Are women and men psychically different?

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Compare paul own gospel to Christ gospel and see for yourself. Paul has deceived many, do not forget that Christ words are true and Christ is the Son of God, the master is greater than the servant. I know the truth is hard to hear but must be told otherwise I would be complicit of deceit because I know the truth.
God does test, he wants to know if we prefer a lie than the truth. I can prove what i say with scripture just ask.
If God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him would not perish why would he turn around and make it so difficult to find the truth and allow us to be deceived by the very book we are depending on to tell us how to be saved? How cruel!

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟10,241.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him would not perish why would he turn around and make it so difficult to find the truth and allow us to be deceived by the very book we are depending on to tell us how to be saved? How cruel!
What does it mean to believe in someone? would you not want to do as they ask? Jesus was teaching the commandments and he asked also to keep them, we do have something more than just believe. in James 2:19;
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Jesus paid in full the price, he atoned our sins with his own life, but it does not mead we have licence to sin on the contrary, he gives us a better life, God asks is to be Holy as he is holy, God is certainly not cruel but he asks us to believe in him meaning put in practice his teachings. it is by the grace of GOD they if we sin but repent we will be forgiven. Just believing and doing nothing about it is not enough, we must show out faith, action is required.

Remember how Adam and Eve were deceived by satan, a mix of truths and lies lead to disobedience and death, these lies still go on today for a reason, it is for us to choose wisely what to believe.

jesus said;
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow isthe way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
it is men who put the bible together, read Paul again and compare to what Jesus says, quite different, don't take my word for it just look for yourself. it is our duty to use discernment.
Compare paul own gospel to Christ gospel and see for yourself. Paul has deceived many, do not forget that Christ words are true and Christ is the Son of God, the master is greater than the servant. I know the truth is hard to hear but must be told otherwise I would be complicit of deceit because I know the truth.
God does test, he wants to know if we prefer a lie than the truth. I can prove what i say with scripture just ask.
We have no basis for discussion.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Saint Paul's writings are different from the gospels.
All are the word of God written, enjoying equal authority and in agreement, as God does not contradict himself in his word written.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is interesting that as society blurs the line between Male and Female, Men and Women, society declines more and more.
As we depart from God's Natural Order established in the Garden, society will necessarily decline more and more, for that order is the only way it can work well.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
What does it mean to believe in someone? would you not want to do as they ask? Jesus was teaching the commandments and he asked also to keep them, we do have something more than just believe. in James 2:19;
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Jesus paid in full the price, he atoned our sins with his own life, but it does not mead we have licence to sin on the contrary, he gives us a better life, God asks is to be Holy as he is holy, God is certainly not cruel but he asks us to believe in him meaning put in practice his teachings. it is by the grace of GOD they if we sin but repent we will be forgiven. Just believing and doing nothing about it is not enough, we must show out faith, action is required.

Remember how Adam and Eve were deceived by satan, a mix of truths and lies lead to disobedience and death, these lies still go on today for a reason, it is for us to choose wisely what to believe.

jesus said;
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow isthe way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Well said :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Saint Paul's writings are different from the gospels.
That's how some Christians become "Paulians." Thinking that we can simply proclaim faith rather than live in faith. Paul is very cerebral and speaks to intellectuals but St James talks about how to live for God, not just proclaim him.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟370,037.00
Faith
Non-Denom
How is society declining?
That is a really excellent question. For my parents' generation, which survived two horrendous world wars plus a devastating economic depression, our situation today in the world is markedly better than it was for them.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,003.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That is a really excellent question. For my parents' generation, which survived two horrendous world wars plus a devastating economic depression, our situation today in the world is markedly better than it was for them.
I think we would be better off with facing physical combat than we are with the present moral decay. Something about staring death in the face brings focus on what issues in life really matter. Today, many are caught up with a luxurious lifestyle, and have plenty of time to waste on matters of no eternal import. This life, we must remember, is temporary. The future life will be eternal--but all depends on our choices in this temporary existence as to whether we will have the next life or not. It would be far better to be killed in action, yet saved in God's kingdom, than to live a comfortable and long life, yet be lost for eternity.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Male and female he created them ..."

Are women different from men in the ways that they think or is it more truthful to think of any differences between people as mostly independent of sex? I am asking this in a biblical context, creation, and biblical practises may give slightly different messages. And one's interpretive framework will without doubt play a role in one's answer.

There are some basic, general differences between men and women. It's not going to bear out in every single female or every single male, but we make generalities because they are generally true.

Even though feminism has taken hold, there's not a big demand for women getting into jobs like being roughnecks... They still generally go into teaching or nursing.

Why? Because women being the physically weaker and more nurturing sex is generally true, even though there are outliers.

Women are by design certain things, because we are the bearers of the next generation.

I know it's not the specific question but Mary Harrington gives a lot of talks about feminism that are excellent, and worth reading about or listening to.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of the bible I read but Paul's no More. there are several reasons for this if you want to know i could elaborate but are you ready for the truth? many have been deceived by Paul, ill give you one hint, in revelation, how many doors to the new Jerusalem, how many foundations with the name of the apostles? 12 not 13.
We are built on the foundation of the prophets, apostles and Christ being the cornerstone. I don't think because Paul's not listed with the twelve has anything to do with his ministry not having merit. Peter himself accepted Paul and Peter had the discernment of the Holy Spirit guiding him. He even claims that some cannot understand Paul's teachings.

I Peter 3:15 "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given unto him, hath written unto you;"

Peter himself is giving him the highest credential possible. He's not stating Paul is contrary to Christ's teaching's, quite the opposite. He also states that for the unlearned, some have a hard time with Paul's teachings, etc.

II Peter 3:16 "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Many who read paul are of the impression that the commandments are passed away but Christ says they are to stay.
Again, it is the understanding of his letters that people have a problem with but Paul is not contrary to Christ's teaching. It is Christ's gospel that he brought forth.

Paul does not teach that the law is done away with. But he states we are no longer judged by the law (as in the OT) but are judged by faith but that the law is what leads us to know we have sinned. Paul knows that the law is written in our "hearts" -

Romans 7:16 "If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good."

He states the law is holy, righteous and good.

Romans 7:22 "For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:"

Again, he knows the law is written in our hearts. And it's that very law that tells us whether we have sinned or not. He knows we're justified by faith but the law is within us.

He completely does not teach that the law has passed -

Romans 3:31 "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."

Some just have a hard time as Peter states with his teachings. And Paul was a second witness to Christ's teaching on second coming and so on. He did add his own advice at times but would state that. But it was the gospel of God that he brought forth, not his own as some claim.

I Timothy 1:11 "According to glorious Gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust."

We have to realize that Paul's teachings are different from Christ and add NOTHING to what was already said

He does show us the mystery of "all being changed" at the last trump.

1Co 9:19 Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
1Co 9:20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law.
1Co 9:21 To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law.
1Co 9:22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
1Co 9:23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, so that I may share in its blessings.
Paul always put himself into the shoes of those he is teaching and he always taught on every level. We have to understand that fact. He is not a liar.

As to the OP, yes, I believe that men and women are different physically.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟275,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How is society declining?
Diminishing respect for life: abortion, artificial birth control, expansion of euthanasia

Diminishing respect for the family: latch key kids, fatherless families, increasing of child trafficking.

Diminishing respect for self: increasing homosexuality, same sex marriage, transgenderism.

Diminishing respect for community: reverse discrimination, ESG, DEI, illegal invasion by immigration, increasing of the welfare state

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟10,241.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are built on the foundation of the prophets, apostles and Christ being the cornerstone. I don't think because Paul's not listed with the twelve has anything to do with his ministry not having merit. Peter himself accepted Paul and Peter had the discernment of the Holy Spirit guiding him. He even claims that some cannot understand Paul's teachings.

I Peter 3:15 "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given unto him, hath written unto you;"

Peter himself is giving him the highest credential possible. He's not stating Paul is contrary to Christ's teaching's, quite the opposite. He also states that for the unlearned, some have a hard time with Paul's teachings, etc.

II Peter 3:16 "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2 peter is currently a disputed book.
Again, it is the understanding of his letters that people have a problem with but Paul is not contrary to Christ's teaching. It is Christ's gospel that he brought forth.

Paul does not teach that the law is done away with. But he states we are no longer judged by the law (as in the OT) but are judged by faith but that the law is what leads us to know we have sinned. Paul knows that the law is written in our "hearts" -

Romans 7:16 "If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good."

He states the law is holy, righteous and good.
because of paul many think the commandments abolished, do you follow the 10 commandments?
Romans 7:22 "For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:"

Again, he knows the law is written in our hearts. And it's that very law that tells us whether we have sinned or not. He knows we're justified by faith but the law is within us.
If the law if in our hearts then why so much evil in the world, again many claiming this do not want to follow the 10 commandments that Jesus was teaching and magnified.
He completely does not teach that the law has passed -
you are one of the rare one that know this. do not forget paul has plenty of verses saying the law is nullified thus confusion for the readers.
Romans 3:31 "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."

Some just have a hard time as Peter states with his teachings. And Paul was a second witness to Christ's teaching on second coming and so on. He did add his own advice at times but would state that. But it was the gospel of God that he brought forth, not his own as some claim.

I Timothy 1:11 "According to glorious Gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust."

He does show us the mystery of "all being changed" at the last trump.
did not jesus war us about mystery;
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold,he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

did not Paul say he received his mystery from jesus in secret chambers? where are his witnesses. Witnessing is super important and is a requirement for proper canon. He has none!
Paul always put himself into the shoes of those he is teaching and he always taught on every level. We have to understand that fact. He is not a liar.
Paual confessed being a liar;
1Co 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1Co 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1Co 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
1Co 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
1Co 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
2Co 12:16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

As to the OP, yes, I believe that men and women are different physically.

Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,536.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Diminishing respect for life: abortion, artificial birth control, expansion of euthanasia

Diminishing respect for the family: latch key kids, fatherless families, increasing of child trafficking.

Diminishing respect for self: increasing homosexuality
Are these claims anecdotal rather than statistical?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you were to take all women, and all men, there is a physical strength/size difference physically that is a part of biology, but not a whole lot of difference elsewhere, etc.

God Bless.
We are getting to a point scientifically though, where we can now change that biology, etc. Either when or before one is born, or later on, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0