You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Exploring the the natural world around me as a child was and is still a strong love of mine. Each new kind of and grass and flower is a wondrous discovery to me. Like learning from the creator of our own souls. It was only when i came to certain age of maturity that the love of my youth was renewed with an explosive appreciation for what Yeshua had done to bring me so close to Gods own heart..

The most profound experience of my adult life was when Meditating deeply on the goodness of the Father of lights.
During these yrs i was given profound visions of things i could not explain without the gift of artistry. I worked diligently to record in illustrations and notes everything i was seeing in the Spirit.
After about or around nine yrs i began to feel my soul weakened in a way that i could only explain as being worn thin.
It Was during the last vision that I heard His voice,
"What do you think of my Son"?

I was stunned and speechless.
One simple question and my thoughts were sent on a journey to find the Son.
probably the same as everybody before me when it comes to rationalizing the denial.

The intellectual barriers where being torn down within a few weeks without me even realizing.

One day while riding public transportation i noticed a single seat empty while many passengers were standing. With a few gestures the people standing declined to sit in the open seat. So, i sat down. Next to me leaning against the window was a middle aged women that seamed to be resting with their eyes closed. Then suddenly she sat up looked directly at me and Asked quite loudly,"Do you believe Jesus is your Lord and Savior?"
Of course my shy natural reaction was to look around and see if there was an audience.
And sure enough everyone i looked at was smiling at me.
So,
i boldly said,"I dont know about that".
She then replied with,"Do you think you will be getting to Heaven by your own good works?"
So,
i bodly said,"Sure why not"

So after about two or so more stubborn yrs on my behalf. The Time Came for me to Confess. My soul was in such pain and confusion except for the reminder of that women in the seat next to me. I cried out in my Soul, Yes, Jesus please help!
Instantly there was a Strong Presence of Comfort and i felt as if Time had stopped. After reading about nde.s i can relate. All of the burdens of guilt from the Past were lifted and being blotted out. And i watched the reel of my entire life up till then being played out and healed in a way that is difficult to explain.
And then I Heard the Voice,
"Is there anything Else?"
Is this the proper forum or setting to continue a testimony?
because i have far more to share about the shekinah if anyone would like to hear about the visions.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Is this the proper forum or setting to continue a testimony?
because i have far more to share about the shekinah if anyone would like to hear about the visions.
Please open up a thread and continue with your spiritual journey where all can read.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Sorry for the delay. I answered the poll, but didn't realize I needed to post as well.

I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP

I attend a Catholic church, and a Reform synagogue. In addition, there is a UMJC synagogue in my daughter's neck of the woods, and I'll attend there with her when I drive down to visit.

I tend to be Conservadox in my observance, although I also look to the Messianic Jewish Rabbinical Counsel for my halakhah.

Shiru l’Adonai shir hadash

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm a Christian Zionist and have been so since I first met both my first Jews who so happened to be Israeli Defense Force Officers I was training with while I was in the U.S. Army. I found them the most honest and truthful men I had ever met!

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

OvercomeAndEndure

Follower Of Yeshua
Oct 29, 2018
Jurrassic Coastline, Dorset
✟8,457.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I agree with all of the SOP.
I do not attend a Messianic congregation as I am 2 hours away from the closest one and I do not drive.
I identify as a Messianic Gentile and observe the Torah to the best of my ability.

:clap: Shalom! :clap:

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Hi, I'm a Gentile believer and am thrilled to find this section. I agree with the SOP and want to learn more and find fellowship.

I have been praying for Israel for many decades.
And also praying for a long time for a direct outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the UK Jewish community.
My wife and I are outside of church and are a long way from any known Jewish community.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Shalom everyone, I am a Christian Zionist and it is SOOOOO good to find a place where there are others that believe as I do. I was raised as a Southern Baptist in the deepest southern part of Arkansas. The first Jews I met were when I was taking my Officer's Air Defense Branch Training where I trained sided by side with Israeli IDF Officers I came to regard as brothers.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hi, I'm a Gentile believer and am thrilled to find this section. I agree with the SOP and want to learn more and find fellowship.

I have been praying for Israel for many decades.
And also praying for a long time for a direct outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the UK Jewish community.
My wife and I are outside of church and are a long way from any known Jewish community.
Welcome, and may your stay feel like prodigal son coming home.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Shalom everyone, I am a Christian Zionist and it is SOOOOO good to find a place where there are others that believe as I do. I was raised as a Southern Baptist in the deepest southern part of Arkansas. The first Jews I met were when I was taking my Officer's Air Defense Branch Training where I trained sided by side with Israeli IDF Officers I came to regard as brothers.
I can relate, glad you made it, and may you be blessed with His Presence.

• Winner
Reactions: The Gryphon
Upvote 0

BearJew

Dec 18, 2018
Texas
✟15,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Shalom. I don't know how active this forum is. My ancestry is 40 percent Jewish. My parents chose the SDA Church. My wife was raised that way and is Shiksa. Due to a Buhkaran gene, I developed OPMD years ago. It was during that discovery I discovered 6 Jewish relatives, there could be more. But, my parents were not thrilled with the revelation from the Jewish registry as they kept me on the phone for hours looking up relatives. My wife, my parents, say "Just blend in." In other words be ashamed of who you are. I soon found out why. The SDA Church conformed to Hitler and was complicit in the Shoa. That vein still runs through the Church. I was at a small SDA Church and was told when I wore my suit and grew my winter beard I was told I looked like a Jew. That I could not help. My children were young. A self-absorbed teenager told them they should be sent to the gas chamber. When we made an issue out of it, the father had the audacity to come unannounced to my home to try to justify the anti-Semitism. If only it had ended there. I went the Houston International SDA Church for a camp meeting to see Doug Batchelor (sp). He is half Jewish, and I was yearning for some fellowship with someone who would understand me.
By then I was in my walker, due to the OPMD. I wore my Hanukah polo, because I was proud of who I was. Instead when I got up with the rest to greet him, the crowd noticed the 8 candle insignia and proceeded as a group to beat the hell out me. A missing molar and bruised ribs, after begging them to stop hitting me, I managed to get out of the fray. There was a man leaving with his son, and told him, "Don't worry son, if he gets in the way just kick him." The young boy complied and kicked me in the shins.
I decided I wasn't going to accept this and raised hell until I was heard. To this day, I wear Star of David with a Cross in the middle. It says, this is my heritage, this is my belief, not to mention I carry a firearm for protection.
You would hope all the Anti-Semitism would end here. Well, it doesn't. Lesson studies go on about how Jews are bad people and SDA's are the Spiritual Heirs. Well, Hashem does not revoke his blessings. Those of us that are Jewish and believe in Yeshua, ARE Hashem's people, the rest are grafted in goyim. There are three places I can find an SDA Jewish Conference: Hollywood, FL-completely unaffordable. NY, no chance for self-defense. Then Michigan. I wanted to go to the Messianic Jewish Bat-Zion. There is a hole in my heart for Jewish fellowship instead one anti-Semitic slight after another. My wife says I am going down a dark path. She has never been discriminated against a day in her life-what does she know?

• Friendly
Reactions: Shimshon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Shalom. I don't know how active this forum is. My ancestry is 40 percent Jewish. My parents chose the SDA Church. My wife was raised that way and is Shiksa. Due to a Buhkaran gene, I developed OPMD years ago. It was during that discovery I discovered 6 Jewish relatives, there could be more. But, my parents were not thrilled with the revelation from the Jewish registry as they kept me on the phone for hours looking up relatives. My wife, my parents, say "Just blend in." In other words be ashamed of who you are. I soon found out why. The SDA Church conformed to Hitler and was complicit in the Shoa. That vein still runs through the Church. I was at a small SDA Church and was told when I wore my suit and grew my winter beard I was told I looked like a Jew. That I could not help. My children were young. A self-absorbed teenager told them they should be sent to the gas chamber. When we made an issue out of it, the father had the audacity to come unannounced to my home to try to justify the anti-Semitism. If only it had ended there. I went the Houston International SDA Church for a camp meeting to see Doug Batchelor (sp). He is half Jewish, and I was yearning for some fellowship with someone who would understand me.
By then I was in my walker, due to the OPMD. I wore my Hanukah polo, because I was proud of who I was. Instead when I got up with the rest to greet him, the crowd noticed the 8 candle insignia and proceeded as a group to beat the hell out me. A missing molar and bruised ribs, after begging them to stop hitting me, I managed to get out of the fray. There was a man leaving with his son, and told him, "Don't worry son, if he gets in the way just kick him." The young boy complied and kicked me in the shins.
I decided I wasn't going to accept this and raised hell until I was heard. To this day, I wear Star of David with a Cross in the middle. It says, this is my heritage, this is my belief, not to mention I carry a firearm for protection.
You would hope all the Anti-Semitism would end here. Well, it doesn't. Lesson studies go on about how Jews are bad people and SDA's are the Spiritual Heirs. Well, Hashem does not revoke his blessings. Those of us that are Jewish and believe in Yeshua, ARE Hashem's people, the rest are grafted in goyim. There are three places I can find an SDA Jewish Conference: Hollywood, FL-completely unaffordable. NY, no chance for self-defense. Then Michigan. I wanted to go to the Messianic Jewish Bat-Zion. There is a hole in my heart for Jewish fellowship instead one anti-Semitic slight after another. My wife says I am going down a dark path. She has never been discriminated against a day in her life-what does she know?
You are more than welcome here...

Upvote 0

BearJew

Dec 18, 2018
Texas
✟15,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Also, my son is interested in Messianic Judaism. He looks more like his mother with blonde and blue eyes. He is in JROTC, and during the parade members of his squad were making anti-Semite jokes, and he ripped into them. His looks confused them as to why it upset him. They like him as their poster boy because he is tall, blonde with blue eyes like his mother. So, they have no clue he is 20 percent Jewish from me. He sometimes talks about immigrating to Israel, as he is attracted to the IDF women. I tried to explain to him, the cost of living is crazy there, and there are only 40k Messianic Jews in a place of millions. I do hope he does get his wish when he becomes martial age and finds a nice Messianic woman. I only pray I did not pass the OPMD gene to him, and it dies with me.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shalom. I don't know how active this forum is. My ancestry is 40 percent Jewish. My parents chose the SDA Church.

Welcome! This is probably one of the most active Nicene agreeing MJ forums on the net. If you still consider yourself SDA, there are some (but not that many) SDA Messianic Synagogues in the USA.

Upvote 0

BearJew

Dec 18, 2018
Texas
✟15,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! This is probably one of the most active Nicene agreeing MJ forums on the net. If you still consider yourself SDA, there are some (but not that many) SDA Messianic Synagogues in the USA.
That I discovered. Hollywood, FL, where no one can afford to be, NY, where you can have no self-defense against attacks, and Michigan. Not exactly, garden spots. This is why I reached out to the Texas Conference to give us a place we can be in peace. No response yet. The most disturbing thing, is my son, who is far more tech savy than me, sent the link where the SDA apologized for being complicit with Hitler in the extermination of the Jews in Germany and Austria, and writing Anti-Semitic material on behalf of the Reich. Not many SDA's know this. He introduced it into an SDA chat, and the idea of having our own Conference our own University as was afforded black people in the Church as per their choice. Except for one gentlemen, it was like the Reich had never ended. The usual, "You killed Jesus [Yeshua]." I have always hated that Nazi line. I tend to be a bit caustic with people like that. I told him, is it that he only died for us, and you are screwed, or you are so sinless that you could be raised up on that same cross on behalf of the rest of the world? When I mentioned the Anti-Semitic behavior I have experienced, including violence, the response was what did you do to provoke this? I said, I was wearing a Menorah Polo, and then asked, with that attitude do you blame the woman who wears a skirt above her knees was asking to be raped? The vitriol increased to the point that I am ashamed to say, I resorted to some unflattering Yiddish words.

Upvote 0