Jun 24, 2003
✟10,636.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
Whew. That's a load off the ol' mind. :D Honestly, I miss the desert. I've had more than my fill of pine trees, snow, and caribou. Give me cacti, sand, and burrowing owls! :clap:

About the only things I hear about AZ is the vigilante border guard. Not that I can blame them too much.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TCapp said:
Whew. That's a load off the ol' mind. :D Honestly, I miss the desert. I've had more than my fill of pine trees, snow, and caribou. Give me cacti, sand, and burrowing owls! :clap:

About the only things I hear about AZ is the vigilante border guard. Not that I can blame them too much.
So lets switch homes then.. You miss the great landscaping, and I miss the cold, actual trees..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

he_is_risen!!

All ways in need of help
Oct 24, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟7,907.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
TCapp said:

Hey ya wanna trade?! I live in Marana outside of tucson, and I'd like to see some green, Non-dieing plants for a change! But ya know the Lord's bless me with a nice house and a great family so I really shouldn't complain. I used to live in New MExico when I was younger and even though I haven't been there in a long time, I do miss having snow and stuff like that. I've lived here for 8 years and it's only snowed maybe 5 times.

Upvote 0

he_is_risen!!

All ways in need of help
Oct 24, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟7,907.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
momof3blessings said:
:p I can't move my hubby is a native. He hates the cold.
Same here. My dad was born in southern Cal. And then moved to Tucson and I HATES the cold also. Let me put it to ya this way, my dad's a welder and he will be outside in summer in pants a long sleeved shirt with coveralls on over that. And he'll be out there welding!!! of course I'll be inside with the cooler on in front of a fan. So I doubt that we'll be moving anytime soon.

Upvote 0

Miaka-Chan

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Jun 24, 2003
New Mexico
Visit site
✟8,001.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mom Lives in Scottsdale... I'm from New Mexico.. My whole family is from here ... though I was born in So Cal and lived there the 1st 4 yrs of my life. Desert and more Desert (Mohave, Sonoran, Chiuaian <-- can't spell) I never know what to do with my self in humid or too green areas!!! Though I live Next to the Sacramento mountains.. so If I want snow or tree's its not more than a 30 minute drive! ... BTW I'm in this thread cause no one loves NM J/K... I'm not a Texas fan, and no one posts in the NM thread!!

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
momof3blessings said:
I live in North Phoenix. Better to live on in the west valley then the east valley. JMO I don't care for the east valley.:p I can't move my hubby is a native. He hates the cold.
We live on the west side and drive to Scottsdale for Church

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.