✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Marie said:
Awesome! I might move out to that side of town, sometime, I'm not sure yet. I'm in the Surprise area right now, but all of my family lives over there. :)

How do ya like it over there? :)
I live right next to Surprise, in El Mirage.. I used to go to Radiant Church right there in Surprise..

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Marie said:
Hey, neat! Technically, I live in El Mirage as well, right over by Dysart High School, really. :) I go to Radiant pretty much weekly, now. :)

Why don't you go to Radiant anymore? :)
WOW.. we are practically neighbors! I live over in the Sundial development, close to Walgreens, on Cactus and El Mirage Rd...
Not going to Radiant is a long story.. I worked in the nursery for a long while, then it was getting to much for me, so I quit, probably not in the best way.. I called in to say I quit.. Then after that we and my husband got a letter in the mail saying if we didnt want to be on their mailing list anymore to contact their office, and my first reaction to that was.. Well how would they would they know we stopped going there if we were still tithing.. Does that make sense?
Anyways.. I don't know if you've heard of my church or not, but it is in Scottsdale.. "Scottsdale First Assembly, Scottsdale DreamCenter.

Upvote 0