As most US "allies" abstain, UN votes to reject Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as capital

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
So... I would find that very amusing, in light of:

If you're going to argue with yourself now, we're just going to go off for a slice of pizza. Let us know who wins.

Hello, I didn't call anyone racist. You did. You asked me if I found Germans racist. I haven't asked anyone about racism because it's not my MO. That's the bastion of Leftists.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Address the question. What if I found Germans racist, so what? Most of western Europe finds Americans racist. Now go figure that one out, if you dare.
There is not a lot of difference in the cowardice of Europeans today who follow the advise of Israel's anti-Semitic neighbours, in order to deny Israel the right to decide upon things as basic as their capital city, and the Eichmann's of yesteryear who likewise were just following orders.
Normally, people of courage who note genocidal intent in others make an effort to stand against that intent. The more things change the more they stay the same. Your average European really hasn't changed much at all when it comes to despising the Jew, and enabling those who have genocidal attempt against the Jew.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
There is not a lot of difference in the cowardice of Europeans today who follow the advise of Israel's anti-Semitic neighbours, in order to deny Israel the right to decide upon things as basic as their capital city, and the Eichmann's of yesteryear who likewise were just following orders.
Normally, people of courage who note genocidal intent in others make an effort to stand against that intent. The more things change the more they stay the same. Your average European really hasn't changed much at all when it comes to despising the Jew, and enabling those who have genocidal attempt against the Jew.
people who make claims like this are ridiculous. Dont be upset at people like europeans who think Israel maybe shouldnt be treating Palestinians the way they do.

Lets not equate hitlers antisemitism with everyone else on the planet having a problem with israels ACTUAL BEHAVIOUR on record. Thats just ridiculous.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I didn't call anyone racist. You did.

Actually, I asked. You didn't answer.

Now I'm going to ask why the opinion of a German doesn't mean anything to you.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
But pretend that it is something in the dirty past, if it helps clear your conscience.
I don’t pretend it is in the past.

America today is an awfully racist place.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I asked. You didn't answer.

Now I'm going to ask why the opinion of a German doesn't mean anything to you.
It obviously does mean a lot to Liza, or else she wouldn't be spending so much time harumphing about it.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
And how to pick up German women. But I guess anyone who didn't like some of the methods previously just needs to open up their mind or something...???

Migrants in Germany taught how to attract women in seminars run by 'Mr Flirt' | Daily Mail Online
Hiya, I think you have a point here, but.

You really, really need to stop going to the Daily Mail. It’s the English equivalent of The National Inquirer (okay, maybe that’s hyperbole but it’s MO is to generate outrage in readers and has no middle ground).

I’m not suggesting you go and only read the Guardian but there are other more balanced right leaning UK papers out there (you could try the Telegraph).

All the best.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I will never understand in all my living days why short-sighted Europeans thought they could mock and openly deride us into perpetuity and we would just continue to abide it.
My money is because those in power in the current US administration won’t allow Trump to respond they way he would like to: i.e. tell Europe to go to hell.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Modern Europeans are quite okay with holocaust deniers and anti-Semites defining what can and cannot be the capital of the Jewish state.

Trump recognizes Jewish Israel's decision as to where there capital is as a legitimate choice.

Fascist is as fascist does.
You shouldn’t really call out Trump as a facist- he’s really not.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t pretend it is in the past.

America today is an awfully racist place.

How many regions of America have you lived in or visited that you know this, and for how long?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How many regions of America have you lived in or visited that you know this, and for how long?
Now that I have answered that question, how long have you spen in the EU?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Now that I have answered that question, how long have you spen in the EU?

I didn't make a sweeping claim like "The UK is a very racist place", did I? Nor would I ever attempt to make such a horrible condemnation on a nation that is not mine. In fact the only thing that concerns me about foreign nations is how that nation reacts to mine. I don't say that because I'm myopic and self-centered. I say that because the rest is wholly none of my business, I don't live there, and so don't have an accurate picture.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So based on what I see on the media, I can conclude that Islam will take your nation over within 10 years, right? Seems legit.
Then we agree that our respective purports are fairly inaccurate based on hyperbolic news agencies?

I knew we could be friends.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Then we agree that our respective purports are fairly inaccurate based on hyperbolic news agencies?

I knew we could be friends.

I guess you just did admit it, which I accept. I admit no such thing, since I only made the claim hypothetically, and feel that Brits can do whatever they want with Britain in the first place. I don't think it will be overtaken by Islam in 10 years, but if it were, it's none of my concern. It only concerns me as it relates to my nation.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I guess you just did admit it, which I accept. I admit no such thing, since I only made the claim hypothetically, and feel that Brits can do whatever they want with Britain in the first place. I don't think it will be overtaken by Islam in 10 years, but if it were, it's none of my concern. It only concerns me as it relates to my nation.

You wouldn't care if Islam took over one of our top allies?

Upvote 0