Lawsuit alleges Colorado Voter Integrity group is sending armed members to intimidate voters at home

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,449.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most likely is just random spamming because public records don’t include personal information like phone numbers.

So you believe they call thousands of other people, provide unsolicited my house's address and ask if they are interested in selling it?

I do not believe that as I have never received a call /text for a house I do not own.

How many calls a week do you receive asking to buy a home, by address, you do not own?.

ETA One would think that if this were random callings, and I get 5-7 a week that are spot on, my name, phone number and address of a house I own, then I should get at the bare minimum in the double digits that are not spot-on as they fumble around trying to guess phone numbers for specific homes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How does someone get your phone number by your name & address? This isn’t the 80s nobody has listed land lines anymore.

You can find out just about anything on the internet. You can also buy these things called reverse directories (Cole is one such provider) where you can look up address by phone, or phone number by address. You can call someone's next-door neighbor using these. Or you can run someone's credit report (SSN not required) and find out a lot of into.
Civilians can’t trace license plate numbers that’s access is restricted to law enforcement and government agencies.

And private detectives, of which there are certainly some on the payroll.
What a ridiculous conspiracy theory school officials are going to persecute kids because of who their parents voted for?

You need to google up the Santa Fe, TX school prayer case. The Baptist kids were being sent to school with instructions to assault the Catholic kids and the school officials were in on it, looking the other way.

You’ve obviously lost all sense of reality.

I described reality. Sorry if that bothers you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0