• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Featured Anti-Christ update

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by shilohsfoal, Jun 29, 2020.

1. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Ronit

Ronit Well-Known Member

+489
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
  3. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    If Jesus were preaching the gospel in Israel, they would lock him up, torture him, and kill him.

Oh wait.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Israel today is just dry bones.

5. Ronit

Ronit Well-Known Member

+489
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    I would disagree. There are many secret Jewish Believers there

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    That may be, individual believers who are part of THE ISRAEL OF GOD.

But the State of Israel, worthy of our support because they are a fellow democracy, is of man, still dry bones.

I don't see where anything has changed since Paul wrote they were enemies of the gospel, though respected because of the fathers.
    I am not one who looks for a God-inspired Gogging and Magogging comin' round the mountain.

As far as this outfit that was deemed illegal by Israel - it was said they misrepresented their intentions originally, that they were granted a chance to broadcast under certain understandings, but that proselytizing Israelis to become Christians was considered by Israel to be pulling a fast one.

So some say "blue meanie Israel forbids Christians to broadcast!" - and some could say "blue meanie Christians fudged intentions from the get-go".

So I say the enigma of "enemies BUT" continues unchanged by how Paul described it in the Bible.

7. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Secular Israel is not little horn of Daniel, or Antichrist of John's epistle - nor are they a God-favored nation that can do no wrong.

As for the Christians who can no longer broadcast, at least they are not dead like some pastors here who violated social distancing deliberately.

8. TribulationSigns

TribulationSigns Well-Known Member Supporter

+645
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Sigh...

9. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    TribulationSighs has sigh'ed in the spirit...

Could that sigh be broadcast in Israel?

10. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Daniel 8:12 KJV: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Actually Israel is the little horn.
    But the Christians in Israel are not put to death until Israel is given a host. At that time Israel implements its cashless society.

Tell me this, would you believe Jesus if he told you Israelis would die in Israel for preaching the gospel?

11. TribulationSigns

+645
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Unfortunately, I sighed because I know for a Biblical fact that they got "little Horn", "antichrist", "Israel" all wrong. No wonder they are into unbiblical "newspaper eschatology"!

12. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Jesus did say Israelis would die in Israel for preaching the gospel, and they did - including all disciples except John.

13. TribulationSigns

+645
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Do you know how to quote Scripture? Show me where Jesus says this.

14. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Interesting
    Has Christ come yet?

15. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Little horn was perhaps Antiochus IV Epiphanes

John said there were many antichrists even in his day.

And I think Paul said "they are not all Israel who are of Israel"

16. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
  17. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Ahhh, oh Antiochus. I see you've been reading the Pharisees notes.
    Oh no. Antiochus is not the little horn Israel.

As for Israelis being killed in Israel for preaching the gospel. Christ hasn't come quite yet. There's more killing to be done in Israel.

Matthew 10:23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

18. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Yeah, I quoted Matthew 10:23, and the 2 verses ahead of it. That was spoken to 1st century disciples; not that it cannot have an application towards later believers, but context is those disciples, and like I said, I feel all but John died a martyrs death.

19. shilohsfoal

shilohsfoal Newbie

+407
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Those in Mathew 10 are told NOT to leave Israel.
    Are you sure all the apostles except John died in Israel?

20. Tra Phull

Tra Phull Day Tribber

+461
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    No, I feel some apostles died elsewhere.
    A command "not to leave Israel" was not to be forever and ever.