✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
molly said:
I too am from Az, and I'm green deprived! I find myself looking at trees with such great amazement! .......
LOL, I am so green deprived!.. When me and my husband first moved up here, we were waiting on our car to get an oil change or something, and we saw this small tiny tiny patch of grass in the parking lot area, and we ran to it..Like a bunch a kids :D

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well is it cold enough for you? I love the weather we are having I get to wear my sweaters:clap:. I do hear it's supposed to be in the upper 60s for Thanksgiving:sigh:.

Our church is doing their annual Christmas pagent if any gets the chance you should go. It's free and they put on a heck of a show. It's at Phoenix First Assembly on N Cave Creek Rd. Starts Dec 6.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
momof3blessings said:
Well is it cold enough for you?
Its not too cold here for me, I love to be able to haul out all my old sweaters, and blankets and such :)
Our church is doing their annual Christmas pagent if any gets the chance you should go. It's free and they put on a heck of a show. It's at Phoenix First Assembly on N Cave Creek Rd. Starts Dec 6.
Oh, is this where you go to church? Thats awesome, we have alot of people at our church that used to go there, and the founder, is also the co-founder of the one I go to.. Scottsdale First Assembly Dream Center. Have you heard of it? Its pretty awesome! What time is the Christmas Pagent?

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No I haven't heard of the Scottsdale Dream Cener. I know of the on in LA where his son preaches. That cool. I really love our church. Right now I'm workinging in the toddler area.

Show times are:
Sat/Sun Dec 7&8 3:00 &7:00pm
Mon-Thurs Dec 8-11 7:00 pm
Sat Dec 13 3:00
Sun Dec 15 3:00 & 7:00
they have 3 paid preformances @ $7.00 ea
Dec 12,13,&15 shows @ 7:00pm

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thats awesome, they must like what they see, when your with the youngins' :) If you babysit through the production are you going to miss it? or are you going to be able to attend one of the shows? I hope you'll be able to see it!
Our Christmas play is the 16th and 17th, I'm so excited to watch it, one of my best friends is the lead role, and my daughter is an angel! Oh how precious she looks singing her song, all of the kids are involved in the play and I think all the little girls are angels, and they had a lady make their costumes, I hear they are just adorable! I cant wait to see it.. If you guys are in the area its at the Scottsdale DreamCenter the 16th and 17th at 6:00pm and its free to get in!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

momof3blessings

Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well all was well and good til I caught that nasty cold that is going around.:( Thank God it wasnt' the flu though. (my poor little one is in quarantine meaning no going to the store for awhile.He hasn't caught it and I'm doing my best to make sure he doesn't. :) )Anyway no babysitting for me don't want to give it to them. but I will probably take the job for Sundays. I hope it brings something more in the future. We are going to the show on Sunday night. Your daughter sounds like she is going to be adorable. If we're around that area we'll difinitely try to go and see it.
I want my kids to try out for the play they have at Easter.(least I hope they'll still have one) I think that would be awesome. Plus my parents aren't saved and it would be a good way to get them in the church... to their grandkids and see the story of the resurection. Other wise they would never go but I keep praying. :pray:

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Last night I went to the pagent at our church. WOW!!!It's always so beautiful. The first part is usually different but the last part I never tire of it's always the same . The wise men walking down the aisle on camels. THe flying angels. So beautiful. I love the singing Christmas tree. It delivers such a powerful message with no words just music. Someday I hope I can be a part of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sunset_Sam

Child of God
Nov 22, 2003
Mesa, AZ
Visit site
✟304.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband and I have been to Arizona 3 times to visit his folks, each time we stayed 3 months. I liked it - well kind-of. I'm from Texas, I like the green. What i mean by kind-of is The first time we went My son ended up in the hospital for a week with RSV. The second, My husband's mother passed and the third was a year ago, my husband's father was in a horrible accident. his truck went through the brick wall at the DMV in Mesa. MAin and Sossaman(SP) It was a medical condition, and soon after he passed. So Everytime we go to Az. Something bad happens. His folks lived in Apache Junction, it was nice, just alot of snow birds. I still keep in contact with his other family and some friends of his dad that live there though.

Upvote 0