Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
I am all for that ban because it is part of a daily brainwashing technique forced on others who want to have nothing to do with Islam. It is making people who don't want to be muslim, forced to be a part of their religious service.

Not really. In some countries, where they are Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and Christians in the population, their government allows for this. During the evening prayer, the Islamic prayer song is blasted on loud speakers and every body hears them. It's part of life and no one is complaining. People live in harmony.

And is different from TV, because all one has to do is change the channel and not watch.

There are also on TV praying 5 times a day. "Bismila ni rakma ni rahim. Al hum do ella ya ella ..." I don't want to mention the country, but I've lived there for a few years.

People should really stop seeing Muslims as what they see in the Middle-East where there's conflict. They don't represent the whole Muslim world. Majority are just normal folks making a living, enjoying life, wearing mask and social distancing, listening to Britney Spears and watching Family Guy.

Unfortunately, US media only shows Middle-Eastern conflict and not the regular Joes.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nothing new. Israel bans Muslim prayer call at dawn. Israel bans this, Israel bans that. Just google.

I believe the Evangelical TV station is aware of the laws there and it should not surprise them.

Besides, only a remnant of Israel will be saved -- 144,000 Jews from every tribe.

What are those 144,000 commissioned to do in the Bible? What job does Jesus tell them to do while they are in Israel?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ironic, that they are a secular nation, but will not allow Christianity to be preached in their country. Mind you the orthodox Jews still have a lot of influence there, but there is also quite a lot of Jewish Christians that are active in Israel in spreading the gospel and the church is slowly & steadily growing there........All glory to God!

I wouldn't consider Israel to be the "Little Horn" rather a victim of the soon to be revealed "Little Horn".

It is written that even though the horn is little. It becomes very powerful. Israel has believed to be between 200 and 400 nuclear warheads. Colin Powell said Israel has 200 several years ago.

Who exactly do you believe Israel will fall victim too that wouldnt be destroyed themselves?

Upvote 0

Goodhuman

Jan 7, 2020
dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who told you that?

Revelation 14:3-4

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Jesus were preaching the gospel in Israel, they would lock him up, torture him, and kill him.

Oh wait.
I agree. We don't have to wait for another temple to be built which will prove their approval of their forefathers who rejected Christ to the point of handing him over to be put to death by crucifixion - the very fact that they desire to build such a temple proves it. The fact that they have everything ready for such a temple proves it.

There is therefore no difference between this generation, and that one, in terms of their rejection of their Messiah. This is also an excellent example of a kingdom that received a mortal wound to its head and yet still existed and rose again out of the nations. (Not saying this is that kingdom of the Revelation, also not saying it isn't) - just notice the way it fits the description of a kingdom "that was, is not, and yet is, and will rise from the bottomless pit and go to perdition".

It was at the instigation of Judah that Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt, and it was Judah who brought untold harm on his father's household afterward because of his immorality.

But Note: Not all the sons of Judah are scoundrels like he was: Some of the sons of Judah are people after God's own heart, like king David was and of course, like Jesus. Today there are many Christian Jews in Israel sharing the gospel and often facing the wrath of Rabbis and of state as a result.

• Agree
Reactions: shilohsfoal
Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I feel some apostles died elsewhere.
A command "not to leave Israel" was not to be forever and ever.
What is the "head" of a kingdom or beast?

For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within sixty-five years Ephraim shall be broken so that it shall not be a people.
And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If you will not believe, surely you shall not be established. Isa 7:8-9

The bodies of the Two Witnesses will be lying unburied in the sreet in Jerusalem (you know, that city that is in bondage with her children and is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt).

Seems like that lil' kingdom that had received a mortal wound to its head in 70 AD and rose again so marvelously out of the nations when the United Nations created it and so many of its inhabitants came out from the nations, will have a lot to do with the end times.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that might qualify as antichrist
But so does a certain "prophet's" children. "God has no son". "He did not die on the cross" (therefore He did not rise again from the dead, either). One could play "spot the difference" in a certain territory and go against the will of God by choosing sides:

The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any of us should perish, but that all of us should come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:19

Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Mat 28:19

And it happened, when Joshua was beside Jericho, he lifted up his eyes and looked. And, behold, there stood a Man in front of him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, Are You for us, or for our foes? And He said, No, but I have come as the Commander of the army of the LORD.
And Joshua fell on his face to the earth. And he worshiped and said to Him, What does my Lord say to His servant? Joshua 5:13-14

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that a group of people who encouraged Jesus execution and have opposed and hated the gospel for 2000 years have shut down evangelicals in their midst. Who could have predicted this?
That's what I'm talking bout, that right there. Who could have predicted this indeed?
Next thing you know these people will do something really strange like requiring people to take a mark for buying and selling.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's what I'm talking bout, that right there. Who could have predicted this indeed?
Next thing you know these people will do something really strange like requiring people to take a mark for buying and selling.

Maybe there will be a shortage of coins to help bring about the new digital currency?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that a group of people who encouraged Jesus execution and have opposed and hated the gospel for 2000 years have shut down evangelicals in their midst. Who could have predicted this?

I am shocked at the number of churches which have allowed those who reject Christ to speak from the pulpit of their church.

They must have cut 1 John 2:22-23, and 2 John 1:7-11, out of their Bibles.

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The 144000 are only male virgins, they are not all saved from Israel.

Wrong interpretation. 144,000 are not literally 144,000 men. The number has spiritual signification.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,487.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is unfortunate but should be kept in perspective.
I don't think this has anything to do with the antichrist.
I'm don't believe the coming antichrist will be from Israel.

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

and what is that great city that has BECOME spiritually Sodom and Egypt?

Who are they that the beast wage war with and to kill them, spiritually speaking?

Upvote 0