AZ here....

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
O man..

Here's me..a Brit..asking folk in other states if they are going to the Master's Commission Conference @ Phoenix soon..to surprise 2 easily-recognised pals there..

Now I see they'll never get past the vigilante border guards, huh?

My friend, Jon Boy, is part of the team from Austin, Texas, & looks like a young, wiry Sylvester Stallone..& Pastor Pete looks like a Santa..so maybe the vigilantes will be laughing too much to shoot straight, right?

If they survive sitting on cactus chairs..with scorpion cushions..they will run MC year training prog near Liverpool, UK, from Sept

Enjoy them while you have them..

(long as it's not with tabasco sauce, huh?)

Chow for now!

Ian

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
I miss Arizona! I went to Northern Arizona University back in 1988-89 and remember being in the Intervarsity fellowship. I miss it and I miss the people I met there! Then, later I lived in Tucson and went to Cavalry Chapel and miss all the people there, too. I loved and miss Arizona! Lara

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
mrversatile48 said:
O man..

Here's me..a Brit..asking folk in other states if they are going to the Master's Commission Conference @ Phoenix soon..to surprise 2 easily-recognised pals there..

Now I see they'll never get past the vigilante border guards, huh?

My friend, Jon Boy, is part of the team from Austin, Texas, & looks like a young, wiry Sylvester Stallone..& Pastor Pete looks like a Santa..so maybe the vigilantes will be laughing too much to shoot straight, right?

If they survive sitting on cactus chairs..with scorpion cushions..they will run MC year training prog near Liverpool, UK, from Sept

Enjoy them while you have them..

(long as it's not with tabasco sauce, huh?)

Chow for now!

Ian
THe Masters Convention is at my church. We don't have cactus chairs but the scorpion cushions could be a posiblility. ;)

Upvote 0

eRev

Marginalized
Apr 23, 2002
Arkansas
✟9,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
he_is_risen!! said:
..I live in Marana outside of tucson ... I do miss having snow and stuff like that. I've lived here for 8 years and it's only snowed maybe 5 times.

my lovely wife wants to move to marana. she was born and rasied in tucson (where we met and were married). after these last five years in ny she has had enuff of the snow.

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
momof3blessings said:
THe Masters Convention is at my church. We don't have cactus chairs but the scorpion cushions could be a posiblility. ;)

Yo mama!

Jon Boy's team are doing a drama @ Phoenix...

best sit near the front.. :pink:

as he's so lean..

that if he turns sideways..

he'll just plumb disappear!! :blush:

Ian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cara J

Praise God!
Jan 28, 2004
✟1,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in Tempe. I am hoping to move to Seattle though in a year or so. Everyone tells me I will hate all the rain there, but that is exactly why I want to go there! I've lived in AZ since I was 6 and 19 years of straight hot sun is about all I can handle! lol
I do a little dance every time it rains here cause I get so excited!

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
allieisme said:
I have been good thank you! I havent been on much..Three kids running around the house are taking more priority especially my 5 mo old :)
How are you doing?
Really good thank you. I now work in the toddler room every Sunday for the 9 oclock service. :help: Just kidding. I love it.
I can relate to chasing after kids my 2 Yr old is a hanful. LOL

Cara J- I can totally relate to hating the heat. I been in AZ off and on for 20 years. THe off was in San Diego. I orginally came from Iowa. I really miss the seasons. It's just not the same driving some where to see them.

Upvote 0