Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I never said it was Rome. Europe lost control of the middle east. Unless you accept it was part of the British Empire. But the UK was never a part of the EU, until after Israel was handed back to the Jews. Nebuchadnezzer never set up a throne in Jerusalem.

This area of land still has nothing to do with Babylon or a world kingdom. It was just, "trodden under foot". Meaning the world never let Israel succeed as a nation.

In Daniel he writes of the 4 beasts that would rise in the earth. He also writes of the kings from the west, 5 to be exact. He kept those separate as I do. He also wrote that the little horn came out of one of the 5 kings from the west. But it would settle in the pleasant land and share the kingdom with the 4th beast which it is today.
Israel declared its independence from great Brittain one day before the brittish mandate of Palestine expired. Today it shares the promised land with the beast. The story goes is that the beast will be destroyed and the saints(remnant of Israel) will be given all of the land promised to Abraham and his seed.That is a promise God made and he will keep it.
It really doesn't have anything to do with any other property. It's just about that one small area as 99 percent of the Bible is also.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 14:14-20 is the metaphorical story about the Sixth Seal disaster, which will more seriously affect the Middle East region. Zephaniah 2:4, Isaiah 17:1, +

Millions will die; Isaiah 63:1-6 The Lord comes from the nations, His garments splashed with blood, His Day of vengeance had come and He tramped on them and spilled out their blood.
This verse is also proof that the Lords Day of fiery wrath is years before His Return, when He come with garments already splashed with blood. Revelation 19:13

You still do not understand the CONTEXT of end-time prophecies.
They do NOT include those REJECTING Christ like the Jews and Moslems and Buddhists
and Hindus and Atheist and Agnostis and Humanists and Pagans and Satanists...
this is what the Bible PROMISES for those people:

Mat 24:37-40
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying
and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not
until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Does Satan and the Anichrist attack the people in the middle east... those who
REJECT Christ... like Jews and Buddhists and Hindus and Atheists and Agnostics
and Pagans and Satanists.... OR does he attack the LAST SAINTS on earth?

The CONTEXT of the end is NOT Israel or the middle east or those who REJECT
Christ... the CONTEXT is those Last Saints in the world... those who follow Christ.
If you cannot accept this Biblical reality you are destined to wonder in darkness.

Rev 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, [the church] and went to make war
with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Dan 7:24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise:
and another [Little Horn] shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first,
[ten horns] and he shall subdue three kings.[the Last Saints] And he shall speak great
words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think
to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times
and the dividing of time.[3.5 "times" and 3.5 "days" and 3.5 years and 3.5 "watches
of the night" all represent the Great Tribulation or Revelation Beast or Daniel's
Fourth Beast]

Rev 17:12-13
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which ha ve received no
kingdom as yet; [during the Great Commission] but receive power as kings one
hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and
strength unto the beast

Rev 17:17
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree,
and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled

Mat 25:1
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps,
and went forth [following the Antichrist into the GT] to meet the bridegroom.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's Nebuchadnezzar statue that stands on those two feet with ten toes. You better believe it's his kingdom.

Where do you get these ideas that come from another universe???? Nebuchadnezzar had a dream about a statue and he was the head ONLY! Each further part of teh image was another kingdom, inferior in quality but superior in strength (Gold the weakest then silver and brass and iron then the tentoes of iron and clay which is the next to the last pat of the fourth gentile kingdom (the fourth beast in Daniel and then the beast in rev. 12)

Ole Nebbi, made a statue but it was of Gold and only of himself. His kingdom was inferior in strength to the Medeo-Persian Empire who was inferior to greece who was inferior to Rome. Someone has spiritualized this passage and taught you that mystical misinterpretation.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where do you get these ideas that come from another universe???? Nebuchadnezzar had a dream about a statue and he was the head ONLY! Each further part of teh image was another kingdom, inferior in quality but superior in strength (Gold the weakest then silver and brass and iron then the tentoes of iron and clay which is the next to the last pat of the fourth gentile kingdom (the fourth beast in Daniel and then the beast in rev. 12)

Ole Nebbi, made a statue but it was of Gold and only of himself. His kingdom was inferior in strength to the Medeo-Persian Empire who was inferior to greece who was inferior to Rome. Someone has spiritualized this passage and taught you that mystical misinterpretation.

The Beasts/Kingdoms of Daniel 7 represent
(1) the First Pre-Flood Kingdom
(2) the Second Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 22:2]
(3) the Third Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 13 in 8 verses]
(4) the Fourth Great Tribulation "Kingdom" of Heaven" [Mat 25:1
(5) the Fifth Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 8:11]

The image in Daniel 2 shows these SAME Kingdoms except
the first Kingdom is shown as BOTH the Pre-Fall and Post-Fall Kingdom...
that is why there appears to be five kingdoms instead of four.

BTW... Daniel 7:11-12 immediately DESTROYS any notion that the
Kingdoms represent political kingdoms since AFTER the Fourth Beast
is "given to the Burning Flame" (same event as the Revelation Beast
being "cast alive into the Lake of Fire") the previous Beasts remain
on earth and have their lives "prolonged for a Season and Time")

The people in the Babylonian Empire and the Persian Empire and
the Grecian Empire do NOT EXIST on earth AFTER the people
from the Roman Empire are "cast into the Lake of Fire".

Your gospel is refuted by Daniel 7:11-12
(and many other verses)

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If the little horn were a nation, I would agree if that nation had nuclear capability, but the little horn is a person colloquially called the Antichrist! And yes when he becomes a global ruler- He can order the destruction of millions in minutes if there are still nuclear weapons around when the 70th week of Daniel commences.

The "Little Horn" does not become a political ruler
He becomes the Ruler of the Saints of the Fourth Kingdom or
Revelation Kingdom or Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1]

Dan 7:24-25
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise:
and another [Little Horn] shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from
the first, [ten horns] and he shall subdue three kings. [the Last Saints] And he
shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints
of the most High
, and think to change times and laws: and they [the Saints]
shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
[3.5 times = 3.5 days = 3.5 years (42 mos) = 3.5 watches of the night...
when you do not harmonize ALL RELATED verses you cannot find Truth]

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If the little horn were a nation, I would agree if that nation had nuclear capability, but the little horn is a person colloquially called the Antichrist! And yes when he becomes a global ruler- He can order the destruction of millions in minutes if there are still nuclear weapons around when the 70th week of Daniel commences.

So where will your little man reside? Where would his home be?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Looks like you believe Rome is the fourth beast then. Can you answer one question?
If the fourth kingdom upon earth which Daniel called the beast were Rome. And scripture says after the beast is destroyed his kingdom shall be given to the saints, then why are the saints in Israel and not in Rome when Gog invades Israel?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You still do not understand the CONTEXT of end-time prophecies.
They do NOT include those REJECTING Christ like the Jews and Moslems and Buddhists
and Hindus and Atheist and Agnostis and Humanists and Pagans and Satanists...
this is what the Bible PROMISES for those people:
I can't discuss anything with someone who falsely accuses me of things like this.

I know the Prophetic Word very well and all the people you list will be destroyed on the Lords terrible Day of fiery wrath. Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 1:18, +

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can't discuss anything with someone who falsely accuses me of things like this.

I know the Prophetic Word very well and all the people you list will be destroyed on the Lords terrible Day of fiery wrath. Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 1:18, +

I don't know what "falsely accuses me of things like this" means.
You will have to be more specific to communicate.

Secondly the POINT is that end-time prophecies are exclusive to
the people called the "ten virgins" in Matthew 25 and the people
called ten "kings/horns" in Daniel 7 AND Rev 17 and the people
called ten "kings" in Daniel 2:44.

These people are from the CHURCH and do not include Moslims
and Buddhists and Hindus and Atheists and Agnostics and Humanists
and Pagans and Satanists.

That is the POINT being made...
If you disagree then show SCRIPTURE to refute me instead
of just stating your DENIAL. There is a big difference between
denying something and refuting something with Scripture. And
Saints are required to refute with Scripture and not just DENY.

Fair Enough?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looks like you believe Rome is the fourth beast then. Can you answer one question?
If the fourth kingdom upon earth which Daniel called the beast were Rome. And scripture says after the beast is destroyed his kingdom shall be given to the saints, then why are the saints in Israel and not in Rome when Gog invades Israel?

No! rome is the first part of the fourth kingdom which is still reigning! It is in the two legged stage which is Russia and the Western Republics. This division started in 284 AD in the East it moved to constantinople and then Russia. Former rulers were called Czars which is the Russian version of Ceaser. In the West it went from Rome to Germany (Kaiser is german for cesar), France Spain, England and now America is the lead power. These will dissolve and a one world govt. will arise as Daniel 7 declares! Then the Ten Kings, then the 11th horn arises, overthrows three of the ten kings, the remaining 7 give their allegiance to the Antichrist and He rules the wqorld as the last of the fourth gentile kingdom and ends the times of the gentiles as Jesus spoke of.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It appears based on Gods Word that his first capitol is the presently rebuilt city of Babylon. Then midway through the Tribulation, He makes Jerusalem his capitol.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O5_v_uxAwR0/maxresdefault.jpg

https://findinggoddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Baylon-Palace-in-Iraq.jpg

https://assets.atlasobscura.com/med.../c3926a6b7bf1eac59f0c043e5c3749f1d26e856f.jpg

I don't see any Bible verse links there so I would not click them. Since you b Ed live the little horn will start in Babylon (I assume you are talking about Iraq), then do you believe Iraq is the pleasant land?

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't see any Bible verse links there so I would not click them. Since you b Ed live the little horn will start in Babylon (I assume you are talking about Iraq), then do you believe Iraq is the pleasant land?

Where the Antichrist starts from I do not know. He settles in Iraq.

There is no verses on the links I provided, they are simply pictures of Babylon rebuilt today

And the pleasant land is Israel which is west of Iraq, one of the 2 directions not listed in Daniel.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where the Antichrist starts from I do not know. He settles in Iraq.

There is no verses on the links I provided, they are simply pictures of Babylon rebuilt today

And the pleasant land is Israel which is west of Iraq, one of the 2 directions not listed in Daniel.

According to scripture the little horn settles in the pleasant land. He came from the north west into the pleasant land.
Looks like Iraq is not even in the equation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to scripture the little horn settles in the pleasant land. He came from the north west into the pleasant land.
Looks like Iraq is not even in the equation.

Daniel 8:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

If this is teh verse you are referring to , this is about the following:

Medeo persian Empire (he goat , 2 horns and one lifted up higher)

The great horn is Alexander the Great

The four notable horns are Lysimachus, Cassander, Ptolemy and Selecius. The little horn from the four horns is Antiochus Epiphanes who came from the Seleucid Dynasty which controlled the me.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 8:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

If this is teh verse you are referring to , this is about the following:

Medeo persian Empire (he goat , 2 horns and one lifted up higher)

The great horn is Alexander the Great

The four notable horns are Lysimachus, Cassander, Ptolemy and Selecius. The little horn from the four horns is Antiochus Epiphanes who came from the Seleucid Dynasty which controlled the me.

Scripture says four horns not in his power. Your first mistake is to name four generals that were in his power.

Fail.

But do take notice the little horn move south east to the pleasant land. That's not Iraq.
If you were to look in the pleasant land today you would see a little horn standing alone atop seven heads.
Well, maybe you wouldn't see it. But some people can see it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Scripture says four horns not in his power. Your first mistake is to name four generals that were in his power.

Fail.

But do take notice the little horn move south east to the pleasant land. That's not Iraq.
If you were to look in the pleasant land today you would see a little horn standing alone atop seven heads.
Well, maybe you wouldn't see it. But some people can see it.

Well you should read the verses!

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Alexander was that great horn. when he fell four stood up. And not in his power but their own!

Power is "kuach" which means strength. Their kingdoms were not as strong as Alexanders so their stength was not his! Please read before making conclusions!

And the pleasant land Is Israel as I tild you and showed you earlier.

Upvote 0