• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You must read and agree before posting in this forum

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by Tishri1, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

2. I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

3. I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

4. I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

5. I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lulav

Lulav Congregation and Theology Admin Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+5,038
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    Ronit, What that means is that you have made a choose in the poll and have just posted that you'd like to join this forum, which you already have:)

No need to do anything else but get posting in the forum. Post on threads, or make your own.:)

2. Zaan

Zaan New Member

+16
    United Kingdom
    Messianic
    Single
    Hello! I have read and agree to the sop.

I would say I am a practicing MJ looking for fellowship and answers/clarifications as I've been progressively lead here from Christianity and I'm still a bit fussy on some things.

After a lot of Biblical study I believe that following the Bible from the original source & languages is the most rewarding and clears up a lot of things.
    I've also been embracing my roots from my mother's side of the family, where I have Jewish heritage through her, my Jewish grandmother (who married a non-jew) and great grandmother who came from an ethnic & practicing jewish family. I still have some Jewish family in Israel that I hopefully I can visit in the future (that would be a blessing!).
    Though I'm sure you can be messianic without Jewish roots, I do feel a strong pull to acknowledge that side of myself, stronger now than before.

I was raised as a born again Christian and strayed a lot for a while but I feel through HIS grace I managed to get back on course spiritually and am being lead still right now.

I keep Shabbat, don't eat pork (I don't really eat meat much at all anyway), I don't observe pagan holidays and have been trying to observe the Holy days from Leviticus which feels more rewarding, and I have started into learn Hebrew.

My biggest problem is that there is no Messianic congregation or synagogue nearby I can attend for fellowship or further answers/guidance which can feel a bit disheartening at times.

3. Tishri1

Tishri1 CF Owner's Advisory Team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+3,963
    Messianic
    Married
    Welcome!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. visionary

visionary Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I. Supporter

+4,847
    Messianic
    Welcome prodigal son, welcome .... Glad you can join us in our little corner of the internet and CF in general. We are a "messy" group, but love fresh input, questions and fresh perspectives

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Zaan

Zaan New Member

+16
    United Kingdom
    Messianic
    Single
    Thanks! :blush:

6. Zaan

Zaan New Member

+16
    United Kingdom
    Messianic
    Single
    Thank you! :relaxed:
    Haha I think "messy" is okay.

7. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Praying without ceasing Supporter

+6,726
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am posting as a guest—just here for fellowship and to ask questions...
    • ☑︎ Read
    • ☑︎ Agree

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. visionary

visionary Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I. Supporter

+4,847
    Messianic
    Welcome to our little corner of the Cf and internet. We always enjoy having new people join us, even if it just to fellowship and ask questions.

9. curiouskay

curiouskay Member Supporter

+71
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    agree :)-

10. curiouskay

curiouskay Member Supporter

+71
    United States
    Christian
    Single

11. Serving Zion

Serving Zion Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness Supporter

+365
    Christian
    Private
    Hello, I agree to the conditions so as to fellowship peacefully as a Christian (1 Corinthians 14:33, Romans 10:12).

May I request, if a concern should arise that I have acted contrary to expectation, a friendly PM to inform me before determining to take official action? It should be clearly seen that I have been innocent (Romans 7:9, John 15:22, James 4:17). I do only speak for the purpose of building up the kedoshim (1 Corinthians 8:1b, Ephesians 4:15-16), and I do ensure to gain Adonai's approval before submitting my words to the record.

12. mreeed

mreeed shalom...

+16
    Christian
    Private
    I do what I can to observe the sabbath, kosher and feasts, and attend and have some leadership/related type roles in both a mostly gentile messianic congregation and a nondenom/Baptist roots congregation...