You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am grafted in to יִשְׂרָאֵל (Yisra'el) by belief and by His Grace I abide in Yahshua ha Mashiach, walking as He walked, in the fullness of Torah! I fellowship here on CF and also with a Messianic congregation! Shalom shalom.

Upvote 0

Tzav

No fetuses were harmed by this membership.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2014
✟36,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Tzav, Pavel Mosko, we would love to hear of your spiritual journey and how it lead you to where you are at tioday.
SO confused! The site won't let me post and has not for a while.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tzav

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2014
✟36,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I have been a practicing Messianic since I discovered that such exist, which was about 30? years ago, attending the same shul for over 20 years. I started asking the questions that led toward Messianism as a teen, and the churches either could not or would not answer.

I am so thankful for where I attend and am hoping to go today.

Upvote 0

Tzav

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2014
✟36,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, good night. I am sorry -- I had a medical incident a few months back, and since then, I have trouble with my memory. I will likely join again in a couple months! I thought I just found this area tonight. Growing old and having such medical problems can either be a royal pain, or I can laugh and move on. :)

Upvote 0

rakovsky

Apr 8, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟67,675.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I belong to the Eastern Orthodox Church and have been reading all the first century Christian writings. Many of them like the Gospel of the Nazarenes and 4 Esdras were written by Jewish Christians, particularly Torah-observant ones that might today be considered Messianic. In such early writings there are alot of specifically Jewish concepts and cultural aspects. So I would like to please ask in this subsection about questions that came up for me while reading the documents- particularly things about them that I did not understand. I understand that in asking those questions I am not trying to promote a specific teaching. The questions are not rhetorical, but are aimed at better elucidating these writings' meanings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elteqay

Sep 12, 2019
Tampa
✟1,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
We have a sop discussion thread
MJ Sop questions thread.....
I am Elteqay, Elohim is my Hope and Expectation. I follow The Way spoken by my Saviour Yeshua the Messiah, for He said; I Am the Truth. the Life, and The Way no man comes to the Father but by Him and no man comes unless the Father draws him.

I follow Torah and every Word left of Matthew should be in red letters. Praise Yah !

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have read and agree. I will post as a guest asking questions respectful of the Jewish faith. For what it's worth I've enjoyed watching some videos of Jewish teachings by Jewish rabbi's. And consult such many times for clarification in my studies.

Upvote 0