Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If it is similar to American Evangelical TV then they did a good thing for their people!

But once again THE Antichrist the little and 11th horn ) is a person and not a govt. There have been many antichrists since the time of Jesus but there is ONE Antichrist to come who will rule the world for a short time before Jesus at His return physically defeats HIm and casts Him into the Lake of Fire!

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is happening now at my local convenience store, and local bank, here in the U.S.

They can also use cash if they wish. That's not a problem.
It becomes a problem when you take a mark showing that you belong to the country in order to buy of sell. The act of buying and selling is fine with cash or credit cards. But when your body is marked to show you belong to a certain country, there's a problem.
Give it about a year or two and see what I mean.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The church is not made up of literal humans. The church is just a spiritual concept.

Says who. You or God? We go to God's definition of Church in Scripture:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
[20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

The church makes up people who go out and share Gospel.

Ephesians 2:19-22 KJV
[19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
[21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
[22] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The church is simply a congregation of Israel, making up of chosen Elect who help built the Church.

Next time, quote God's Word, instead of your assumption.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If it is similar to American Evangelical TV then they did a good thing for their people!

But once again THE Antichrist the little and 11th horn ) is a person and not a govt. There have been many antichrists since the time of Jesus but there is ONE Antichrist to come who will rule the world for a short time before Jesus at His return physically defeats HIm and casts Him into the Lake of Fire!

So your under the impression a short man is going to capture the seven hilled city of Jerusalem?

Awesome. I'd like to see him do it.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟663,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The passage that you quote tells us nothing about a coming antichrist.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It’s part of our mission to share The Truth with everyone.

Yea, but in Israel there are people who don't want that done. There were the same as such people 2000 years ago who did not want that same message to be heard.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But once again THE Antichrist the little and 11th horn ) is a person and not a govt.

The little horn of Daniel is not a person, a nation, nor a government. You need to find God's definition for the horn in Scripture first. Can you do this? There are several out there, show me.

Do you realize that the Lamb has seven horns in Revelation, right? Does it mean that the Lamb has seven people? Of course not, so you need to research what God's definition of the horns is first.

There have been many antichrists since the time of Jesus but there is ONE Antichrist to come who will rule the world for a short time before Jesus at His return physically defeats HIm and casts Him into the Lake of Fire!

False. If you think there is only one antichrist, then you're not really reading scripture carefully, you are listening to the words and doctrines of men, rather than the witness of the words of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea, but in Israel there are people who don't want that done. There were the same as such people 2000 years ago who did not want that same message to be heard.
True enough but that won’t stop the deep desire to share The Good News.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Says who. You or God? We go to God's definition of Church in Scripture:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
[20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

The church makes up people who go out and share Gospel.

Ephesians 2:19-22 KJV
[19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
[21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
[22] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The church is simply a congregation of Israel, making up of chosen Elect who help built the Church.

Next time, quote God's Word, instead of your assumption.
So saying the 144K is a number of spiritual significance is ok, but others cannot join into the same rhetoric?

God says He elects 144K literal humans. Just like the church is made up of literal humans.
Revelation 7:3-8
“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads!”
4 I heard how many were sealed — 144,000 from every tribe of the people of Isra’el:
5 From the tribe of Y’hudah 12,000 were sealed from the tribe of Re’uven 12,000
from the tribe of Gad, 12,000
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000
from the tribe of Naftali 12,000
from the tribe of M’nasheh 12,000
7 from the tribe of Shim‘on 12,000
from the tribe of Levi 12,000
from the tribe of Yissakhar 12,000
8 from the tribe of Z’vulun 12,000
from the tribe of Yosef 12,000
from the tribe of Binyamin 12,000

Revelation 14:1-5
"Then I looked, and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Tziyon; and with him were 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 I heard a sound from heaven like the sound of rushing waters and like the sound of pealing thunder; the sound I heard was also like that of harpists playing on their harps.
3 They were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders, and no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who have been ransomed from the world.
4 These are the ones who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins; they follow the Lamb wherever he goes; they have been ransomed from among humanity as firstfruits for God and the Lamb;
5 on their lips no lie was found — they are without defect."

The 144k are simply a congregation of Israel, made up of chosen Elect who help Christ bring in the final harvest.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God says He elects 144K literal humans.

God did not say that. He did not say 144,000 humans.

Revelation 7:3-4 KJV
[3] Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Not sealed ethnic Jews out of 12 physical tribes of Israel. YOu got wrong Israel. God is talking about ALL people of the congregation of Israel making up of Elects from Old Testament (predominantly Jews) and New Testament (predominantly Gentiles). Together, they are all the spiritual tribes of the children of Israel. It is congregation Israel in CHRIST, not national Israel. Selah.

Revelation 7:5-8 KJV
[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Not 12,000 literal number of men, but the number 12 signifies congregation, while the number 1,000 signifies fullness of whatever is in view. 12x1,000 is 12,000. Then you multiply 12,000 x 12 = 144,000 meaning the fullness of the Congregation of Israel. The Jews from the Old Testament are only part of it!. You need to check with Revelation 21 for clarification about who the great city, Holy Jersualem, really makes of.

Revelation 21:10-17 KJV (Blue Bold mine)
[10] And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
[11] Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
[12] And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (Old Testament Congregation)
[13] On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
[14] And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (New Testament Congregation)
[15] And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
[16] And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
[17] And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

See? He measured the whole city and its wall came up to 144! which is a number signifying ALL PEOPLE OF CONGREGATION OF ISREAL from the OLD and NEW TESTAMENT.

This is why John, then saw, the great multitude that came from 144,000:

Revelation 7:9-10 KJV
[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[10] And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

John HEARD the number 144,000 and SAW the Great Multitude as a result who have redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, from all over the World, not just the Jews of Old Testament Israel. The Great Multitude is what the number represented from! Selah!

Therefore, God did not talk about two groups of people with two separate salvation plan. So no, 144,000 has nothing to do with physical Jewish individuals from national Israel as most belief. We need to compare Scripture with Scripture and learn the meaning of numbers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So saying the 144K is a number of spiritual significance is ok, but others cannot join into the same rhetoric?

God says He elects 144K literal humans. Just like the church is made up of literal humans.
Revelation 7:3-8
“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads!”
4 I heard how many were sealed — 144,000 from every tribe of the people of Isra’el:
5 From the tribe of Y’hudah 12,000 were sealed from the tribe of Re’uven 12,000
from the tribe of Gad, 12,000
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000
from the tribe of Naftali 12,000
from the tribe of M’nasheh 12,000
7 from the tribe of Shim‘on 12,000
from the tribe of Levi 12,000
from the tribe of Yissakhar 12,000
8 from the tribe of Z’vulun 12,000
from the tribe of Yosef 12,000
from the tribe of Binyamin 12,000

Revelation 14:1-5
"Then I looked, and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Tziyon; and with him were 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 I heard a sound from heaven like the sound of rushing waters and like the sound of pealing thunder; the sound I heard was also like that of harpists playing on their harps.
3 They were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders, and no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who have been ransomed from the world.
4 These are the ones who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins; they follow the Lamb wherever he goes; they have been ransomed from among humanity as firstfruits for God and the Lamb;
5 on their lips no lie was found — they are without defect."

The 144k are simply a congregation of Israel, made up of chosen Elect who help Christ bring in the final harvest.

Sounds like Israel to me. God just went into to much detail for the 144,000 to mean anything else.
12000 from each twelve tribes.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't use studies to understand scripture. I have the holy ghost to help me with that.

Really, tell us then what did Holy Ghost tell you about what the number 144 referred to in the book of Revelation 21, then?

And what did Holy Ghost tell you who are the 144,000 with the Lamb upon Mount Zion?

Revelation 14:1-5 KJV
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
[2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
[3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
[4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
[5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Do you honestly think God is talking about 144,000 literal Jewish individuals standing with a literal lamb upon a physical Mount Zion? Really? Do you notice that God said that 144,000, are all men redeemed from the Earth, not national Israel? Then obviously it is spiritual discernment that you need to compare Scripture with Scripture, including Revelation 21. The 144,000 is symbolically Holy Jersualem making up of great multitude redeemed from among men by the blood of the Lamb! Selah.

So yes I recommend that you read the study I recommended that the author, filled with Holy Ghost, explain about 144,000 within all Scriptures used! Don't be ignorant.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not really. In some countries, where they are Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and Christians in the population, their government allows for this. During the evening prayer, the Islamic prayer song is blasted on loud speakers and every body hears them. It's part of life and no one is complaining. People live in harmony.

There are also on TV praying 5 times a day. "Bismila ni rakma ni rahim. Al hum do ella ya ella ..." I don't want to mention the country, but I've lived there for a few years.

People should really stop seeing Muslims as what they see in the Middle-East where there's conflict. They don't represent the whole Muslim world. Majority are just normal folks making a living, enjoying life, wearing mask and social distancing, listening to Britney Spears and watching Family Guy.

Unfortunately, US media only shows Middle-Eastern conflict and not the regular Joes.
Yes, in those countries where Islam is the state religion. In those countries women have to wear the muslim face covering. Complaining is not going to be met well with those muslim oriented governments.

But Israel doesn't allow the muslim religion to be forced on everyone else by virtue of the muslim call to prayer blasting across its land, so good for Israel.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 7:3-4 KJV
[3] Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
So the servants of God are not literal people? I disagree, I am a literal person.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really, tell us then what did Holy Ghost tell you about what the number 144 referred to in the book of Revelation 21, then?

And what did Holy Ghost tell you who are the 144,000 with the Lamb upon Mount Zion?

Revelation 14:1-5 KJV
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
[2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
[3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
[4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
[5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Do you honestly think God is talking about 144,000 literal Jewish individuals standing with a literal lamb upon a physical Mount Zion? Really? Do you notice that God said that 144,000, are all men redeemed from the Earth, not national Israel? Then obviously it is spiritual discernment that you need to compare Scripture with Scripture, including Revelation 21. The 144,000 is symbolically Holy Jersualem making up of great multitude redeemed from among men by the blood of the Lamb! Selah.

So yes I recommend that you read the study I recommended that the author, filled with Holy Ghost, explain about 144,000 within all Scriptures used! Don't be ignorant.

144000 redeemed. Sounds about right.
12000 from each 12 tribes.

What do you get when you multiply
= 144,000

Yea.thats about right.

Upvote 0