family live somewhere on the east side.

:)

~Doris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GinooKo

Feb 26, 2004
Colorado
✟9,562.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mdolls68 said:
Hi All,

Took me awhile to read through all the posts. Cara, I go to the Vineyard Christian Fellowship in Tempe on McClintock/Elliot (SE corner in the movie theater). It's a small church (200-300). We have 2 services...9 am, 11 am. It's an awesome, transparent, God-filled church.

I live in Chandler. I think momof3 said she didn't like the East Valley. We love it here. I'm not much for the west valley (not because you said what you said). Most of my friends & family live somewhere on the east side.

:)

~Doris

Wow you are pretty close to where I used to live. I lived in Ahwatukee. Most of my friends are from Chandler so I used to hang out there quite a bit.

Upvote 0

eRev

Marginalized
Apr 23, 2002
Arkansas
✟9,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm back. We have arrived in Tucson and have settled into our interim housing. The trip from Albany, NY to Tucson took us 49 hours. I drove the entire distance with two one hour naps. We were blessed to witness a two semi one car collision in Arkansas. I aided one of the truck drivers as both rigs were on their sides and on fire making it difficult for them to get out of their cabs. Noone was seriously injured. My wife was able to comfort the passengers of the vehicle (an older female driver caused the accident and she was overcome with guilt and fear). Our 'stuff' is in storage in NY as permanent housing isn't availible yet. I am using the computer at the library so I will not be around often, just wanted to say hello again, this time from sunny Tucson, Arizona!

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mrslinky said:
I was on the west side of Phoenix in January. It always was a rough area but it's gotten worse since the early 90's when I lived there. It was good to be back though. There is always a spot in my heart for the Valley Of The Sun. I had fun hangin with the homies on Grand Avenue. A lot of my friends from the nineties are gone so I met some new desert rats to chill with.
I'm on the west side..Where abouts are you talking? I know our area isnt the best and we actually thought the new developments we moved into would make the neighborhood better, but so far, no luck.

Upvote 0