✟152,360.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The majority of women are lazy.

To be fair, majority of people are lazy. Hard, monotonous, physical labor should be more and more substituted by machines and we should use our time to be creative.

On the other hand, there is something about physical work that makes people happy with life... while people in other jobs have mental problems, are under constant stress, die of heart attacks etc.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, majority of people are lazy. Hard, monotonous, physical labor should be more and more substituted by machines and we should use our time to be creative.

On the other hand, there is something about physical work that makes people happy with life... while people in other jobs have mental problems, are under constant stress, die of heart attacks etc.

I work in a machine shop that does do most of the labor. Women still avoid it.
I don't like it either. It's noisey. And I have two broken fingernails.

• Optimistic
Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I can see your point. Some jobs are more catered towards men because men are stronger than women. I can say within my job, there are certain task that I avoid or find a man to do because I know I may not have the strength to do it. So I think that point is true.

Upvote 0

MournfulWatcher

In the beginning was the Word.
Feb 15, 2016
United States
✟110,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,360.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can see your point. Some jobs are more catered towards men because men are stronger than women. I can say within my job, there are certain task that I avoid or find a man to do because I know I may not have the strength to do it. So I think that point is true.
Some women are larger and physically stronger than some man.

I would say that an average American woman is heavier and stronger than an average Asian man.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They give us information about large amounts of things, in this case people. It sounds like you've had the post modern programming. That can be reverse engineered for the willing.

That's just silly. We do have common sense to maneuver through the obvious.

Lazy? It's efficient and logical.
it’s lazy and it’s based more on superstitious beliefs than facts . You can’t make generalisations about people like that because most likely you’d be wrong. As a woman and as a person of color I cant begin to tell you how frustrating and enraging it is to be mistreated like that

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I would say that an average American woman is heavier and stronger than an average Asian man.
. Ask any female dancer about that one . I once challenged a Schwarzenegger type to do a developee a la seconde at hip level. Holding your leg straight out to the side from a bent knee. He took one look at me (5ft6 and 110 lbs at the time) and laughed his head off when I told him that he wasn’t strong enough to do it . He wasn’t strong enough to do it . The look of complete shock on his face when he realized it was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Some women are, some women are not. My point is, some jobs are more so for men because physically most men are bigger than women.

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
it’s lazy and it’s based more on superstitious beliefs than facts . You can’t make generalisations about people like that because most likely you’d be wrong.

You just made a generalization.

As a woman and as a person of color I cant begin to tell you how frustrating and enraging it is to be mistreated like that

Mistreated is a rather strong word. Given that you left no details for so called "mistreatment", are we supposed to take your complaint at face value?

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some women are, some women are not. My point is, some jobs are more so for men because physically most men are bigger than women.

This is another myth often peddled by the media; that women can do anything a man can do. Many Hollywood movies go far beyond this depicting a lone woman weighing 90 pounds, who knocks the block off of 15 knife-wielding men, each weighing 200 pounds plus. The agenda behind this would not be so blatant if it weren't almost every action movie out there today. It's ridiculous.

If given the choice, who would you have carry you out of a burning building? A 150 pound woman, or a 250 pound man? Woman should not be allowed to become fire fighters if there are more capable men to select from.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,360.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like... army, police?

Or in what job you think that being "bigger" is important?

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like... army, police?

Or in what job you think that being "bigger" is important?

Yes, like army and police...here's an example of three women attempting to assail one man in a refugee camp in Sweden. What a joke.

Be sure to read through the YouTube comments on this video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ms.smith

Apr 1, 2019
Arkansas
✟22,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you even watched 1/4 of the way into the video in the OP, it would explain that. Women have difficulty separating out noises. Noisy environments are stressful because you hear all the noises, all at once. Men have the ability, even from a young age, of shutting out repetitive noise in a way that women can't.

I haven't finished the video, but I will when I have time.

I have two boys, I homeschool so I can be aware of it, but these things concern me with most teachers being female:
- The way boys draw is different
- The way boys play is different (for all mammals, not just humans) and is often considered inappropriate at school.
- The way boys hear is different, they are much more often labeled "inattentive" when they hear differently.

I'm not even that far into the video, and I can see how being a boy has the ability to earn you unfair treatment in school. I can tell you, my daughter is the IDEAL student. She sits still, waits in line, waits with others, learns names and faces well, just perfect. My son wriggles, has difficulting staying in line if it's still (has little problem if it's moving), etc. Part of it is that they are different, and part of it is that expected behavior in school, is expecting everyone to have girl behavior.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,360.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, like army and police...here's an example of three women attempting to assail one man in a refugee camp in Sweden. What a joke.

On one side its quite sad that they employ women for such job.

On the other hand I would rather live in a country where police is soft than in a country they would beat me or even shoot me for something minor :)

Depends on what was his crime, probably. But in the moment he began to damage the car, they should use hard force, but could not or were afraid to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On one side its quite sad that they employ women for such job.

On the other hand I would rather live in a country where police is soft than in a country they would beat me or even shoot me for something minor :)

Depends on what was his crime, probably.

Yes, and many criminals would agree with you.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Oh, it gets much worse.

Dog handler units in UK have had to lower the fitness standards after women candidates found entrance too difficult. The test being too hard, the police reaction is to lower the standards so women can join.

Equality in action. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAB&usg=AOvVaw096i77zZB00t8KHQ3DZ_DC&ampcf=1

Reactions: Romans 8
Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,360.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and many criminals would agree with you.
Look, I live in a country in which gestapo was killing people and then the communist state police was beating and torturing people for 40 years.
Believe me, its better to have a soft police than a brutal one that is tasering, beating and shooting people just because they "run" and similar.

On the other hand, I have never seen "females only" police patrol in my country, if there is a female, there are also males in the patrol with her. I think this works well.

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Look, I live in a country in which gestapo was killing people and then the communist state police was beating and torturing people for 40 years.
Believe me, its better to have a soft police than a brutal one that is tasering, beating and shooting people just because they "run" and similar.

An over-correction due to abuse of power.

Nowhere in this thread have I condoned Communism. Let's not go to extremes. The information given is not based on Communist, Islamic, or any kind of totalitarian regime. It's based on western culture.

On the other hand, I have never seen "females only" police patrol in my country, if there is a female, there are also males in the patrol with her. I think it works well.

What good is it to have female officers if they need to be around men to do their job properly?

• Agree
Reactions: Thir7ySev3n
Upvote 0