✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Little horn was perhaps Antiochus IV Epiphanes

John said there were many antichrists even in his day.

And I think Paul said "they are not all Israel who are of Israel"

Back to the little horn.
There was a time when the ten horns lived together and shared a kingdom. They all were able to abide on those lovely seven hills. Then suddenly this little horn sprung up unlike the others. Hes so different and doesn't fit in with his fellows.Low and behold he fault them and beat them. That little horn owns those seven hills today. Three of those ten were humiliated in 6 days.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns are ten kings who will rise from this kingdom. After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Little horn was perhaps Antiochus IV Epiphanes

John said there were many antichrists even in his day.

And I think Paul said "they are not all Israel who are of Israel"

1 John 4:3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 2:18-25 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
18 [a]Boys (lads), it is the last time (hour, the end of this age). And as you have heard that the antichrist [he who will oppose Christ in the guise of Christ] is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen, which confirms our belief that it is the final (the end) time.

19 They went out from our number, but they did not [really] belong to us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us. But [they withdrew] that it might be plain that they all are not of us.

20 But you have been anointed by [you hold a sacred appointment from, you have been given an unction from] the Holy One, and you all know [the Truth] or you know all things.

21 I write to you not because you are ignorant and do not perceive and know the Truth, but because you do perceive and know it, and [know positively] that nothing false (no deception, no lie) is of the Truth.

22 Who is [such a] liar as he who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah)? He is the antichrist (the antagonist of Christ), who [habitually] denies and refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son.

23 No one who [[c]habitually] denies (disowns) the Son [d]even has the Father. Whoever confesses (acknowledges and has) the Son has the Father also.

24 As for you, keep in your hearts what you have heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the first dwells and remains in you, then you will dwell in the Son and in the Father [always].

25 And this is what He Himself has promised us—the life, the eternal [life].

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tra Phull

Ecumenical Loose Canon
Oct 24, 2019
Waco
✟45,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know how many, if any of "the eleven" were betrayed by parents and put to death.

I feel there were other "apostles" besides the 11, notably Paul.

That some followers were betrayed by parents and martyred - I believe because of what Jesus said in Matthew 10:21

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how many, if any of "the eleven" were betrayed by parents and put to death.

I feel there were other "apostles" besides the 11, notably Paul.

That some followers were betrayed by parents and martyred - I believe because of what Jesus said in Matthew 10:21

I'm sure you would know at least one with all this killing?

Matthew 10:21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death.
Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Back to the little horn.
There was a time when the ten horns lived together and shared a kingdom. They all were able to abide on those lovely seven hills. Then suddenly this little horn sprung up unlike the others. Hes so different and doesn't fit in with his fellows.Low and behold he fault them and beat them. That little horn owns those seven hills today. Three of those ten were humiliated in 6 days.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns are ten kings who will rise from this kingdom. After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings.

Pure fantasy.
The ten "kings/horns" of Daniel 7 are the SAME PEOPLE as
the ten "kings/horns" of Revelation 17 and the SAME PEOPLE as
the ten "virgins" of Matthew 25

How can you ever expect to find Biblical Truth when
you do not even bother to HARMONIZE all related verses
about the Last "wheat and tares" on earth?

Daniel 7:11-12 immediately destroys your fantasy
because it shows AFTER the destruction of the fourth Beast
(also shown as the Revelation Beast) the previous Kingdoms
have "their lives prolonged for a Season and Time")

Where is the "Season and Time" in your fantasy?

/

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is patently false. You are reading into verses things that simply aren't there.

I tried addressing that in another thread where he brought this up there as well. Either he didn't see that post yet, or he is avoiding it like the plague. If the latter, why is he still promoting this nonsense?

The following is how I tried to address it at the time.

So which five of the 10 kings are meaning the five wise virgins? Which five of the 10 kings are meaning the five foolish virgins?

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

This text indicates all 10 kings shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them. So I guess that means, not only do you have the five foolish virgins making war with the Lamb, you also have the five wise virgins making war with the Lamb.

• Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Nothing new. Israel bans Muslim prayer call at dawn. Israel bans this, Israel bans that. Just google.

I believe the Evangelical TV station is aware of the laws there and it should not surprise them.

Besides, only a remnant of Israel will be saved -- 144,000 Jews from every tribe.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟95,789.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ironic, that they are a secular nation, but will not allow Christianity to be preached in their country. Mind you the orthodox Jews still have a lot of influence there, but there is also quite a lot of Jewish Christians that are active in Israel in spreading the gospel and the church is slowly & steadily growing there........All glory to God!

I wouldn't consider Israel to be the "Little Horn" rather a victim of the soon to be revealed "Little Horn".

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Zao is life
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nothing new. Israel bans Muslim prayer call at dawn. Israel bans this, Israel bans that.
I am all for that ban because it is part of a daily brainwashing technique forced on others who want to have nothing to do with Islam. It is making people who don't want to be muslim, forced to be a part of their religious service.

And is different from TV, because all one has to do is change the channel and not watch.

Upvote 0